Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-26-2004, 01:10 PM
Supreme Fan

SCHUEY MAKES IT FOUR IN A ROW
Last Updated: Monday, 26 April , 2004, 15:52

Michael Schumacher saw off the brave challenge of Jenson Button to clinch his fourth straight win at Imola.

The world champion was forced to play second fiddle to Button for the first nine laps but there was only going to be one winner after Schumacher got ahead in the first round of stops.

The result continues the German’s 100 per cent record this season and sees him extend his championship lead to 16 points.

Button might be slightly disappointed not to have converted his maiden pole position into a victory but second place represents his best-ever F1 finish.

After waiting 67 races for his first F1 podium, Button has now finished on the podium three races running. He is just one point behind Rubens Barrichello in the drivers’ championship.

Button made the perfect start – he got off the line flawlessly and was 2.7s ahead at the end of the first lap as second-placed Schumacher was forced to defend vigorously by Juan Pablo Montoya.

But Schumacher gradually began to edge closer and leapfrogged ahead in the first round of stops.

As soon as Button peeled into the pits on lap nine, Schumacher reeled off two scorching laps and emerged from his own stop ahead.

Once ahead, the German pulled away decisively. He had a gap of 10s within the space of five laps and at one point was more than 25s clear before backing off in the closing stages.

Juan Pablo Montoya finished a distant third after seeing off a late challenge from Fernando Alonso.

The Colombian was unhappy at the way Schumacher forced him off the track at Tosa as the pair jockeyed for position on lap one – but it is highly unlikely that the stewards will deem it anything more than a racing incident.

One driver who is facing a stewards’ investigation is Ralf Schumacher. The German was hauled in front of the stewards at Bahrain only three weeks ago but was at it again at Imola.

The increasingly erratic Williams driver had already made a desperate attempt to pass Montoya on the grass on lap one, before he collided with Fernando Alonso on lap 50.

The Spaniard, who had rocketed up the field thanks to a shrewd pit strategy, tried to pass Schumacher down the inside at Tosa. Ralf failed to give him room and, when the pair touched, was sent spinning from fourth place down to seventh.

In fairness, it is unlikely Ralf would have been able to see the late-breaking Alonso over the high sides of his cockpit. But when stewards examine the incident, the German’s case will not be helped by his faux pas in Bahrain.

Ralf’s misfortune was Renault’s gain as it promoted Alonso and Jarno Trulli to fourth and fifth. It is about as much as they could have hoped for from a weekend during which they have disappointed slightly.

Alonso in particular can count himself lucky to have made the finish - he was hit from behind by David Coulthard at the first corner even before his tangle with Ralf.

Rubens Barrichello will be very disappointed with sixth place. The Ferrari man got stuck in a train of traffic at the start and, try as he might, could not break out of it.

He will be especially familiar with the gearbox and rear wing of Jarno Trulli’s Renault after spending the second half of the race directly behind with little hope of getting past on such a narrow track.

He wasn’t the only driver whose efforts to overtake a slower car were frustrated, a fact that probably won’t help Imola as it fights for it place on the 2005 calendar.

Eighth place and the final point went to Kimi Raikkonen – and few people could begrudge him that after the torrid start to the season he has had to endure.

The Finn started last after switching engines following qualifying and, by dint of a two-stop strategy worked his way slowly up the order.

He suffered the ignominy of being lapped by Schumacher’s Ferrari inside 30 laps but battled on and finally got his reward when Takuma Sato’s Honda engine expired six laps from home.

San Marino Grand Prix result (62 laps)

1 M.Schumacher Ferrari 1h26:19.670s
2 Button BAR + 9.702s
3 Montoya Williams + 21.617s
4 Alonso Renault + 23.654s
5 Trulli Renault + 36.216s
6 Barrichello Ferrari + 36.683s
7 R.Schumacher Williams + 55.730s
8 Raikkonen McLaren + 1 lap
9 Fisichella Sauber + 1 lap
10 Massa Sauber + 1 lap
11 Panis Toyota + 1 lap
12 Coulthard McLaren + 1 lap
13 Webber Jaguar + 1 lap
14 Klien Jaguar + 2 laps
15 Baumgartner Minardi + 4 laps
16 Sato BAR + 6 laps
17 Heidfeld Jordan + 14 laps
18 Da Matta Toyota + 30 laps
19 Bruni Minardi + 40 laps
20 Pantano Jordan + 56 laps

RALF AND MICHAEL BOTH IN CLEAR
Last Updated: Monday, 26 April , 2004, 13:09

Ralf Schumacher has been cleared by San Marino GP stewards – but team-mate Juan Pablo Montoya’s complaint about Michael Schumacher has been dismissed.

Ralf was under investigation for an incident with Fernando Alonso on lap 50 of the race. The Spaniard moved to pass the Williams driver on the inside at Tosa only for Schuey Jr to close the door.

Stewards viewed TV pictures and telemetry and spoke to both drivers and their team bosses before deciding to take no action against Ralf.

While Ralf was cleared only after an investigation, brother Michael was spared a similar ordeal clashing with Montoya, again at Tosa, on lap one.

The Colombian attempted to pass Schumacher around the outside, only for the world champ to ensure he used every inch of track on the exit.

Montoya, who had to put all four wheels on the grass to avoid an accident, described Schumacher as either “blind or stupid” after the incident.

His Williams team asked FIA race director Charlie Whiting for clarification of the rules, especially in light of the fact that Ralf was put under investigation.

Technical director Patrick Head said: "The two incidents are different. One was a car coming in the inside and the other was whether the driver on the inside left enough room for the car on the outside.

“But I really don't see a great deal of difference. If you are obliged to give room to a car on the inside in a corner, then I would have thought the same should apply to a car on the outside of you.

"The FIA don't seem to see it that way. Charlie Whiting did review it and his view is that Michael's manoeuvres were perfectly okay. We take that decision and we get on with trying to make our car go quicker rather than bleating on about the past."

Montoya, who has found himself on the wrong end of a number of stewards’ decisions in the past, was deeply unhappy at the incident.

He gesticulated at Schumacher on the slowing down lap, producing embarrassing scenes in the post-race press conference.

“I thought you were congratulating me,” said Schumacher, only for Montoya to fire back, “I never do actually.”

SCHU HAILS BUTTON’S PACE
Last Updated: Monday, 26 April , 2004, 13:29

Michael Schumacher was full of praise for Jenson Button in Sunday’s San Marino GP.

The BAR driver made a fantastic start to leave the rest of his rivals fighting for position on the opening lap.

Schumacher himself came under threat from an aggressive Juan Pablo Montoya with the two briefly touching at Tosa.

By the time the Ferrari driver had dispensed of Montoya, Button had already made a lead of several seconds.

Schumacher said: "It was mind-blowing what Jenson put up in front.

"I thought it was raining for me and dry for him! He was disappearing into nowhere and it took a few laps to get everything going and chase him.

"It was very slippery on my side at the start and it was difficult to keep Juan behind but I wanted to avoid him getting by me. I wanted to stay in touch with Jenson.

"His first stint was quick and I was thinking it would be a busy and tough afternoon but for whatever reason we kept our pace throughout the race and they dropped off."

Schumacher admitted his win, his sixth in the principality, had been an emotional home vicyory given that he is an ambassador for San Marino.

He said: "It is a fantastic emotion.

"It is a dream come true to come home after three great races and deliver a perfect result and it was really fantastic for our supporters, the tifosi."

Technical chief Ross Brawn added: "You could see in the first few laps that our tyres took a while to come to temperature and when they did, they were fantastic.

“We just had to be patient and wait for the right moment, with Michael hanging onto Jenson for the first few laps.

“We hoped he would stop before we did and that was what happened. Then Michael did two stunning laps before his pitstop, which saw him move into the lead.

“After that it was a case of monitoring everyone else's strategy. Rubens's race was compromised by traffic, especially at the end of his second pitstop when he was hindered by Ralf Schumacher in the pitlane."

Team-mate Rubens Barrichello failed to match the pace of Schumacher and blamed traffic for his disappointing sixth place.

He said: "My race was spoilt by traffic. I always found myself with a slower car ahead of me and so I was never able to push my car as hard as it could go.

“Ralf Schumacher especially blocked me several times, at the start for example when he made a move that saw me go off the track.

“It's a shame as I knew I had a great car and I was convinced I could have a good race. At least I managed to bring home three points, which are important for me and for the team."

BUTTON NOW SEEKS ULTIMATE GOAL
Last Updated: Monday, 26 April , 2004, 13:22

Jenson Button has now targeted a win after he claimed second spot at the San Marino GP.

It has been a weekend of firsts for Button and the BAR team which began on Saturday when the Briton scored the team’s first pole position.

Then on Sunday Button scored his highest race finish of his F1 career when he crossed the line in second place behind Michael Schumacher. It was also BAR’s best ever result.

Button said: "It was another fantastic race for me and second place is another step closer to our ultimate ambition - a first win for me and the team.”

Button began his race well getting off the line quickly while leaving the rest to fight it out for position.

The Briton led for nine laps before he went into the pits for his first pitstop.

Schumacher, carrying more fuel, was able to complete two more laps on a lighter fuel load before he made his stop. It was enough to get the German out ahead of Button, to the Briton's dismay.

Button said: "I was very surprised actually.

"There was nothing I could do to catch him but we are very pleased to have taken a step up the podium.

“Our revised package has worked incredibly well here and this result just goes to prove what we can achieve together with our partners Honda and Michelin.

"I'm very happy today and it looks like we have a very exciting season ahead of us."

David Richards was delighted with his charge and hopes the team will be able to maintain their position up the front for the rest of the season.

He said: "Everyone in the team should be very proud of what we have achieved this weekend.

"Having gained the upper hand yesterday, Jenson did an outstanding job in the opening laps, but Michael found just a little too much pace for us today.

"However, pole position yesterday, and second today, create new records for us and establishes BAR as a real force at the front end of the F1 grid.

“All of this gives us further motivation and energy, and I am confident that with our partners Honda and Michelin we will move on to even greater achievements."

Takuma Sato’s day ended in smoke as his engine gave in seven laps from the end of the race.

JPM ANGRY WITH SCHU TACTICS
Last Updated: Monday, 26 April , 2004, 13:40

Juan Pablo Montoya wants Michael Schumacher penalised for his aggressive driving at Imola.

The Ferrari driver had a slow start from the grid and had Montoya crawling all over him for the first few corners of the lap.

Matters came to a head at Tosa when the Williams driver was forced wide as Schumacher defended his second place.

Montoya was outraged by the German’s move and has called for him to be punished.

He said: "I will be surprised it he gets away with it.

"Michael had a poor start, he was slow, I went to pass him and he closed the door twice then came straight at me and hit me and put me on the grass.

“It is disappointing to have racing like that. He hit me on the side but there was no damage.

"I got in front of him before Tosa. He pushed me wide. I understand he has to defend his position but how far can he be allowed to do this?"

Technical director Patrick Head has indicated that the team will request a clarification of the regulations from the FIA.

Montoya went on to finish third in the race, his second best finish of the season after his second place at the Malaysian GP. He now lies fourth in the championship on 18 points.

MORE CRITICISM FOR RALF
Last Updated: Sunday, 25 April , 2004, 17:20

Renault’s Pat Symonds criticised Ralf Schumacher after the German nearly took out Fernando Alonso.

Ralf closed the door when Alonso tried to pass him down the inside at Tosa on lap 50 and the pair collided.

The incident cost the Williams man more dearly than the Spaniard – Alonso continued unscathed to finish in fourth position while Ralf dropped down to seventh.

The collision came just three weeks after Bahrain GP stewards cautioned Ralf for an accident with Takuma Sato.

Symonds said: “Fernando's aggressive drive nearly came to nothing after another dubious manoeuvre by Ralf, but I hope the stewards will come to the right conclusion."

Alonso was a little more diplomatic than his team’s engineering boss.

He simply said: “From where I was sat he just closed the door on me, but fortunately it didn't damage the car.”

Ralf did not comment on the incident except to say that it was "a shame".

Alonso also survived a brush with David Coulthard, the McLaren ramming him from behind at turn one.

He said: “I made a bad start, the car just lacked traction, and then Coulthard almost took me out at the first corner: some parts actually hit my helmet!”

Of his fourth place, he added: “[This was] a very good result after a tough race for me.

“Overall, I am pleased to have finished fourth at this track, and happy we have maintained our position in the championship."

Team-mate Jarno Trulli was equally happy after trailing Alonso home in fifth.

He said: "I am more than pleased with this result: I started ninth, and managed to make up four places at a circuit where it is very hard to overtake, as well as keeping one of the Ferraris behind me.

“During the last part of the race, the car became very hard to drive - I had brake problems and the rear wheels were locking, which made it quite nervous.

“I think the result is in line with what we had expected, and once again, we take home a good number of points for the championship."

Renault are second in the constuctors’ championship with 31 points. Although 33 behind Ferrari, they are four points clear of both BAR and Williams.

RENAULT HAIL NEW ENGINE
Last Updated: Monday, 26 April , 2004, 17:35

Renault’s have praised the R24’s new power unit, which made its debut at Imola.

The team took a revised chassis and engine to the San Marino GP and were rewarded with nine points.

Renault’s engine technical director Rob White said: "I am very pleased with the performance of our engine throughout the weekend.

"We didn't have a single problem in three days of running, and once again got both cars to the finish. What's more, the performance gain was significant."

White was full of optimism and believes the team can carry the fight to Ferrari.

He added: "From a general point of view, I think it's good to see that we can be competitive with Ferrari.

"It was only with Michael Schumacher at the wheel that they won that race. That's a good sign. From our point of view, we got the strategy absolutely right and the drivers both did a good job. We need to continue in that vein."

Renault are also the only team, bar Ferrari, who have managed to finish all four races this season.

White commented: “Reliability was our major priority this winter, and we concentrated hard on it.

"Our performance so far is a credit to all the engineers at Viry and Enstone who have worked very hard on this programme."

Next up is the Spanish Grand Prix at Barcelona, a track that all the teams know extremely well through testing.

White said: “We know the track like the back of our hands, and know that the car runs well there.

“What's more, we will have some more improvements to the engine in order to adapt the V10 to the characteristics of Barcelona. Once again, our priority will be total reliability."

KIMI OFF THE MARK AT LAST
Last Updated: Sunday, 25 April , 2004, 17:36

Kimi Raikkonen was relieved to score his first point of the season at Imola.

The Finn, who started last after changing his engine between qualifying and the race, slogged his way through the field to claim eighth place.

Although happy to have finally scored a point after three consecutive DNFs, Raikkonen made it plain he expected much more of his McLaren team.

He said: "I'm pleased to finish my first race of the season and get one point, but obviously we want to be fighting for the lead and not eighth place.

“I started the race from last, so I had to fight hard to make up some positions. The track is very narrow, so it's quite difficult to overtake and when you are so far back you inevitably get stuck.

“I know that the team will continue to work hard on improving our package and making further progress both with pace and reliability."

This time it was David Coulthard’s turn to suffer problems – although they were of his own making.

The Scot ploughed into the back of Fernando Alonso at the first corner and had to pit for a new nose. He eventually finished 12th.

He said: “When you start in the middle of the field you have to take risks coming into the first corner in order to make progress. On this occasion I took too much of a risk and ended up damaging the nose of the car and going off the track.

“I was able to make it back into the pits where the team replaced the nose and changed me from a three to a two stop strategy in order to try and make up positions. I fought hard but 12th was the best we could do."

Team boss Ron Dennis commented: "The problems we experienced in practice with Kimi and the first corner incident with David effectively meant that we raced from the back of the grid which is an unusual and a not to be repeated experience for the team.

“However we can take some comfort from our pace mid-race and the reliability of the cars. We aim to introduce further improvements at the Spanish Grand Prix, which should provide us with better grid positions and results."

SAUBER’S BEST YET
Last Updated: Monday, 26 April , 2004, 13:49

Sauber get two cars in the top 10 at Imola and a round-up of the other stories.

It is the first time this season that the Swiss-based team have got both their cars in the top 10.

The result is all the more impressive considering driver Giancarlo Fisichella started from 18th on the grid.

Fisichella, who finished ninth, said: "We had very good race pace today, and sometimes I was quicker than Kimi [Raikkonen], especially at the end.

"It's a pity I lost the place to him. I got held up by one of the Minardis in the final corner at a point when Kimi had fresher tyres, and with the better traction out of the corner he got a run at me and overtook on the straight.

"But I am happy with our speed compared to his and very satisfied that we have made such a big improvement since Bahrain. If we can keep that up we can fight for points a lot more."

If it was double success for Sauber, it was double trouble for Jordan after both their cars failed to finish the race.

Head of race and test engineering James Robinson explained: “It was disappointment for us in the race with technical problems preventing us from finishing.

“Giorgio made an excellent start and was up to 13th, driving strongly and racing with the faster cars behind him.

“Our strategy looked to be solid so it’s a shame that he didn’t have the car to see it through to the finish.

“We need to investigate what Nick’s problem was exactly though – it seems to be driveshaft failure. Giorgio’s problem was loss of hydraulic fluid which affected the steering and forced his retirement.”

Jaguar didn’t fare much better. Although they got both their cars home in 13th and 14th positions, it was a frustrating day for the Big Cat with Mark Webber suffering a loss in engine power and Christian Klien making a slow start that dropped him down the field.

Webber said: “That was a difficult race for us this afternoon. I made a good start and maintained my eighth position on the first few laps.

“My pit-stop went to plan but then after that I started to lose power. I have spoken with my engineers and it appears that the engine was suffering from an intermittent electrical problem.

“After all our hard work this weekend it would have been rewarding to have finished higher up the grid.”

It was a mixed bag for Toyota with Olivier Panis finishing the race in 11th spot while team-mate Cristiano da Matta retired on lap 32.

Panis said: "Once again we proved the reliability of the TF104 and I was able to extend my 100% finishing record this year.

"I pushed very hard throughout the race and we did some good pit stops but we still need to develop better pace.”

JUAN: THE CAR’S NOT QUICK ENOUGH
Last Updated: Monday, 26 April , 2004, 15:58

Juan Pablo Montoya has admitted that the FW26 is currently no match for Ferrari or even BAR.

The Colombian’s comments come in the wake of another disappointing grand prix for Williams with Ferrari and BAR proving the class of the field.

Montoya brought his car home in third place in Sunday’s San Marino GP 30 seconds behind Ferrari’s Michael Schumacher and 21s adrift of BAR’s Jenson Button. That was after Schumacher had lifted the throttle and cruised it to the chequered flag.

Montoya was particularly amazed by Button’s speed and revealed his FW26 was just too slow to catch him.

He said: “I couldn't believe the first lap. He was like on rails. He was unbelievable.

“I knew what pace we could do and we did it. We were a bit surprised by their pace really. There's nothing we can do, the car's just not quick enough.

“We need to improve our complete package to be competitive in order to catch-up with the leaders.”

Many have compared Williams’ early-season difficulties with last year when the team only clinched their first win of the season six races into the calendar.

But while last year the team had identified even before the season had started that the FW25 had aero problems, this year it seems the team are scratching their heads over the lack of pace of their 2004 model.

Following the Malaysian GP Montoya pointed the finger at the BMW engine, which he believed had lost its place at the top of the horsepower list.

But BMW motorsport director Mario Theissen defended the strength of his power units.

He said: “I wouldn’t say they [Ferrari] are ahead, but they have certainly closed in.

“Honda has done a good job over the winter and I would rate the engines on the same level.”

It seems no specific problem has been identified with the car with team members claiming that the car needs improvements in all areas.

Speaking after Sunday’s race, chief operations engineer Sam Michael acknowledged that the team had their work cut out to make it back to the top.

He said: “Obviously we have got a lot of work to do to improve the car and get back to challenging at the front.”

But following the Bahrain GP Michael ruled out going down the McLaren road and introducing a B-spec version of the FW26 later in the year.

He said: “We have no plans for a B-spec. There is nothing wrong with our current car – it is pretty well balanced and we just need to add performance to it.

“That may sound a bit boring but if you don’t have a big problem then there is no massive engineering investigation looking at what the problem is.”

FERRARI TO DEFEND IMOLA
Last Updated: Monday, 26 April , 2004, 14:44

Ferrari will do everything they can to safeguard the future of the San Marino GP.

Imola is widely expected to lose it’s place on the calendar next season as F1 diversifies into new markets.

But Ferrari president Luca di Montzemolo has offered his help to the circuit, which bears the names of company founder Enzo and his son Dino.

He told the Gazzetta dello Sport: "Italy remaining with just one grand prix is unthinkable.

"I am sorry that there are problems when everything seemed to be resolved.

"We are tied to Imola and we will defend it."

Michael Schumacher, who is an honorary ambassador of San Marino, has also pledged to help the track keep its place on the calendar.

Ferrari have won five out of the last six San Marino GPs after 16 years without a victory at the track.
Old 04-26-2004, 01:39 PM
Supreme Fan

Old 04-27-2004, 04:59 AM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] They look so cold in that first photo that you posted Marie. And the one of the podium with Michael jumping and Juan looking on?? He does not look like a happy chappy at all. Guess he thinks that it should be him on top there instead of Michael.

Glad that Ralf has been cleared and even though Montoya thinks that MS should have some sort of punishment I didn't really think that there was a lot to the whole thing. It was a first corner incident and that was all there was to it. End of story.

It's Elementary my dear Watson
Old 04-27-2004, 01:19 PM
New Fan

Hui! Good thread! Uhm...are here any fans of Kimi Raikönen???
Old 04-27-2004, 01:58 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by amishinoda:
<STRONG>Hui! Good thread! Uhm...are here any fans of Kimi Raikönen???</STRONG>
Welcome to the thread. We hope you stay. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

I guess there's some Kimi Räikkönen fans. I'm one of them and then there's Lindasay who's a huge fan. At least I think so [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Hmm, we know who "hates" Michael, but does anyone hate Kimi? [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] I guess we all support him more or less...

Fernando looks so adorable in that pic Marie posted. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2004, 07:28 PM
Elite Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

linds: [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] see you're updated! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but, at least kimi got a point somehow [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

and yeah, not too exciting of a race, but well, it is imola, ferrari territory! but, great job for jenson! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img] he's slowly inching up to the top [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] i can't wait to see him win! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

and re the whole jpm, michael thing, that was pretty fun! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i was laughing with what jpm said!

thanks for the pics marie, jenson and fernando looks good in those pics! [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

amishindoa: welcome to the thread! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] bel, hitzi, linds, jens, marie

av
Old 04-27-2004, 09:54 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by amishinoda:
<STRONG>Hui! Good thread! Uhm...are here any fans of Kimi Raikönen???</STRONG>
Welcome to the thread!!

There are some HUGE Kimi fans around this place and there are often pages that go by with people posting Kimi pictures. We are all wanting him to be world champion this year. I have my fingers crossed that he is going to have some reliability for the next lot of races.

Old 04-28-2004, 03:24 AM
Moderator Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by *Bel*:
<STRONG>One of the things I love about Juan is that he always tells it how it is. I was laughing so hard at the driver's press conference when he had a go at Michael!! He was sitting right next to him as well. You always know what Juan is thinking, that is for sure.</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i know! i watched a replay of the race so i didn't really miss out anymore. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] he was just frickin' beside him! :lo: these are one of those times that sometimes i love JPM. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

fla: jenson didn't look at all sad at the podium. he was smiling. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

amishinoda: saw you at the LP thread! welcome! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] and yeah, hitzi's right, we all support kimi here and i'm the biggest fan around. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] well, i hope i am. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

hitzi: i know someone who hates kimi. i told her off! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

marie: thanks for the pics & news! maybe i'll just go post pics on the new thread.

see you all on the new thread! [img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

ETA: btw, here's a latest pic of mine taken last sunday from the asian F3 racing circuit.

Toyota VIP room (copy & paste on another window)

[ 04-28-2004: Message edited L i N d $ @ y ]

Let's go on a clumsy cute bestie trip!
Already miss our days in Cloud Planet. ✨

Old 04-28-2004, 06:49 AM
Elite Fan

I [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] the new pic of you Lindsay. How come you were lucky enough to be in the Toyota VIP room??? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] I can imagine you talking with someone who hated Kimi. Are you still talking now?

Old 04-28-2004, 01:18 PM
Supreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] hey amishinoda. yeah I support Kimi too

hitzi - it's nice to see Fernando without his bandana [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] and he's so cutie whatever he does [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]

kewl pic lindsay [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] thanx for sharing

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img] bel, fla, jens [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

i believe it's almost time for a new thread again [img]smilies/jaw_drop.gif[/img] where do the threads go? [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] i think i might be the only one around so i guess it will have to go and start it
Old 04-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Supreme Fan

i've started the new thread here [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread