Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-02-2017, 06:55 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Movies (View Post)
My only complaint: Why does everyone keep covering for Troy???
Because Nick likes Troy for some reason and doesn't want him to die? Troy does bad things yes, but there is always a reason behind it and Nick knows that.
Old 10-02-2017, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i get Nick likes Troy for some reasons only he gets but for the audience (or specifically for me) it is not understandable and makes me say "ugh". i always liked Nick right from the start but this is the first time he gets unsympathetic for me since i blame him for Jake's death as much as Troy but Nick only seems to think it's all Troy's fault. and he keeps lying for him which i don't approve either.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:01 AM
Extreme Fan

Someone could argue that Jake is dead because he wanted to kill Troy. Nick is to blame because he didn't want Troy to die and Troy is to blame for the Walkers even being there. But it was an accident. Neither Troy nor Nick wanted Jake dead. I like Troy, i sometimes even find him funny. Jake imo was a boring character.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was a stupid accident which could have been avoided if Nick hadn't protected Troy's ass once again. I am especially sad since Jake was the morally better brother, but Troy is the more interesting character for the show. That's why I ultimately think it's the right decision of the writers to kill Jake off instead of Troy. Nevertheless I think Troy might die in the season finale (either Nick or Alicia will kill him).

But yeah the show is very grey and not black/white. There are many reasons how Jake died and who is guilty. All I know is I am tired of Nick lying for Troy
Old 10-03-2017, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

For the third time, they have found a safe place and it's fallen in just a couple of Weeks. Can the Clarks finally find a Home which they won't destroy?
Old 10-03-2017, 09:22 AM
Fan Forum Legend

same thing said the moderator of Talking Dead
Old 10-03-2017, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

By the way for me this episode felt like a season finale. Which is great, since there are three episodes left and we still got an amazing game-changer.

EC | ADC

Old 10-03-2017, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

i like this lineup, nobody is weak but i have a feeling Ofelia or Crazy Dog will die next. or i can also see Walker and Troy dying the season finale.
Old 10-03-2017, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongIceFire (View Post)
For the third time, they have found a safe place and it's fallen in just a couple of Weeks. Can the Clarks finally find a Home which they won't destroy?
My husband keeps saying this family is more deadly than the bite of a walker to anyone unfortunate enough to invite them in
Old 10-03-2017, 09:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

he has a good point Nicki
Old 10-03-2017, 09:30 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I know I am repeating myself but this episode was genius. It made zombie horror scary again. The level of fear when you come to the realization that everyone in that room is going to turn is quite the moment. The horror of seeing everyone on the ranch die.

EC | ADC

Old 10-03-2017, 09:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

we needed such an episode since the walkers were more and more forgotten and in the background in season 3. they didn't seem dangerous at all and the show more seemed like a drama instead of horror zombie. with this episode we had everything packed in one episode!
Old 10-03-2017, 09:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

This episode opens up for so many possibilities in the next upcoming episodes, it will be interesting what they can find out next.

EC | ADC

Old 10-03-2017, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

no wonder this episode got great ratings. the best of 3B actually and well deserved since 3x13 is the best episode so far
Old 10-03-2017, 09:38 AM
Fan Forum Star

I remember when I was watching, only 13 minutes in and WOW! Gut wrenching and heart pumping episode!

I love the themes they are exploring here with being realistic about death, the bites, people not willing to give up hope, the wigging out etc...

We all like to think we could and would be noble and realistic at the end, and would be stoic to end ourselves for the 'greater good' but in reality we do anything to survive, even when we know the odds are against us, and it's great this show is so realistic about it.

This is what the original Walking Dead lacks.

Also, the realistic ramifications of being the one left behind, who had to make that decision, and be the one to do the deed. As we saw with Alicia. Even if you know you're doing it for the right reasons, and you're being entirely fair by being up front, making them comfortable as possible - it's still an entirely messed up scenario that would damage anyone psychologically. So I am glad they appear to be truthful and meaningful about it, so far.

Just had to swing by and say WOW from beginning till end of the episode
Closed Thread   Post New Thread