Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 03-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Loyal Fan

I'm aware of the rumors, but personally if I had to choose between HBK or Hogan facing Flair at Wrestlemania, I'm going with HBK since you know he would go out of his way to make Flair look like a million bucks. I'm not sure Hogan would IMO. More importantly, I'm not sure WWE would want to invest in someone thats surrounded by so much drama at the moment, possibly risking one of their "high profile" matches. Time will tell I guess.

Highlight Reel!

Welcome az2008! Hope you like it here!

Last edited by ::Jen; 03-08-2008 at 03:56 PM
Old 03-11-2008, 07:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Welcome az2008.

So last night's show was interesting. I really don't think the Mayweather-Big Show altercation afterwards went as planned. lol

Did you guys see how they shoved Shane and he fell down hard? Ouch...poor Shane! Also some of the guys like Palumbo, Hardcore Holly and Snitsky really seemed pissed off at the Mayweather's crew. Oh and there was no commentating during all this either....like even JR and King knew it went all wrong.

I'm liking the Jeff vs Jericho feud, while it's two of my favorite guys.....I love when they make new feuds.

Also anybody else notice Undertaker not having his "Sara" tattoo on his neck anymore? Weird.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:16 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jericho vs Hardy was a really hot feud would be great for it to continue...except
WWE: Inside WWE > News > Jeff Hardy suspended
Old 03-11-2008, 08:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Damn....well that sucks. C'mon Jeff.....
Old 03-11-2008, 01:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That does stink. 60 days is a tough blow.

I didn't notice Hardcore on RAW, but I can't remember seeing him ever happy, so maybe he is always ticked off.

Did everyone see RAW yesterday? It was a pretty good show, but what was Big Show thinking? Money is probably hurt now. I don't understand why Big Show has his ''posse''. I mean he's at least 5 times bigger than Floyd. The chaos after Show threw him to the ground was surreal.

I'm starting to wonder if Ric Flair is a superhero. He's going to go up against men about half his age in a Steel Cage Match this week. Brutal.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the fact that Big Show brough his own posse out or whenever wrestlers do that. It's not so much that he needs them but rather them showing their support for one of their own and not liking flashy-loud mouth guys like Mayweather is.

I wonder what's going to happen with Jericho now, especially concerning Wrestlemania.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

MITB?
or i hope at least
Old 03-11-2008, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Who will take Jeff's place for Money in the Bank?

Beauty and the Beast.
||Azzaria
Old 03-11-2008, 05:38 PM
Addicted Fan

Damn, Jeff.
Old 03-11-2008, 07:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm so pissed off about Jeff... I mean, c'mon Jeff, you were just getting your big push. And didn't we go through this whole drug thing already a few years back? Don't go down that road again. Remember what happened last time? Almost making it to the top every time and then having to start all over...aren't you sick of that? Don't you want to be the top guy? I thought that was your dream...

I knew something was wrong when they had him drop to Y2J last night.
Old 03-11-2008, 08:33 PM
Master Fan

I don't like the maywether (or however you spell it)/Big show feud. It sucks!!

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Old 03-11-2008, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'd love to see a Jericho vs Cena feud.

Also, all the Divas minus Melina and Beth Phoenix get on my nerves. I miss the good days where the 'face' Diva knew how to actually wrestle against an equal skilled 'heel' opponent. Watching Maria, Candice or others in the ring hurts my eyes.....at least let Victoria who is skilled in the ring go at it against Beth. Now that would be interesting....instead of the new Playboy girl getting a Wrestlemania spot.
Old 03-12-2008, 02:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krissy_Babi (View Post)
I knew something was wrong when they had him drop to Y2J last night.
I figured something was up too. It was just completely heartbreaking to read that. You know now WWE will probably never take a chance on him again and he's stuck in mid-card hell forever. One more strike is grounds for immediate termination...

I know no matter what Jeff does, he will always have those hardcore fans. However, that new group of supporters that rallied behind him when WWE was teasing a title run, those fans were probably lost after hearing the news. Those "non-fans" took a chance thinking 'finally! he's taking it seriously.' and its only going to take one screw up to make them wonder why they even entertained the thought to begin with. And sadly, this was probably the one...
Old 03-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jordan23 (View Post)
I'd love to see a Jericho vs Cena feud.

Also, all the Divas minus Melina and Beth Phoenix get on my nerves. I miss the good days where the 'face' Diva knew how to actually wrestle against an equal skilled 'heel' opponent. Watching Maria, Candice or others in the ring hurts my eyes.....at least let Victoria who is skilled in the ring go at it against Beth. Now that would be interesting....instead of the new Playboy girl getting a Wrestlemania spot.
i like victoria and all but i'd rather see mickie and beth at mania
Old 03-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Master Fan

So, prowrestling.com and the wrestling observer just reported that Jeff's house burnt down to the ground last night. Luckily neither him or his girlfriend were in the house, but unf. their dog was and was burned alive as well

Age-a-licious's Bootylicious Nsync Fanfiction Page
Closed Thread   Post New Thread