Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-06-2017, 12:23 AM
Fan Forum Star

Professor {Jacob Ness | Mark Feuerstein } #1: He's an actor who is very well versed on the Prison Break world.

Mark Feuerstein | Jacob Ness Appreciation

Fans;
01. stay to the lights
02. just have a little faith

Last edited by Stay to the Lights; 04-06-2017 at 12:29 AM
Old 04-06-2017, 12:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Add me the actor was just too ADORABLE during that game testing knowledge he killed me
Old 04-06-2017, 12:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Added.

I do adore the actor. I saw a bit of him in that show he was in for years that recently ended.

And he was SO good at that quiz.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh which show?

He was good but rambled he had a lot of knowledge

Last edited by crash landing; 04-06-2017 at 11:25 AM
Old 04-11-2017, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

That interview is awesome.

Royal Pains. Ever heard of it?
Old 04-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Don't think I have

Wonder if we will get anymore of Jacob tonight I'm suspicion of him
Old 04-12-2017, 07:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

We did and my suspicion grew 10x. Like what he said to Sara about Michael -- implying that he is a master manipulator and just likes to win and play the game. Saying that he keeps people in his life and then will use them to his advantage to win. THAT'S SO NOT TRUE.

And she told him about Michael being alive, and under another identity.. Something is building up, I can feel it.

But Mark played that scene very well
Old 04-12-2017, 02:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Mark is playing the character very well

I'll need to watch the episode a couple more times like you to grasp everything
Old 04-13-2017, 08:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm not sure what Jacob said to Sara was just from his POV, or if there is something else going on. Because I'm constantly suspious of him.
Old 04-13-2017, 01:50 PM
Elite Fan

I loved him on Royal Pains (a guilty pleasure of mine) and he's a great add to the cast but he had the unfortunate role of being Sara's new husband but I don't feel bad for loathing his character. I mean how can we not? Michael is just Michael. There isn't anything close to that for Sara.
Old 04-13-2017, 01:53 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Tried not too at first cause of that reason not his fault that NO ONE can compare to Michael for Sara and hell for any of us, its always will be Michael

Its just hard now cause think a trailer showed us something and the fact that the lady baddie didn't kill him plus some of us are OLD ORIGINAL fans of the show, so we just came to be suspicion of new characters

I can name Self that taught me that lesson than poor T-Bag in the 4th season who got fouled by that Church guy that stopped at Gretchen's sisters...so just learnt to be weary and I'm personally just 50/50 with Jacob

Hoping he's not bad but just the bad luck of being Sara's husband that has no chance when it comes to Sara or the other side of me that thinks he may be involved with whatever is bad currently
Old 04-13-2017, 01:56 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
I'm not sure what Jacob said to Sara was just from his POV, or if there is something else going on. Because I'm constantly suspious of him.
He's some sort of "economist" and his talk with her was about a legitimate theory but honestly I think he was talking more about himself. He definitely made Michael look a little crappy
Old 04-13-2017, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
He's some sort of "economist" and his talk with her was about a legitimate theory but honestly I think he was talking more about himself. He definitely made Michael look a little crappy
He totally made Michael seem crappy so not ok with that - was interesting what he had to say and some of it is legitimate but YEA think he may have been talking more of himself. Not everything he said about Michael was wrong though
Old 04-13-2017, 02:16 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by just have a little faith (View Post)
Tried not too at first cause of that reason not his fault that NO ONE can compare to Michael for Sara and hell for any of us, its always will be Michael

Its just hard now cause think a trailer showed us something and the fact that the lady baddie didn't kill him plus some of us are OLD ORIGINAL fans of the show, so we just came to be suspicion of new characters

I can name Self that taught me that lesson than poor T-Bag in the 4th season who got fouled by that Church guy that stopped at Gretchen's sisters...so just learnt to be weary and I'm personally just 50/50 with Jacob

Hoping he's not bad but just the bad luck of being Sara's husband that has no chance when it comes to Sara or the other side of me that thinks he may be involved with whatever is bad currently
Yeah he has a bad disadvantage so I can't help but feel for the guy, a little bit

I agree that the lady only shooting him in the leg and killing him would have allowed him to eventually ID her or whatever but after re-watching I honestly think she was there to take them hostage and not kill them but I could be wrong

I think every PB fan has grown to weary of basically every new character, so you're right about that. Everything is one big conspiracy!

I honestly think him working with the enemy would be a little too cliche but the triangle creating drama for her/Michael the entire season isn't any better so I'm willing to see where they go with his character
Old 04-13-2017, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea I'm 50/50 on that lady I don't know if she was there to take them hostage or not cause I feel like if the cops didn't show up, she could have just shot through the door to get Sara. My opinion is that she didn't shot him because she heard a door slam from Sara and instead of killing him went after Sara, assuming she was there for Sara/Mike Jr where Jacob probably meant nothing considering Sara/Mike Jr are connected to Sara

I agree that anyway that they take Jacob isn't going to be good cause the triangle is just rough but I can understand Sara marrying, sounds like its been awhile Sara's been married to him too. Jacob did say to Linc that he hadn't seen him in 3-4 years. So Sara re-marrying isn't bad considering Michael would want her to move on and find happiness again. However, Michael will ALWAYS be her one true love and of course know he's alive, she's going to go back to him. So the triangle isn't unnecessary cause its right for her to have moved on considering Michael was "dead" according to everybody and that's all they knew

My problem with Jacob being bad is that it may show bad character to Sara, however, if Jacob is somehow a super baddie that is actually able to seem good (like that dude that tricked T-Bag and actually was Company) or maybe Jacob was good and he's been blackmailed himself. Cause would make sense that these baddies would have sent somebody to look over Sara, so its not a total far fetched idea to think something is up with Jacob

So I'm still very undecided, I'm weary of course because the original series taught me too be but at the same time, could see it going the other way of him being a good guy that is just gonna lose Sara to her one and only true love