Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2021, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfully (View Post)
But wasn't Colman seen on set or something?
Yeah before the winterstorm. His latest stories were all of him being in his hotel room taking pics of the snowy street.
Old 02-21-2021, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Which means they are probably on break
Old 02-21-2021, 05:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I guess.

Dug out some old post of yours markus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
Don't know how to feel about this group Isabelle is working for. Do we have to see them as the bad guys? Cause apart from their methods it does seem like they actually care about building something, in a pretty organized way, and that's something I've been missing in both TWD and FTWD since the start. The Commonwealth sounds interesting and all, but we sadly didn't get more answers which bugged me. It was a filler episode.
And this is what I like about world beyond, despite not every episode on it being good, the general premise is good, with the civic republic (and their military) but also the other two quite big communities mentioned there, (portland and omaha).

Also the new season of twd featuring the commonwealth will go in that direction. Finally the shows are mocing on from only featuring some alking trying to eat the protagonists or a bunch of angry rednecks (saviors, whisperers, etc) trying to kill them. Now FTWD need to step up it's game as well.

Last edited by Arrakis; 02-21-2021 at 08:44 PM
Old 02-22-2021, 12:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

How did you find that one?

I still haven't watched TWB and still unsure tbh if I should watch or not. However I hope we finally get to know all the mysteries surrounding the CRM people after all.

EC | ADC

Old 02-22-2021, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

I wanted to look back at what you guys wrote about that episode, so i went back.

If you have nothing better to watch you could give it a try, then again there is other shows I can recommend more, like dark or westworld.

You can also always ask us.
Old 02-24-2021, 05:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I am glad you two are watching TWB cause I think the CRM will get the focus of every show now of the franchise. So sooner or later I will ask for sure

EC | ADC

Old 02-24-2021, 12:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yeah sure.

Or you watch one day after all.

Btw some of the gorgeous cinematography of the early fear seasons, before dumb and dumber ruined it.

Last edited by Arrakis; 02-24-2021 at 12:27 PM
Old 02-25-2021, 04:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

The camera work was really great!
Old 02-25-2021, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

It really was, none of the twd shows ever captured the apocalypse in such impressive ways as fear. It felt like one of these zombie apocalypse movies on the big screen like dawn of the dead or 28 days/weeks later.
Old 02-26-2021, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Couldn't agree more, it was much better filmed than TWD and I loved the many locations at first. It was welcoming to not see just roads and trees...
Old 02-26-2021, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yes they did a good job with that, and that with having a smaller budget than the main show. It all comes down to how you film it in the end.

Fear has now improved a tiny bit again after 1 1/2 seasons of only grey roads in a grey filter, with the town of lawton and possibly more upcoming locations.
Old 02-27-2021, 06:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Yes Fear has improved however still not enough Alicia which is sad
Old 02-27-2021, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yes and I feel there won't be much more alycia in the future, but I hope they didn't kill her off but rather had her leave alive like michonne. I'd be kinda mad if she died a senseless gunshot death again like lexa.

This is michonne's final scene in season 10 of fear. She found rick's clothes in an abandoned place and is now walking north in search for rick and will presumably reappear in at least one of the rick movies. Also she sees a new group of humans there, a group of probably a few thousand nomads wandering the wilderness. They might play a role at a later point. I wonder if they have anything do to with the group that we see in the last scene of world beyond season one. Could be the same people.

Old 02-28-2021, 05:04 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerfully (View Post)
Yes Fear has improved however still not enough Alicia which is sad
yes, I totally agree and with her in Australia now I don't think we can expect a lot of scenes in s6b... Colman has been in Texas for weeks now.
Old 02-28-2021, 07:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Alycia Debnam-Carey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrakis (View Post)
Yes and I feel there won't be much more alycia in the future, but I hope they didn't kill her off but rather had her leave alive like michonne. I'd be kinda mad if she died a senseless gunshot death again like lexa.
This! It would leave the possibility to bring her back (for the Rick movies) for example. A pointless death is really the most stupid thing they could do