Reply   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2015, 05:33 AM
MST Manager

Great for Nole!

Thanks for the info.
Old 11-18-2015, 08:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nole returned to action at the World Tour Finals yesterday and unfortunately his winning streak came to an end as Fed defeated him 5-7, 2-6. Disappointing result for Nole. He didn't have it yesterday as he struggled with his serve and a lot of errors. Now Nole has to win his last round robin match against Tomas Berdych if he wants to make it back to the semifinals. Obviously he is going to need to get it back going by improving his serve and cutting down on the errors. I really hope that Nole will do well in tomorrow's match.
Old 11-21-2015, 10:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Earlier today at the ATP World Tour Finals semifinals, Nole defeated Rafa 6-3, 6-3.

Good win for Nole.

Once again he delivered another fine performance where he dominated Rafa.

Next up for Nole in the final tomorrow will be Fed. Nole will need to bring his A game against Fed, who defeated him in his second round robin match to end his long winning streak. If he can show the pretty good form from today's match, then i like his chances in the match. I really hope that Nole will do well in tomorrow's match and can end the year on a high note by capturing the title.
Old 11-22-2015, 05:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

Earlier today in London, Nole made it a fourpeat as he defeated Fed 6-3, 6-4 to win the World Tour Finals.

What a great win for Nole.

He delivered another excellent performance where he showed more of his strong overall game, especially with how well he served as evident by his not having it broken in the match.

With his win today, Nole not only captured his fourth straight World Tour Finals, but also won his fifth title overall, which puts him in a tie for second with Pete Sampras and Ivan Lendl and one behind Fed for first place.

This is a great way for Nole to cap off what is his best year to date. I continue to be amazed by what a great year Nole. In fact here are the facts to tell the story of Nole's great year:

Season Record: 82–6
11 singles titles
6 ATP Masters titles
Australian Open, Wimbledon and the U.S. Open
Made it to the final in all but one tournament (Qatar ExxonMobil Open)
31–5 against other players in the top 10
Defeated every player in the top 10
Ranked #1 throughout the year

What else is there to say other than Nole was absolutely brilliant this year. The only negative about the year though is Nole losing in the French Open final. If not for a career match by Stan Wawrinka, Nole would've completed the Calendar and Career Grand Slams. Still we must applaud Nole for having such an amazing year and thank him for giving us a lot of excitement. I hope that Nole will have a great offseason, especially during the holidays, with his family and friends. Then before you know it, it'll be time for him to get back to world for the new season.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:53 AM
MST Manager

Thanks for the updates/pics. Nole is doing fantastic!
Old 12-04-2015, 02:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The best

"Growing old will suck, but as long as I have you, I will feel invincible."
Sweet Embrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2015, 11:15 AM
MST Manager

I am glad to see him doing so well.
Old 01-02-2016, 08:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just want to alert everyone that the 2016 season is almost here. Nole will start the year at the Qatar ExxonMobile Open. This is a good opportunity for Nole to start out the new year and sharpen his game before the Australian Open.

Also this is going to be a crucial year for Nole. Not only does he have the chance to add to his title total, especially with the Grand Slams, but also there's still the chance for him to get the elusive French Open title to complete the career Grand Slam. Plus the Summer Olympics will be held next summer in Rio, which will give Nole a chance at getting the elusive gold medal. I really hope that Nole will have a pretty good year. Obviously it is going to be a very hard task for him to match the amazing year he had last year. If Nole can stay healthy and keep up the good form, then i think that he has a pretty good chance of accomplishing his goals of winning the elusive French Open and Olympic gold medal.

Lastly here are Nole's best nine Instagram pics, featuring Stefan in a couple of them.

Old 01-03-2016, 05:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aw his IG post

Old 01-03-2016, 12:26 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the pics and news.
Old 01-09-2016, 01:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Earlier today at Doha, Nole concluded his run in the final by routing Rafa 6-1, 6-2.

Great win for Nole.

He delivered an impressive performance where he dominated Rafa from the start.

I'm very happy to see Nole winning his first title of the year and capping off another great run with an excellent performance. This is a great way for him to start out the new year.
Old 01-09-2016, 03:05 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the news and pics, Rod!

Congrats to Nole.
Old 02-01-2016, 06:25 AM
MST Manager

Congrats to Nole on winning the Australian Open!
Old 02-01-2016, 11:30 AM
Fan Forum Hero

For the 6th time!

Old 02-04-2016, 09:29 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Embrace (View Post)
For the 6th time!
So sweet!