Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 01-04-2004, 10:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Joe Namath Interview

For those who missed it, this is the drunken interview from the Patriots-Jets game two weeks ago. Hilarious:

Namath Interview
When people get the opportunity to talk about the real issues, it becomes clear how vacuous the present agenda is. I have never met anyone in Vermont who thinks it's a good idea to give tax breaks to billionaires and cut back on health care and education. Nobody.-U.S. Representative Bernie Sanders
Milt Palacio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 10:21 PM
Master Fan

I saw it.

It cracked me up. I felt SO sorry for Suzy Kolber. Here she is trying to conduct a serious interview, while Namath is so drunk he fawns all over her and talks about wanting to kiss her. Bwah! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What a jackass! I'm sure Broadway Joe was a little embarrassed the next day. Heh. Serves him right. I'm actually surprised he was put on television when it was clearly obvious that someone had a little too much to drink.

Classic entertainment! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 10:26 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Chi159:
<STRONG> I felt SO sorry for Suzy Kolber.
</STRONG>
She handled it well. My father emailed me the clip a week ago. Hilarity at its best.

strug-gl-ing heh.

Here's the video.

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
AuburnGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, she did. I think it would have been very easy to appear irritated, but she did a nice job of not letting things get out of hand. Unlike Namath, she was totally professional.
Old 01-04-2004, 11:17 PM
Obsessed Fan

I could watch that clip all day.

I think it's great to have something different from your run-of-the-mill sideline interview!
When people get the opportunity to talk about the real issues, it becomes clear how vacuous the present agenda is. I have never met anyone in Vermont who thinks it's a good idea to give tax breaks to billionaires and cut back on health care and education. Nobody.-U.S. Representative Bernie Sanders
Old 01-04-2004, 11:22 PM
Elite Fan

Joe is just a happy guy.
Old 01-04-2004, 11:24 PM
MST Manager

OMG! Hilarious. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2004, 11:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

That interview was hilarous. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] What red blooded man wouldn`t want to kiss someone as beautiful as Suzy Kolber?
Old 01-05-2004, 01:00 AM
Obsessed Fan

I wouldn't want to kiss her. Maybe if I was as drunk as Joe I would, though.
Old 01-05-2004, 03:51 AM
Elite Fan

I've always had a crush on Suzy Kolber. I just never liked her hair. It's like, always drifting toward Mullettville.
Old 01-05-2004, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally posted by General Jiang Wei:
<STRONG>I've always had a crush on Suzy Kolber. I just never liked her hair. It's like, always drifting toward Mullettville.</STRONG>
I also had a thing for Suzy. She seems like the type of chick that doesn`t mind talking about sports. However i have to say that she`s not as hot as Jill Arrington. As for her hair, i try not to notice it as much as possible.
Old 01-05-2004, 04:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry about this double post.

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited Hot Rod ]
Old 01-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Obsessed Fan

She's got a boy's haircut and she's kind of old!

Give me Bonnie Bernstein anyday.

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited Milt Palacio ]
Old 01-05-2004, 05:54 PM
Master Fan

That is not a boy's haircut. I love it, but could never get my hair to look that good on my own.

I think Suzy is beautiful for her age, which probably isn't that old anyway.

What is it with guys not liking short hair on a woman? A woman can look just as feminine and beautiful with short hair.

[ 01-05-2004: Message edited AuburnGrad ]

Drunk Girl
47th & 9th
AuburnGrad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2004, 08:56 PM
Obsessed Fan

I was being a little hard on her, but I just don't like short hair. Personal preference.
Reply   Post New Thread