Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-06-2007, 04:48 AM
Addicted Fan

Yes, I really am!
I had to wake up at 3 am to watch the second free practice session(the first one was at 11 pm so I hadn't gone to bed yet), but it was worth it! I mean, Massa pwned both free practices!
Now I can't wait for the qualifying!
"Grace is what matters. In anything, especially life, especially growth, tragedy, pain, love, death. That's a quality I admire very greatly. It keeps you from reaching for the gun too quickly, it keeps you from destroying things too foolishly. And sort of keeps you alive."
Old 04-06-2007, 06:21 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait for the qual either.

I hope we'll see more racing on Sunday than we saw in Melbourne. Felipe appears to be really motivated and he has good chance of winning in Sepang since Kimi finished there only once in Top 8. Fernando can also fight for win if McLaren delivers, he has been always good in Malaysia.
Old 04-06-2007, 09:10 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ðavid (View Post)
Yes, I really am!
I had to wake up at 3 am to watch the second free practice session(the first one was at 11 pm so I hadn't gone to bed yet), but it was worth it! I mean, Massa pwned both free practices!
wow, you guys get free practice over your local cable? we only get quali & race day.

wow! i read about Massa and free practice. i want him to be out front with Kimi on sunday. if not, Kimi out front with Alonso, again.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 04-07-2007, 04:53 AM
Addicted Fan

OMG, the qualifying was awesome! It really really was...
The 4 cars(Ferraris and McLarens) trying to get the poli almost at the same time was great to watch! When Alonso crossed the line with that great time and neither Kimi or Lewis could beat it, I really thought Massa wouldn't make it! And then he was like 0.2 second faster than Alonso! Dude, it was awesome
You guys have no idea how much happy I am that Massa got the poli I know it doesn't mean a lot, but still...

And McLaren cars are really fast! There will definitely be fight for the constructor's championship as well as for the driver's between these two teams

And the free practices are transmitted only on paid TV here
"Grace is what matters. In anything, especially life, especially growth, tragedy, pain, love, death. That's a quality I admire very greatly. It keeps you from reaching for the gun too quickly, it keeps you from destroying things too foolishly. And sort of keeps you alive."
Old 04-07-2007, 08:46 AM
Moderator Manager

the ferraris and mclarens are like neck & neck! it'll be interesting to see Massa & Alonso out front tomorrow and i'm also happy for Massa because he had an engine change at the last race so he wasn't able to perform well and was only able to manage 6th place.

the last few seconds of quali was what really mattered. kimi...then alonso...then massa. all those 3 at the last seconds of quali. it was really wow!

Old 04-07-2007, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

Well... What the hell happened to Renault this year?

Massa was brilliant! So was Fernando. I'd like to see one of them winning tomorrow. McLaren has closed the gap to Ferrari since Melbourne and I'm really glad because of it.

Anyway it's kinda strange Grand Prix during Easter.
Old 04-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Addicted Fan

Yeh, Renault is really really bad this year, that sucks... I'm glad McLaren is doing good again, though. I missed McLaren good times, like when Mika Hakkinen used to fight Michael for the driver's championship

Quote:
Originally Posted by parasite33
Anyway it's kinda strange Grand Prix during Easter.
I know!
Old 04-07-2007, 12:15 PM
Master Fan

Maybe Renault will bounce back in 2008, just like Williams did - in 2006 they really sucked and now they seem to be doing fine.

I missed McLaren good times too. I'm happy they're competitive this year, cause it's good for Fernando. He left Renault, but hey, he's still my favourite driver.
Old 04-07-2007, 01:53 PM
Addicted Fan

Yeh, I hope Renault gets over this bad phase soon
Old 04-07-2007, 03:19 PM
Master Fan

I'm excited for the race, no matter how far Renault is.
Old 04-07-2007, 03:29 PM
Addicted Fan

So am I!
I'll have to wake up at 4 am to watch the race
Old 04-07-2007, 03:38 PM
Master Fan

Here the race starts 9am, but I have to get up at 8 or earlier cause it's Easter and I need to do some things before the race. We even have the traditional Easter breakfast later than usually because of me and my race.
Old 04-07-2007, 05:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Lucky you, I have to wake at 4am to watch the race and I won't get back to sleep when it ends because I also have some Easter stuff to do
Old 04-08-2007, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

I'm so full... I won't look at food for nearest week.

The race. WOW! Simply wow! I was stunned. McLaren taking 1-2? I didn't expect it in my wildest dreams. I loved Kimi-Felipe-Lewis duel in the early phase of the race. Every time I thought, that Felipe had finally overtaken Lewis, Hamilton was again second by the next corner. Lewis was fantastic, he drove very wisely and defended his second position. I almost can't believe it was only his second race in F1!
Old 04-08-2007, 11:19 PM
Moderator Manager

wow. what a race. and undeniably, Lewis was good! all good things are going for him this year. i also enjoyed the massa/nick & kimi/lewis duel. alonso basically had a quiet race but his race start was just wow. but then again. alonso always has the best race starts. i also felt bad for nico rosberg who was in the points and had an engine falure (?) am i right? bmw is doing good this year, again nick finished in 4th. i have really high hopes for them this year. i can't believe the next race is this weekend already!!!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread