Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-13-2018, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know them but they make a cute couple

By the way, everything alright with Wayhaught?
Old 12-14-2018, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Legend

guys

Eliza Dushku Received $9.5 Million Settlement Over Misconduct on ‘Bull’ Set

Hollywood is so nasty, i am glad the is out there of the cast and production. but really sad news, i'd love to see her in a new show. i really love her since Buffy and Bring It On

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysteryXX (View Post)

By the way, everything alright with Wayhaught?
i think they are the strongest and best written couple these days, so yes, bless them and the show Wynonna Earp!
Old 12-14-2018, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

At least he didn‘t get physical which also happens often enough. It‘s sad this happened an she couldn’t go on with the show. Sad truth though is the majority of men make such jokes occasionally or even often.
Old 12-14-2018, 02:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

At least he didn't get physical...? Verbal harassment is just as bad as physical.

The gross aspect of Hollywood. He should fired, knowing that someone is finding that hurtful, or harmful... Do matter if you didn't intend it as anything but a joke... Cool motive, still sexual harassment. Still a crime.
Old 12-14-2018, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Five Alpha (View Post)
At least he didn't get physical...? Verbal harassment is just as bad as physical.
Gabriel meant that it could have been even worse. sure verbal is just as bad, but really physical abuse or rape is even worse than bad. when i read the news i was so shocked and worried for her but i was "relieved" when i heard nothing even worse happened like it does in Hollywood, we all know that. i am glad she found a way out of this toxic area.

yes he should indeed be fired. but look, the woman gets out of the production and the man stays in. jerks. and also very right of Gabriel, some man think this is a "joke" which it is clearly not.
Old 12-14-2018, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

There's no comparison neither should ever happen. Maybe if the like of weatherly and deep, were not still getting work it wouldn't breed this.
Old 12-14-2018, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indigo Five Alpha (View Post)

The gross aspect of Hollywood. He should fired, knowing that someone is finding that hurtful, or harmful... Do matter if you didn't intend it as anything but a joke... Cool motive, still sexual harassment. Still a crime.
I agree that it‘s really bad, and i personally don’t do such stuff. But what i wanted to say is that given how many men do this often (a majority) it is literally impossible to fire them all, bc on the one side it‘s just a few cases that come out while most remain ignored and even if all cases would come out it would be way too many to fire every guy who made degrading or harassing comments, but maybe our society (especially parents) could teach cildren that this behavior is wrong to prevent it in the future. Also guys who do this could be charged with high fines. I have also once been verbally/sexually harassed by two girls in school and seen many guys do it, it‘s deeply rooted in our society as bad as it is. But as i said parents and teachers need to intervene harder and more often.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LxieGrey (View Post)
Gabriel meant that it could have been even worse. sure verbal is just as bad, but really physical abuse or rape is even worse than bad. when i read the news i was so shocked and worried for her but i was "relieved" when i heard nothing even worse happened like it does in Hollywood, we all know that. i am glad she found a way out of this toxic area.

yes he should indeed be fired. but look, the woman gets out of the production and the man stays in. jerks. and also very right of Gabriel, some man think this is a "joke" which it is clearly not.
In the end he should be fired if someone gets fired. But this is happening so often that it will never happen in the end that all guys get fired who do this. What we need is a more politically correct society where such behavior is deemed unnatural and bad in all environments. But it needs to start in the family and then school and then in the work place. Firing can help in this case but won‘t happen in thousand other cases bc it‘s often just ignored and not cared for plus logistically not possible sometimes. But change needs to happen first of all in the family. We should ask ourself if our model of parental guidance and raising our idea of family is still acceptable.

Last edited by Arrakis; 12-14-2018 at 04:55 PM
Old 12-14-2018, 04:42 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Dp
Old 12-14-2018, 04:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nothing will change if men like him continue to get away with their behaviour. CBS is probably the worst network for women. So many women's careers have been ruined by disgusting men in charge of the network. The comment section under the article is disgusting but not surprising. Most of them also can't read.

This is Raven Reyes, and I'm alive.
Old 12-15-2018, 03:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

When I read the headline I thought she was physcially abused. Then read it was "just verbal" which is very bad of course as well and I hate men treating women like that - no matter in which business, or friendship or any other area. It's just wrong and I am sad that this actor doesn't get fired.

EC | ADC

Old 12-15-2018, 09:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma Police (View Post)
Nothing will change if men like him continue to get away with their behaviour. CBS is probably the worst network for women. So many women's careers have been ruined by disgusting men in charge of the network. The comment section under the article is disgusting but not surprising. Most of them also can't read.
Didn't know that about cbs. That is really sad.
Old 12-16-2018, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Sounds interesting.
Old 12-17-2018, 02:06 AM
Elite Fan

Lots of feelings about what happened to my sweet bb Eliza but sadly in situations like this it's still the woman who gets the rough part of the deal. I'm glad she got something in return. I only watched her episodes on the show and am sad she didn't get a recurring role in it and that he didn't get booted off the show. But I feel like it's a crappy show anyways so not sure she lost much there.

About that Kate and Saoirse movie well good that we get more queer movies but I am still waiting for the regular rom com with 2 girls who are neither straight or involved in a relationship to fall madly in love with each other and have their happy ending without too much drama.
Old 12-17-2018, 03:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i don't know the show but when you say it's not that good, then i am not too sad that she didn't get a recurring role. this way she maybe gets a better role. but yeah, it's still so unfair what happened and this dude is still in the show, ugh!

i think "Imagine Me & You" is still my most favorite rom com movie (if you can call it that genre?). anyways, it's one of my most favorite movies. and i like Kate and Saoirse a lot, but isn't she too old for her?? i prefer generally romantic movies in which the couple is about the same age and for example i don't like this student/teacher affairs or topics like that. know what i mean?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread