Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-13-2014, 03:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I was so excited about the new track in Sochi but it really wasn't much..nothing really interesting happened at the race, plus my drivers didn't perform well, so meh..
with Vettel joining Ferrari my tifosi days might just be over -_-..I just don't know what to do with all my hats and shirts and such sorry if anyone here likes him, I could never stand the guy.. and I'm very disappointed in the Ferrari team, every decision they make is just ugh..I'm really sad. but anyways I hope the rest of the season will bring us some good races.
btw any news about Jules? our reporters are just repeating themselves but maybe there are no news at all :/

Last edited by JoJoF92; 10-13-2014 at 04:03 AM
Old 10-16-2014, 02:54 AM
Moderator Manager

I don't like Seb either. He's not my favorite driver but he's okay as long as he doesn't win races. Ferrari has been really lackluster this year. With Alonso leaving the team, anyone has a guess where he'll be next? I'm reading online that it may be McLaren but the team is not confirming anything.

Regarding Jules, still the same news. That he's critical but he's fighting. It's reminding me of when we got that news on Schumi late December of 2013.

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet.

Old 10-25-2014, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Star

if Ferrari will still be unable to build a good car then we don't have to worry about him winning xd

I saw a video of Jules' crash a few days ago..horrible read a couple of articles too, and people are saying that his chances for recovery are very small of course miracles happen..it sucks that we can't get much more information about the situation but I guess it's for the family's privacy which we must respect..

Old 11-01-2014, 04:49 AM
Moderator Manager

I'm hopeful for Jules but he's still in "critical but stable" condition...

I may miss both quali & the race itself. Quali airs at 2AM here and the race at 4AM. But that's fair because Americans miss the Australian/Malaysian/Singapore GP which works better for my time.

Old 11-02-2014, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Star

that's a bummer :/ I'm lucky then to live in an okay time zone. I didn't have to miss any race, they're either in the morning or in the afternoon, or this one is in the evening. but if the race is eventless, guess it doesn't matter
you can't even watch the closing race in Brazil? cause that's about the same time as this

Old 11-02-2014, 09:02 PM
Moderator Manager

Yes, I also miss Brazil as well as Canada.

So Lewis won. I heard that if he wins in Abu Dhabi, he's won the championship. Was it an eventful race? I'll try to catch a replay later when I can.

Old 11-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Elite Fan

I really enjoyed it, there was a whole pack of cars that seemed to be fighting it out for the majority of the race. So happy for Lewis, I was getting worried as the undercut seemed to be working so he had to somehow take Rosberg.

I don't know what happened to Williams though, it felt like they were hanging on to Mercedes and then they just fell away.

I think based on points Lewis can finish second to Rosberg in the next two races and will still win the title even with the double pointer but then again I can't see Lewis settling for second. The title is definitely going down to the last race though which is good for the sport.

Vicky
Old 11-03-2014, 01:18 AM
Elite Fan

Sorry for the double post, I think my phone lost signal and then quickly got it back.

Vicky
Old 11-03-2014, 03:15 AM
Moderator Manager

Looks like (from what I read) Lewis did some great overtaking on Nico that caught Nico off-guard. Props to Lewis for that drive then.

Can the race just go to Abu Dhabi already so I can be able to watch live?

Also the rumor mill is on overdrive with this pic of Alonso.

And look who's back watching F1, JPM!

Old 11-03-2014, 08:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

yeah it was a good race. but I was really mad Massa didn't get to the podium >_< he had a shot but I think Ricciardo got ahead of him after a pit stop...I didn't see much of the 2nd part of the race bc Downton started and I couldn't pay much attention to it

things haven't been going well for ROS the last couple of races so guess it's only up to HAM to mess it up or win it now.
I just hope the rest of the races will be somewhat exciting and that next year the race for the championship's more open so it'll be worth sticking around xd

Old 11-06-2014, 03:47 AM
Moderator Manager

We'll know this Sunday if it will be HAM or ROS to win this all.

It sucks I will miss this GP, it's pretty late here.

Old 11-06-2014, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

oh I forgot it ends in Abu Dhabi this year. I'm used to it ending in Brazil xd it's good you don't have to miss the last one then

Old 11-08-2014, 04:16 AM
Moderator Manager

Yeah I'll be able to watch Abu Dhabi live thank goodness.

I may be able to watch quali later which airs 12AM here. I don't have to wake up early tomorrow and it's just for an hour. The one that I'll miss is the race.

So my bet is probably Lewis for winning the constructors championship this year, unless he DNF's tomorrow which I don't see happening.

Old 11-13-2014, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

forgot to comment on the race it was a solid one I think..not so usual for the Brazilian track but of course the weather was nice so there couldn't have been any problem. I'm not complaining this time though because Felipe finished 3rd he was cheered on as if he'd won the race, of course he's everyone favorite at home it was lovely to see him on the podium again.

and nothing's decided bw HAM and ROS yet but yeah, it's most probably Lewis who'll come out winning anyways next weekend if he won't mess up but it's unlikely

Old 11-14-2014, 10:02 AM
Moderator Manager

I missed the race so thanks for the bump! It's so great that Massa was at the podium in his home country! I can just imagine when he crossed the finish line.

I guess the drivers championship will be decided in Abu Dhabi. So it will be neck & neck between Lewis & Nico and I think that might be very interesting to watch.

We'll also have to wait for further announcements about driver transfers (or those who will be leaving) until maybe December. My guess Alonso at McLaren & JB might exit F1 and join Webber, haha! Mark sent a tweet to JB that made me think otherwise. I'll post it next time, I'm on my iPad right now.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread