Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2022, 11:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Everything seems ok so far, but my dad had a bit of setback. I think he tried to do to much to soon, and it’s got his heart rate super high anytime he even moves! It can be scary trying to get his heart rate back down. But they say with Covid it’s a roller coaster.
Old 03-02-2022, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh no! I imagine he's gonna have to take it easy again for a couple of days to get his heartrate back under control.
Old 03-03-2022, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared ❤︎ Jensen (View Post)
Oh no! I imagine he's gonna have to take it easy again for a couple of days to get his heartrate back under control.
That’s what I told him as well, so hoping he does!
Old 03-04-2022, 07:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

I imagine he's tired of being cooped up in bed this whole time but it's best he take it slow
Old 03-04-2022, 10:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

So the doctor doesn't like the sound of this, and thinks he could be going into B-Fib. Which is highly dangerious. So to be sure it wasn't a "one time event" he's gonna wear a heart monitor for a month. But we gotta wait for it to be shipped, so won't be able to start it till early next week! But my mom and I love this idea of using a monitor.
Old 03-05-2022, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Star

Good idea of his doctor to put him on a heart monitor, better safe than sorry.
Old 03-05-2022, 05:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Will help give my mom and I more peace of mine too. That way if this does happen again, then we have some answers. But so far so good! He's done great the last 2 days. He's tired today, but we all are. One of my pups woke us every single hour last night with barking, to let us know that our other pup had to go potty real bad. Apparently she had a bad tummy! So right when you get ready to fall asleeo again, she starts barking all over again. So we are all dragging on today, hoping to sleep better!
Old 03-05-2022, 05:38 PM
Fan Forum Star

That's great that your dad is doing better; hopefully tonight y'all can get some rest, but good for the doggie for letting you know would have been worse to wake up to a mess in the house.
Old 03-05-2022, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yeah it's my younger pup that alerts us when our older gal needs to go out. She's so smart! Yet she's the one who still potties in the house... Came down to a surprise this morning from her.
Old 03-05-2022, 05:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Well...at least she tries
Old 03-06-2022, 07:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

We are like why does she alert us to our other dog who needs to potty, but she can’t for herself??
Old 03-13-2022, 06:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

How was your weekend?
Old 03-13-2022, 06:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was quite the weekend… so my parents are keeping my grandpas car in our garage, because we are trying to get it sold. He can no longer drive! So it’s been sitting in our garage for awhile now, and it’s an old convertible which is electric. So my mom figured it’s time to set it out in the driveway so that some people could come by and look at it, possible buyers. Well she got into the car, and while she was in there it completely died and because it’s electric, she was locked inside the car! Well I was inside taking care of my dad, and I had no clue. Apparently she spent several minutes banging on the car and yelling for help. But we didn’t hear… so out of the blue I suddenly hear frantic screaming and “please help me, please help me!” I knew it that moment it was my mom and I suddenly thought the worst had happened. I ran faster than I’ve ever ran to the garage and see she’s trapped inside the car!! I yell to my dad that she’s stuck and screaming because she’s having a panic attack and about to pass out. He comes quick on his oxygen tank and the two of us managed to get her out by prying open the convertible top. It was so scary!! I was just waiting for her to pass out from how frantic she was.
Old 03-14-2022, 06:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

That sounds terrifying! Your poor mom, thank goodness you heard her screaming!
Old 03-14-2022, 07:43 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think it hit her even worse then usual because her nerves have been so heightened for 6 weeks now. So between that and being so tired, I think it just got way bad. I’m so glad I ended up hearing her! The moment I heard her screaming my heart just dropped and got my adrenaline pumping. I was so on edge all night after it!