Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-18-2020, 11:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I admit I really don't like june either.
Old 01-19-2020, 05:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by James26 (View Post)

I know that some people here don't care for June, which confuses me, but I think that she might make a good mother-figure. She and Alexa seem to work well enough together.
it's more because of the actress who is known to be part of scientology and i hate that. i have difficulties to separate her character from the actress, i admit that. and i think if June was played by another actress, i wouldn't find her that boring.

with Al you are right, i do hate her attitude often. but i love Maggie, that might be a reason i refuse to hate Al. but objectively spoken she is really annoying, i know. sadly cause she could be so much more badass or let's say acting a bit cleverer for the group. and i liked her little love story which was over too fast. i hope they pick up on that once again.
Old 01-19-2020, 09:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

I didn't know" June" was in scientology and I don't care, I don't even know the actress's name. In fact I'm not at all in celerities except Alycia bc some friends talked to me a lot about her. They love her. so I wanted to understand why.

I think Al is quite boring, too. A lot of characters are boring due to poor writing dialogues and illogical situations. Even Alicia forgiving Charlie is unrealistic. Would you forgive someone whose action killed your mother and then shot dead your brother? I certainly would not.
Old 01-19-2020, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexa back (View Post)
Would you forgive someone whose action killed your mother and then shot dead your brother? I certainly would not.
No likely not. I'd have probably shot her in that episode in that house.
Old 01-19-2020, 06:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yay!
Old 01-20-2020, 03:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

I couldn't do that either. I think it is realistic that Alicia didn't kill Charlie, she had some real self control there, but I also think that Alicia forgiving Charlie was going on way too easy/fast
Old 01-20-2020, 05:06 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)
I couldn't do that either. I think it is realistic that Alicia didn't kill Charlie, she had some real self control there, but I also think that Alicia forgiving Charlie was going on way too easy/fast
Ok you wouldn't kill her but would you protect that person?Want to show her the beach?? IMO, it's unrealistic. Never heard of people doing that in RL.
Old 01-20-2020, 06:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

No probably not. I always keep wondering what Dave Erickson would have done with this stotyline?
Old 01-20-2020, 11:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexa back (View Post)
Ok you wouldn't kill her but would you protect that person?Want to show her the beach?? IMO, it's unrealistic. Never heard of people doing that in RL.
Ok yes that is indeed unrealistic actually.
Old 01-20-2020, 08:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yup!
Old 01-21-2020, 02:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

bad writing

good question Mystery. i guess Erickson wouldn't have gone there in the first place. but if he had, i think the storyline would have been much longer and more dramatic.
Old 01-21-2020, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
bad writing

good question Mystery. i guess Erickson wouldn't have gone there in the first place. but if he had, i think the storyline would have been much longer and more dramatic.
I think so too.
Old 01-22-2020, 01:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

Reporting the troll.

I never thought it was believable to blame a kid for what happened to Madison. That just seemed like something that the writers threw in for (melo)dramatic effect. I'm pretty sure that the Vultures could've done what they did without some little girl.

I'll agree that Alicia 'forgiving' her for what she did to Nick might have come a little too soon. This is part of why the bond between these two should've been explored more.
Old 01-22-2020, 01:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

which troll? Norman (Firecrest) is a member and is rounding in here, he's a cool guy and i don't think he reads every thread that correctly but well, he belongs to us. this is his funny way to post

now on to topic...why do people blame her for Madison's death? i think if you wanna blame her, then for Nick's death. i don't get what that has to do with Madison?

Last edited by Heda_Khaleesi; 01-22-2020 at 02:03 AM
Old 01-22-2020, 02:37 AM
Obsessed Fan

I don't find it cool or funny or at all. Making pointless posts is simply annoying and lazy. I know of several mods who actually take the time to add something to a discussion when they post. Anyway, I'm taking this up elsewhere, so we can get back to topic.

If the writers don't pair her with Alicia again, then I'd love to see her paired with June. It'd make sense, given their pasts.

In any event, I hope Alexa doesn't get bored with the show.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread