Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-26-2020, 04:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Damie is the new couple of the year for me i also love Scylla and Raelle and i am sure the more seasons we get, the more i start to ship them! but Damie is just beyond words and Clexa obviously

as for the Wilds i really just watch for the storyline and meanwhile am happy/glad we have LGBT representation involved.
Old 12-26-2020, 09:50 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Raylla and Damie stole my heart this year Damie is just beyond amazing and heartbreakingly beautiful

But I'm not sure I could rewatch multiple times, and I know it's over so I think that's why Raylla jump ahead for me. There it's just something about them that makes me go

Tori
Old 12-26-2020, 11:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't Have You (View Post)
Raylla and Damie stole my heart this year Damie is just beyond amazing and heartbreakingly beautiful

But I'm not sure I could rewatch multiple times, and I know it's over so I think that's why Raylla jump ahead for me. There it's just something about them that makes me go
I love both tbh. But damie was so romantic like romeo and juliet but also as tragic as romeo and juliet.

Scylla is more a teen couple but they are cute and I hope they will reunite. Bc they realyl deserve that. And i can wait for scylla to intorduce raelle to her long lost mother.

I also watch the wilds only for the story.
Old 12-26-2020, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Just started watching The Wilds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis (View Post)
The narrator girl from episode 1 got to know that older dude in 2013 so about 7 years ago. I assume she was with him for maybe a few months and not more than let‘s say a 2-2 year after her broke up with her she probably flew to that retreat and they crashed. So maybe 4-5 years on the island assuming the present day scenes take place in the time this was filmed so maybe last year).
2013 was when he won a prize for his book but it was never said that he visited Leah's school the same year. At least not in episode 1.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 12-26-2020, 05:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Just started watching The Wilds.

2013 was when he won a prize for his book but it was never said that he visited Leah's school the same year. At least not in episode 1.
Oh i always had the feeling it was the same year.
Old 12-26-2020, 05:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

No, their relationship took place in 2019, Leah is about to turn 17 when Jeff confronts her about the birth certificate and her friend Ian was born in 2002.

I'm on episode 6 right now, going to bed after I finish it.

The show is really interesting and engaging, though I'm more interested in finding out about their backstories than what the island/experiment is about.

For now the show seems like Lost meets The Hunger Games meets Lord of the Flies.

Old 12-26-2020, 07:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

It kind of reminds me of Cabin in the Woods Minus the scary monsters

Tori
Old 12-26-2020, 09:53 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

If they really were so short on the island it makes no sense that shelby changed so much and that rachel I think lost a hand but it's fully healed.

So rachel cares more for the blackbox than for her sister. She's really annoying.

The woman who runs the experiment, Gretchen, she reminds me a bit of Juliet from lost tbh.

Last edited by Arrakis; 12-26-2020 at 10:36 PM
Old 12-27-2020, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

3 weeks is not a short time considering they were stranded on an island without any food/water for days. Not to mention exposure to the sun, food posioning, gummy bears, etc. Severe dehydration and exhaustion can make you delirious.

Rachel's hand didn't magically heal though? We knew she lost it at some point on the island bc of the end of her interview. Or do you mean that it's already amputated and healed?

More under spoiler cut since it reveals plot points from the last three episodes.

Spoiler:

I don't have a clear favourite among the characters (though my top 3 would probably be Fatin, Dot and Toni) but my least favourite is definitely Leah, she's just a weak lead characters, annoying and pretentious af.

Last edited by Karma Police; 12-27-2020 at 03:11 AM
Old 12-27-2020, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yeah i mean that it was already healed when she returned and that doesn't happen in a week or so.
Old 12-27-2020, 10:59 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

But we don't know how long they've been rescued for either. There are still a lot of unanswered questions, even after the finale

Quote:
I don't have a clear favourite among the characters (though my top 3 would probably be Fatin, Dot and Toni) but my least favourite is definitely Leah, she's just a weak lead characters, annoying and pretentious af.
I agree. Leah is my least favorite. It sucks because she's clearly the "lead" of the show. But she's the most annoying. And I just can't relate to her being that obsessed with a guy she had a few weeks(?) fling with.

Tori
Old 12-27-2020, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

It's possible they have been rescued for a while.

They left a lot of things to be explored in a second season. Wonder how involved the parents are, since we know that at least Leah's parents knew she wasn't at a weekend retreat. But it's possible that Gretchen lied to the parents about what they are doing. I honestly even think she's lying about the goal of the study too since it just seems too ridiculous and far-fetched.

I wanted to be excited about Toni/Shelby, I've seen gifs before but the writing was really weak. In the beginning I thought Toni was so protective over Martha bc she was in love with her and I expected there to be a fight between Shelby and Toni over Martha since I got more of a vibe between Shelby/Martha. Shelby/Toni had barely any development.

Quote:
I agree. Leah is my least favorite. It sucks because she's clearly the "lead" of the show. But she's the most annoying. And I just can't relate to her being that obsessed with a guy she had a few weeks(?) fling with.
Yeah, it's just so ott, and she does the dumbest **** bc of it., I just want to shake her and tell her he isn't worth it. But the show established a pattern for Leah, she gets obsessed about everything, to the point of paranoia.

She strikes me as a perosn who thinks they're better than other people and think they're deep or whatever. Her dancing in the street was so embarrassing to me.

Old 12-27-2020, 11:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

For me by far the most annoying is definitely rachel tbh.

Leah is not great either tbh.

My faves would be Dot, Toni and Martha. But also shelby seems not so bad. Despite her initial annoying and homophobic attitude.

Last edited by Arrakis; 12-27-2020 at 04:46 PM
Old 12-27-2020, 01:48 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Jonas Brothers

Not that this excuses it but she grew up in a very very religious house hold. It is so very very common for internalized homophobia

Tori
Old 12-27-2020, 02:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah, her story was very realistic and the story of so many people.

I cried during her episode. When her dad started to talk about fixing her teeth and it was clear he meant he wants to "fix" her.

Closed Thread   Post New Thread