Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-13-2017, 01:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Think you can count us ALL in on that cause they so need a happy ending. Man we've even got Sarah Wayne Callies agreeing she wouldn't allow the writers to change Sara's last name after her new marriage - she'll be Sara Scofield until the day she dies
Old 04-13-2017, 02:25 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just have a little faith (View Post)
Think you can count us ALL in on that cause they so need a happy ending. Man we've even got Sarah Wayne Callies agreeing she wouldn't allow the writers to change Sara's last name after her new marriage - she'll be Sara Scofield until the day she dies
Really? Well good for her. As if she wasn't a Queen in my book already! It's too bad that I have Lori from TWD engraved into my memory too, that character is hard to forget and not in a good way.

Can you guys remember the scene which they had their first kiss? I'm re-watching S1E11 and it's been awhile since I've re-watched but in this episode she finds out Michael is actually married and she gets legit shook up when she sees them kissing. Like future love shook up....
Old 04-13-2017, 02:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

1x19 The Key
Old 04-13-2017, 02:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
1x19 The Key
Thanks!

It was long overdue but it was so worth it

Every guy needs a woman like Sara. I know I do.
Old 04-13-2017, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I wouldn't mind having a woman like Sara the greatness of being bi-sexual Can like either gender

This tweet

Last edited by crash landing; 04-13-2017 at 03:32 PM
Old 04-13-2017, 05:01 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I wouldn't mind having a woman like Sara the greatness of being bi-sexual Can like either gender

This tweet

Sara in a bisexual relationship! That's interesting

Also, "pizza man" now has a special place in my life
Old 04-13-2017, 05:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Nah Talking about myself

This spam isn't mine cause haven't even thought of attempting it for art click on for source

Old 04-13-2017, 05:09 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Nah Talking about myself

http://24.media.tumblr.com/e23884087...qv1no1_500.gif

This spam isn't mine cause haven't even thought of attempting it for art click on for source

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...d984e21c8a.jpg
Hah, I know

Michael has skills even James Bond would be jealous of in the love department
Old 04-13-2017, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

James Bond fan

Yea considering Bond has a new one ever movie
Old 04-13-2017, 05:24 PM
Supreme Fan

Yes one trait we have never seen from Michael is Jealously, i think it might occur this season. That will be interesting to see play out. He never had to fight for Sara's love. He always had it....

Jacob knows nothing ....yes he used Sara in season 1....but he sure made up for it over time. He wouldn't have reached out to her at the beginning of season 2 with the coded messages. Sara must have given Jacob very little detail about after the escape in the first place then if he goes back to her being used by him.

There's no agenda with Sara.

Can we just take a moment to actually realise that Michael burned his head and got beaten, just so he could get a message to Sara and his son for them to hide and get to safety? That's

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
Old 04-13-2017, 05:31 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLou (View Post)
Yes one trait we have never seen from Michael is Jealously, i think it might occur this season. That will be interesting to see play out. He never had to fight for Sara's love. He always had it....

Jacob knows nothing ....yes he used Sara in season 1....but he sure made up for it over time. He wouldn't have reached out to her at the beginning of season 2 with the coded messages. Sara must have given Jacob very little detail about after the escape in the first place then if he goes back to her being used by him.

There's no agenda with Sara.

Can we just take a moment to actually realise that Michael burned his head and got beaten, just so he could get a message to Sara and his son for them to hide and get to safety? That's
Yeah they just might play the jealous card this season and it makes sense considering he's been gone all this time and she's "moved on" if you can really call it that as it's too early to completely know the scope of her new marriage. After seeing how Sara reacted to him being alive and the torn state she's in right now there's no doubt that he has Sara's love and doesn't have to fight for it per se.

Jacob really pissed me off with his stupid "game theory" Yeah, parts of what he said were true but that was really just the intro of those two. In the grand scheme of things that mattered very little as their once in a lifetime romance pretty much trumps the bad thus far. He did say something along the lines of "what little you told me about him" so I'm guessing she left most of the specifics out which I'm glad for because it's their history and doesn't need to be spilled out.

Yeah, what Michael did in this episode is the very definition of love and if Sara isn't conflicted than we have a completely new character on our hands. I just hope Michael isn't completely lost in whatever he might be now.
Old 04-13-2017, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It will be interesting if they play the jealousy card IF they do that's the thing, they may not even. Sara seeing him in person may just go completely to him - forgetting about Jacob

Sara is completely conflicted could see that when she was watching the video that Lincoln told her - plus asking Jacob for a non-bias opinion too
Old 04-13-2017, 05:38 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Yeah they just might play the jealous card this season and it makes sense considering he's been gone all this time and she's "moved on" if you can really call it that as it's too early to completely know the scope of her new marriage. After seeing how Sara reacted to him being alive and the torn state she's in right now there's no doubt that he has Sara's love and doesn't have to fight for it per se.

Jacob really pissed me off with his stupid "game theory" Yeah, parts of what he said were true but that was really just the intro of those two. In the grand scheme of things that mattered very little as their once in a lifetime romance pretty much trumps the bad thus far. He did say something along the lines of "what little you told me about him" so I'm guessing she left most of the specifics out which I'm glad for because it's their history and doesn't need to be spilled out.

Yeah, what Michael did in this episode is the very definition of love and if Sara isn't conflicted than we have a completely new character on our hands. I just hope Michael isn't completely lost in whatever he might be now.
This is true, its already proven she trusts his opinion and didn't hide the fact that Michael was alive from him. He seemed to causal to me....i think he knows that Michael was alive....just a suspicion.

Yeah on the surface that's what Michael does...on the other as someone else said, Michael may use people, but his problem is that he ends up caring for them...so it hinders any plans he might have sometimes. Such a complex character.

Yeah this is it, I hope hes able to prove to Sara that hes still the person she fell in love with and worthy of his love. I need him to explain outright to her what happened....their first meeting is gonna be

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
Old 04-13-2017, 05:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Explain to her of course well its explained to us we fans need to know badly
Old 04-13-2017, 05:42 PM
Supreme Fan

Right? So badly need to have everything explained....he owes Sara a lot though. Lincoln being Lincoln will have questions, but its very different.

Will look forward to seeing Mike Jr reaction to his Dad being alive too