Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I seriously hope Andy never does that to me again.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:53 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scully_fan (View Post)
I seriously hope Andy never does that to me again.
same. It was not a good feeling!
Old 07-03-2013, 12:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Same here. It sure wasn't.
Old 07-03-2013, 01:50 PM
I am a basketball genius!

Kinda hard to expect him to never get 2 sets behind in a Major again though. Janowicz was very impressive today.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:48 AM
Extreme Fan

Also delighted Andy won. Verdasco played brilliantly. He seriously needs a haircut though.

I feel like the Murray/Janowicz game will also be tough. But I guess that makes it more exciting!
Old 07-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Lisicki/Radwanska was phenomenal, but I'm so pleased for Sabine. I really feel like she needs to go onto win now. She's played and beaten such a hard draw. I feel like she deserves it.
Old 07-04-2013, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

I missed the Lisicki/Radwanska match, I was out all day. So happy to hear that Sabine won. I was half right in my women's final prediction then.

Janowicz will be a tough opponent for Murray, it will probably be a very exciting match but I don't want to have to go through yesterday's drama again. Though, saying that, I'm actually going to miss it some of it, I've got this stupid work training thing tomorrow afternoon that I have to go to.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by livstevi21 (View Post)
I missed the Lisicki/Radwanska match, I was out all day. So happy to hear that Sabine won. I was half right in my women's final prediction then.
Omg it was the best women's match of the tournament for sure. Are you British? You can watch it on iplayer if you are.
Old 07-04-2013, 12:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Ooh I am I haven't thought of that! Thanks!
Old 07-04-2013, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

I only caught the third set of the Sabine Lisicki-Aga Radwanska match and it had some well played tennis in it.

I`m glad that Sabine was able to come back from down 0-3 in the third set to win it.

I`ve been a fan of her`s for over four years and it is so great to see her making it to her first Grand Slam final. Sabine`s great run has been a welcome relief for me after Maria, Vika and Caroline`s early exits.

Also coming up tomorrow will be the men`s singles semifinals. First of all in the marquee match, Nole will take on Delpo and then Andy Murray will face Jerzy Janowicz. Both of these matches look very intriguing.
Old 07-04-2013, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Nervous for Nole and Delpo. Both have played amazing this week.

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Old 07-05-2013, 05:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I really hope Del Potro can make a game of it against Djokovic, I really want Novak to lose a set at least.

I'm not sure I'm ready for Murray's game. I can't go through another match like Wednesday's.
Old 07-05-2013, 09:30 AM
Master Fan

Damn this 5th set is intense!

I mean the whole game has been amazing - the level of tennis being played is just incredible!! Del Potro has been playing really well!
Old 07-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

What a great match that has just concluded on Centre Court between Nole and Delpo. Both guys deserved to be applauded for putting on such an excellent display of tennis. It was a lot of fun to watch with the great efforts from both guys. It`s one of those matches where you hate to see a loser. Good win for Nole. He did a good job of overcoming some missed opportunities and withstanding Delpo`s valiant effort to pull it out. As happy as i am to see Nole win the match, i`m also pretty sad for Delpo. It was so tough to see how disappointed he was after the match, because he gave such a great effort out there. What else is there to be said about the Nole/Delpo match other than it`s an instant classic that i hope ESPN Classic will show in the next few days.

Coming up next will be the second semifinal match between Andy Murray and Jerzy Janowicz. Those guys have a very tough act to follow.
Old 07-05-2013, 10:33 AM
Master Fan

It was absolutely amazing. It is hard to have to see one of them lose cos they both deserved a place in the final after such brilliant performances. I felt so bad for Del Potro after the match.