Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Old 01-19-2004, 09:50 PM
Elite Fan

Australian Open Discussion 1 - I Should Be A Ballboy

yeah, so she's down 2-6, 0-3 at the moment [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

And i heard she's engaged [img]smilies/cry.gif[/img]

But, i'd still marry her. She's damn hot.

Ok, so I think i'll lean towards a dark horse in Sharapova to win it, though so long as it's not a Horse Sister i'll be happy [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 01-22-2004: Message edited General Jiang Wei ]
Old 01-19-2004, 11:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Ashley's outfit was quite original tonight. I couldn't believe it when they said she was engaged. I can't say I was disappointed with Harkelroad losing since I actually want Venus to win this whole thing. I just feel like since Kim's not in tip-top shape, she might not be able to overcome Venus in the semis(if it comes to that). I'll be happy with a Clijsters or Williams win.

Hewitt's dominating in his match right now. Glad he's playing well.

[ 01-19-2004: Message edited crazymike4 ]
Old 01-19-2004, 11:42 PM
Elite Fan

yeah, i'm not a fan of the Williams Sisters at all, but i can relate to having two of your favorites in any sport going at it. Sad that one loses, but happy cuz one will end up winning.

Ashley's outfit was hot. I'd buy that off ebay and hang it on my wall.
Old 01-20-2004, 04:16 AM
Addicted Fan

Right now, Flip (Mark P) is playing, and Kim Clijsters will be playing later on tonight. Live coverage, right now. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] I love the Australian Open, I can watch tennis literally all day and night. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Lleyton won today (Mamit retired), and so did a couple of other Aussie men. (not that I care, LOL) Safin won last night, as did Andre Agassi who is, according to the commentators, the bookie's favourite to win this thing.

Who do I want to win? Agassi. Who do I think will win? Um. Depends on everyone's form. I'm surprised at Roger Federer's form lately, his backhand seems to be giving him a bit of trouble. [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

As for the women's game? Um. Probably Henin-Hardenne, but if Venus can beat her in the semis, then she'll probably win. Clijsters is coming back from injury, as is Lindsay Davenport. *shrugs*

- Erin, from TWOP.
loquacity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 08:06 AM
Absolute Fan

May the best man win, I just hope it'll be Safin [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] but I really doubt he'll win since he hasn't been playing that intensely lately. But I'm still cheering him on! Yay! Go Marat!! He won his last game too bad I couldn't watch because I had to study for something that I failed in the end [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] What a waste of time that was! Why do I always have exams when there's a GS on??? Anyway, hope someone back home taped the game for me (that is if they showed it in tv) but tonight I'm hogging the tv.

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited Safin ]

Bunny # 218
Safin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2004, 01:08 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
What about the needing a towel after playing every single point?! I once watched him while the other guy was serving, they served a double fault, and he asked for the towel when he han't moved an inch!! Drives me crazy!
Very right you are, what is he??? A leaky fosset.

Bunny # 218
Old 01-20-2004, 01:59 PM
Extreme Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

Wow, 6 spanish players won today!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Among them were Ferrero, Corretja and Costa so good news for us!!

I also read that Henman, Hewitt, Federer...won so good for them!!

And yesterday it was Safin, Agassi, Roddick, Grosjean, Escudé, Kuerten, Martin, Enqvist, Lapentti... [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Andrea, tia Ferrero ha ganado!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Y tb han pasado Costa y Corretja. Y Beto y Nadal..toma ya, menuda armada española!! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] Q se preparen q allá vamos.... [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 03:42 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/wave.gif[/img]

It´s great to have a thread only for this [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] Thanks for oppenning it! [img]smilies/kiss.gif[/img]

Good news for Spanish players [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

Ferrero, Corretja , Costa, Beto and Nadal won!! [img]smilies/hotpinkie.gif[/img] Well done for them!!! [img]smilies/clap.gif[/img]

It´s sad Moyá isn´t there! [img]smilies/bawl.gif[/img] I´m sure we are going to miss him very much! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Moyá: Te echaremos de menos

Raquel, [img]smilies/hug.gif[/img] Si, vamos a animarlos!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] En serio, a mí los tenistas q peor me caen son Hewitt & Roddick, no los trago, los veo prepotentes [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] pero... ahí están y seguro q son los rivales a batir! Oye, y Feliciano, no ha ido? [img]smilies/rolleyes.gif[/img] Yo kieroooo [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]
Old 01-20-2004, 03:43 PM
Loyal Fan

[img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] Again double post!!! Why??? [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]

[ 01-20-2004: Message edited ~Spanish Eyes~ ]
Old 01-20-2004, 05:22 PM
Total Fan

I really hope that Andre Agassi wins the Grand Slam...He's the favorite on the men's side, and the on the women's I hope tha Justine wins...

Come and visit Milo Ventimiglia and Benjamin McKenzie
Dolce & Gabbana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 02:29 AM
Absolute Fan

No way, no Agassi this year, please no. He has won this GS too many times already, stop hogging the trophee Andre. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

YAY!!! Safin won again!!!!¨ [img]smilies/thumbs_up.gif[/img] No double faults and 22 aces! Woohooo he's on a roll baby!!! Watch out Todd Martin! Alright!! I'm so super happy [img]smilies/pinkie.gif[/img]

Bunny # 218
Old 01-21-2004, 02:38 AM
Master Fan

Come on Hewitt!
Aussie bubbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2004, 01:23 PM
Elite Fan

Davenport with the early lead on Liot. Liot is on the cute side. I don't know her, but she looks like hse has some skills.
Old 01-21-2004, 01:25 PM
Elite Fan

Crap, the results ust scrolled by and another of my favorites, Daniela Hantuchova, lost. Damn it. I guess i'm down to Anastasia Myskina and Sharapova. GO RUSSIA!!!!
Old 01-21-2004, 01:43 PM
Absolute Fan

Yo General Jang Wei
Russia fan????

Bunny # 218
Reply   Post New Thread