Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2021, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I hope they find and reunite with alicia in the end.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

Did the finale leak already???
Old 06-07-2021, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

No I don't think so.

Edit it did.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay I am off work now and will watch later!
Old 06-07-2021, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Will watch now.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Can you spoil us here if Alicia appears and who dies please?
Old 06-07-2021, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I will.
Old 06-07-2021, 07:28 AM
Fan Forum Star

Okay thanks!

6x15 was so bad. At this point I don't mind getting spoiled But I will watch this evening too.
Old 06-07-2021, 08:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

They really planned to forgive dakota (june and dorie sr i mean)

Lol strand telling a random dude that he wanted to sacrifice himself and that his name is morgan and that a guy named strand tried to betray him.

Was a pretty decent episode up until the end with morgan that kinda ruined it.

Well charlie, sarah, wes, the rabbie and daniel get saved by the civic republic, bc al apparently reuinited with isabel.

Charlie kills riley

Dakota kills teddy.

Then dakota dies from the blast.

strand survives the blast but will likely get radiated. Though he says he wants to start new with that guy he met.

Sherry and Dwight survive in storm cellar but will likely die from the radiation i think.

June and dorie sr surivive in a small bunker of teddy.

Morgan and grace of course survive to bc survive the nuclear blast even though they are right there close to the explosion. I had to laugh so much when i saw that. And then when they walk away as if nothing happened they get hit by another blast and the episode ends leavign us guessing if they die or survive. But as we know morgan survives everything even multiple nuclear explosions.

Alicia is of course not shown. Just how the prison cell she is in being hit by the detonation. What annoys me here is that, many are with the civic republic now and don't really care anymore, strand and others will either die from radiation or surivive and move and alicia is totally alone and has not a single person that gives a heck about whether she's alive or not. There is only a few of teddies people in that bunker but that's it, she might have to spend several years alone in that cell. Pretty annyoing tbh. I at least hoped there would be some sort of reunion of our main characters in the bunker and alicia leading them. >But if at all she will lead something then maybe some of teddies people but I'm not sure, bc many of them were outside when the missiles hit.

Last edited by Arrakis; 06-07-2021 at 03:21 PM
Old 06-07-2021, 01:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Beware, finale spoilers guys!!!

So I finally watched...and I am very disappointed. And agree with everything you wrote Gabriel. Here are my thoughts

First of all no Alicia WTF

Didn't remember the woman at the beginning named Rachel. Who was that again? Oh never mind

June/Sr. Dorie forgiving Dakota was the biggest bull****. At some point I wished Dakota just shot them lol. But anyway Zoe Colletti as Dakota this season was excellent casting. Her arc came to an end, and to a realistic one imo

Charlie finally being useful and shooting Riley, thank you

Dwight and Sherry's arc was slightly lackluster. But they found together in the end, okay. I thought one of them would die

Strand...no idea what to think about him.

Morgan and Grace...where do I even begin? Morgan's plot armor is out of control. I can't believe the two of them survived by basically hiding under a tanker truck's wheels.

The only cool thing was the CRM helicopter appearing and rescuing them. I wonder where they will end up?

And one more question, are Strand, Momo and Grace radiated now?
Old 06-07-2021, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Well going by logic, strand, sherry and dwight should all get radiated, bc neither of the was in a special bunker. Momo and grace should be dead after only hiding below a truck, but of course momo is stronger than a nuclear blast, but well another missile exploded in front of them so they should definitely be dead or at least blind and die later from radiation. But then again momu is as strong as Superman and can survive everything.

I think the people saved by the civic republic will be brought to one of their facilites, maybe even we'll get a hint at Rick. Will be interesting to see what happens with them and if alicia can at some point free herself, bc nobody bothered so save her so she gotta save herself I guess.
Old 06-08-2021, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

Haven't read everything in detail but WTF NO ALICIA AT ALL?!

But at least Teddy, Riley and Dakota all die.
Old 06-08-2021, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I wish alicia had been in the group saved by the crm. It could've made her story next season more interesting than beign stuck with some of teddies people in some hotel bunker.
Old 06-08-2021, 09:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis (View Post)
I wish alicia had been in the group saved by the crm. It could've made her story next season more interesting than beign stuck with some of teddies people in some hotel bunker.
yes me too her not being in this finale was a total disappointment for me

where to start...hm maybe at the 99% survival rate which was weak. i think this finale would have been a good chance to kill of a huge chunk of the cast, as the cast is already too big and the show needs to focus more on a specific storyline. yet however, for every death we saw we got a new cast member

i got some evil Strand vibes. i think he might really become a villain next season...but i hate how the writers are ruining Strand's character. they just can't get him right. i'm ****ing praying we don't get a Morgan vs Strand thing in s7 or worse, Alicia vs Strand...

talking about Morgan, how the fck does this guy always survive? the lack of realism is beyond me. i don't expect too much realism. but I'm excited about season 7 and if any character actually gets radiation sickness? probably not...but it would only be logic.

surprised Dwight and Sherry survived. but at least they made up, good for them.

June/Dorie was so dumb. June forgiving Dakota WTF? i wished she had died. and Dorie, why was he even brought into this show? the "showdown" with him and Teddy was so weak. i enjoyed Dakota vs Teddy much more. Dakota's death scene was kinda iconic at least.

and i think we deserved more CRM content than a faceless soldier picking them up in that helicopter...

but the biggest question: is Skidmark okay????

ph and finally RIP those kids from season 5....
Old 06-08-2021, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

The kids are definitely dead lol. And skidmark maybe too.

I think they might still kill off some characters like morgan, grace, sherry or dwight. All of them are in high level radiation areas without protection so they should logically die tbh. So we might see that next season. I hope.

I also hope no strand vs alicia thing, that would be nonsense.

The most interesting characters besides strand and alicia are now all with the CRM. I hope alycia gets there too tbh and that her story is not totally separated from the others as new cult leader.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread