Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2016, 03:00 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Static Waves (View Post)
To be honest though, very little attention was even given to petra's pregnancy and how Raf fits into it, imo. It's why for a majority of the season, most people thought the twins weren't even technically Raf's.
Yeah I wish we got more of that I thought there were a lot of storyline potential there and I hate how Petra thinks she'll always be second place to Jane. I also hated when Jane yelled at Petra at the Mother's Day party.
Old 09-06-2016, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, that I can understand. I think he had a right to be distrustful of Petra for sure. I do think, however, at this point it doesn't make sense for him to go back to not trusting her. I think that's my biggest concern with Raf as a character: his growth never feels like it sticks.
Old 09-06-2016, 08:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

When did Raf go back to distrusting her?
Old 09-15-2016, 03:55 PM
Elite Fan

I'm re-watching season 2 right now.

Icon | Hannah
Visit A&M
Old 09-16-2016, 04:55 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was thinking of doing that
Old 10-11-2016, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Hero

They were talking this in one of the couple thread but I am hoping that if they debate Mateo schooling it would be catholic school vs. secular instead of private vs. public since Jane went to a catholic school. catholic are cheaper than regular private although some are exclusive it's still private
Old 03-21-2017, 03:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

So many things I want to say about season 2 thus far and I am only on episode 14. I have to say, I'm pretty disappointed in how they've treated Raf. Raf has really taken a beating from Jane (and not the physical kind). I'm not at all happy with what they've done with Michael either. He was shady asf in season 1 and it's like the writers decided to forget he was shady asf and gave him heroic status instead.

Jane really needs to cut Raf some slack. He nor she asked to have a kid. Raf's sister is the reason Jane got pregnant, not Raf. Lets be honest if it were any guy irl, he'd have not been present or even tried to raise Mateo.

I'm still trying super hard to figure out where Michael and Jane's chemistry is. She had more chemistry with Jonathan then she ever really did with Michael. I know what happens to Michael due to spoilers (unavoidable sadly) so I can't help but think the writers were like, lets make Michael super important to Jane because we're doing this to his character so we gotta keep Raf's character down to build up Michael. It's the only way!

And omg, Petra. Really? She should be in prison for stealing Raf's sperm, like wtf. It's really annoying how she gets after Raf and says things about not being "second class" or "second to Jane" blah blah. Girl, you got yourself pregnant without Raf's involvement and act as though he had a hand in the decision. So it's super hard to sympathize with her and it's real triggering to watch Raf be completely okay and calm with it. Personally, he get full custody of the twins and get rid of her =/

I think the only good thing about this season is probably Rogelio.

Is there any way I can just skip the Michael and Jane parts without missing out on anything?