Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 08:59 AM
Elite Fan

moncoeur, where's the last picture from?
Old 06-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominiquevp (View Post)
I love Patrick chan's videos.. thank you patrick..his video with roomate Bryce ..

YouTube - On The Road - Patrick Chan Visits Italy
OMG, this is hysterical!!!!! Stream-of-consciousness goofiness from Patrick and some awesomely bad dancing from Bryce. Love it!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gg_all_da_way (View Post)
I"m glad they recovered from their breakup.. This is why I don't want T/S to get together during their careers.. too much room for error!!

Thanks Amelia!! and Hi!!

ETA- That Long Program was magical-- was it from this year?
I know how you feel about T/S. Jess & Bryce are in a good place now, and I’d hate for anything to mess with that, even though it kills me to think of them with other people. And after hearing about Jamie & David’s split, it makes me wonder if it’s ever a good idea for partners to get into a romantic relationship. It’s got to be hard to handle that much togetherness. And yes, their LP at Canadians this year was absolutely magical. I was lucky enough to be there to see it live. They were crying, people in the stands were crying, Annie was crying, some of the judges were crying……….just amazing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh-Canada (View Post)
yeah.. but maybe he was approached by someone but never actually went through with it.
That probably is how it went. My semi-educated guess is that team Volosozhar was putting out feelers over the winter knowing that Tatiana would be needing a partner, and got in touch with Bryce. He might well have have given it some thought, which is only fair I guess. But I don’t think it ever got to the point of scheduling a try out thank goodness!

Wow moncouer, picspam overload!!! Must retaliate!

Flashback picspam – Gran Gala Lancia Ice 2008 part 1:

Old 06-11-2010, 01:12 PM
Elite Fan

Jamie & David split?
Old 06-11-2010, 02:46 PM
Addicted Fan

^^ Yeah

ETA- why isn't this thread on the "Couples" forum??

Last edited by gg_all_da_way; 06-11-2010 at 03:43 PM
Old 06-11-2010, 08:02 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo Save Meღ (View Post)
Jamie & David split?
Heartbreaking and all kinds of wrong :
CANOE -- SLAM! Sports - Figure Skating - Sale and Pelletier's marriage iced

Grand Prix assignments announced tomorrow : Twitter / U.S. Figure Skating: ISU Grand Prix Series assi ...

Quote:
ISU Grand Prix Series assignments are announced tomorrow...who do you want to see at Skate America?
Old 06-12-2010, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
ETA- why isn't this thread on the "Couples" forum??
We have a Jess&Bryce thread on the couples board, but it's not quite as popular as the one over here, so it got lost between pages & pages of other threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueEyes (View Post)
That's so sad! I hadn't seen that coming...
Old 06-12-2010, 09:46 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I love Patrick chan's videos.. thank you patrick..his video with roomate Bryce ..

YouTube - On The Road - Patrick Chan Visits Italy
Hahahaha...Omg...

Patrick: and Bryce is my roomate...and will always be until we get married
Bryce : like you and I together?

and the dancing
so much awesomeness in one vid

Quote:
yeah.. but maybe he was approached by someone but never actually went through with it.
Quote:
That probably is how it went. My semi-educated guess is that team Volosozhar was putting out feelers over the winter knowing that Tatiana would be needing a partner, and got in touch with Bryce. He might well have have given it some thought, which is only fair I guess. But I don’t think it ever got to the point of scheduling a try out thank goodness!
Yeah.. I have no idea how serious this plan ever was. The only time I heard of it was a couple of weeks ago. I belive it was shortly after worlds. There was one poster on fsu who mentioned that Bryce had been offered to skate with Volosozhar and apparently he thought about it but decided to stay with Jess in the end. IIRC this came from only one person. So who knows how much truth there was to it.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:43 AM
Master Fan

GP assignments are out!!!
Jess & Bryce are at Skate Canada and Cup of Russia this year! Both times they are up against K/S as their only main competition.
Source: http://isu.sportcentric.net/db//files/serve.php?id=1886
Old 06-13-2010, 10:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Real news at last!!!! Next season is actually going to happen!

This is the best case scenario for Jess & Bryce, IMHO. Much smarter strategy than going head to head with S&S at both events like they did last year. K&S are much more inconsistent and vulnerable to being overtaken. Competing in Russia may not be as appealing as competing in France, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Jess can tell her man to take her to Paris for a romantic vacation at the end of the season.

With only a new SP to work on, J&B should be very ready early in the season, so I’m hoping for a great performance at Skate Canada. Extremely curious now about their new SP! Maybe we’ll get some new articles (or vids!!!) from the upcoming team weekend. I’m really curious too to see what changes they’ll make to TWWW. Truth be told, I don’t think the program itself is as good as Carmen, but they perform it so that well you don’t notice. I’d love to see them add another layer of detail to make it more complex.
Old 06-13-2010, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Wait, I thought Kavaguti quit?
Old 06-13-2010, 12:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romeo Save Meღ (View Post)
Wait, I thought Kavaguti quit?
lol ikr I thought the same.

Im very happy for Jess & Bryce though. I think they should have no problem making the GPF this year. I cant see them finishing any lower than 2nd at either of these GPs. I dont want to speak too soon or anything but hopefully good GP results will help their confidence
Old 06-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oh-Canada (View Post)
lol ikr I thought the same.

Im very happy for Jess & Bryce though. I think they should have no problem making the GPF this year. I cant see them finishing any lower than 2nd at either of these GPs. I dont want to speak too soon or anything but hopefully good GP results will help their confidence
Yes, plus now that the pressure of the Olympics is gone, I think they will only continue to grow better!
Old 06-14-2010, 04:43 PM
Part-Time Fan

New vid: Dailymotion - Dube & Davison, Brodeur & Mattatal - Pairs Fluff Vanc 2010 - a Sports & Extreme video

Cute little fluff piece with Jess & Bryce and Mylene & John. Looks like it was filmed at the pre-season camp in Vancouver.
Old 06-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Loyal Fan

I cannot wait for the new SP!! are they keeping the same LP from the past season??

Yes , Cup of Russia and Canada!!!!
Old 06-14-2010, 09:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moncoeur (View Post)
are they keeping the same LP from the past season??
Yes they are.

Gran Gala Lancia Ice part 2.........

Closed Thread   Post New Thread