Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 04-05-2017, 07:37 AM
Fan Forum Star

Oh, Michael strutting through that prison like he owns it. Well, he has been in there for 4 years; probably has adjusted to it.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

That was HOT watching him strutting like he owned the place - to the guards/everybody but a select few. He probably acts like that to keep up appearances
Old 04-05-2017, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wentworth acting in that scene was just terrific though. When he walked away, you can clearly see that he remembered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by just have a little faith (View Post)
Think was before July cause I remember right after Leonard's death they released that recurring contract news I feel the same that his time on LoT was wasted - The Flash though used him well and liked his stuff on Flash but LoT was just sad to have preferred Mick seeing him in his head than the latest 2 episodes with him alive
Agreed. really difficult to add much to your post but you are so correct here.
I think it would've been so much better to not have shown him in Season 2, at least the fans could've adjusted to him being gone, however, they tease us BEFORE the season and ALL season long about Leonard. So I blame this on them, it's not our fault.

So the best advice I can give is if Wentworth is returning again, keep it to themselves....
Old 04-06-2017, 12:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I just don't get it was that article right after the death of Leonard to calm down the fans cause Leonard was a fan favorite - Hell I started to give The Flash a chance cause Wentworth was casted for a character on the show than it was a sealed deal when Dominic joined him

I just think they really backed themselves into a HORRIBLE corner cause like you said -they OVER did it especially SDCC and than anytime he was going to appear, he was in the trailer for the episodes. So only thing I liked was his Flash moments cause those at least made sense

LoT just shot themselves in the foot I probably would have quit the show after S1 if not for that recurring contract which was complete and utter bullcrap. The only thing CW could have done was have another Earth version for Wentworth to explore and than hell maybe even LoT have that version later on maybe like you said 3rd or 4th season
Old 04-06-2017, 02:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

He definitely remembered for sure. I think the eyes on his hands is a clue. Like maybe to say there are eyes everything and he couldn't say things, it could mean big trouble. The fact that Linc went there and Linc asking questions about Michael was more than enough for people to come after him and Sara.
Old 04-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I think that's a strong theory eyes everywhere
Old 04-07-2017, 03:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by just have a little faith (View Post)
I just don't get it was that article right after the death of Leonard to calm down the fans cause Leonard was a fan favorite - Hell I started to give The Flash a chance cause Wentworth was casted for a character on the show than it was a sealed deal when Dominic joined him

I just think they really backed themselves into a HORRIBLE corner cause like you said -they OVER did it especially SDCC and than anytime he was going to appear, he was in the trailer for the episodes. So only thing I liked was his Flash moments cause those at least made sense

LoT just shot themselves in the foot I probably would have quit the show after S1 if not for that recurring contract which was complete and utter bullcrap. The only thing CW could have done was have another Earth version for Wentworth to explore and than hell maybe even LoT have that version later on maybe like you said 3rd or 4th season
Yup, it feels like they just brought him back for the fans wouldn't be too upset. But all the did in his return was make things worst. All the teasing they did was just pathetic. Saying he was going to join the LoD, and he never really was with the Legion of Doom all that much. We didn't even get to see how he was recruited or anything. I feel the real members were RF, Darhk and MM and everyone else were just honorary members.

Agreed, in Flash, at least his appearances made some sense and it was done in a way I can understand but with LoT, all their teasing to keep fans satisfied was ridiculous.

Yesterday an article came out as well about Leonard on LoT...
Did 'Legends of Tomorrow' Waste Leonard Snart?

My answer to that article is 10000000% yes....
Old 04-08-2017, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the article I'll read it later
Old 04-09-2017, 09:52 AM
Master Fan

Please add me.

Who Are You and What Do You Want?

ic: shinebrighterxx
Jason Morgan | Wanda Maximoff | Prince Zuko/Mai | Prince Zuko/ Sukka | Draco/Pansy/Blaise/Theo | Princess Zelda / Link | Clark & Lois
Old 04-09-2017, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
He definitely remembered for sure. I think the eyes on his hands is a clue. Like maybe to say there are eyes everything and he couldn't say things, it could mean big trouble. The fact that Linc went there and Linc asking questions about Michael was more than enough for people to come after him and Sara.
Thats EXACTLY what I was thinking too. The eye means he's being watched. And honestly did you see the look on Michael's face after he left and he heard Linc breaking down? He knew exactly who Lincoln was, he just couldnt say it at the time and it broke his heart. I think the government did something to him after he "died" and they basically kept him on a tight leash, like maybe threatened Sara and Linc or something, because there is no way Michael would've stayed away from his family if he wasnt being threatened BIG TIME.

Also about your LOT/The Flash comments, I LOVE Leonard Snart and Mick Rory. I love them a lot. They had great development up until now (with Leonard coming back for the Legion. I think they just brought him back because the fans and the cast wanted Wentworth back so badly but teh writers didnt care what happened with him imho. They just brought him back to bring him back.)

But I started the Flash when I heard Wentworth and Dom were going to be reunited and fell in love with these two as a pair but thats another board conversation

"Its about who you fall in love with."

John Paul McQueen & Craig Dean

Old 04-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

ITA been thinking that Michael is being blackmailed and only reason he could be is threatening his family + Linc + loved ones
Old 04-09-2017, 04:14 PM
Elite Fan

Michael cant be broken but there are two things that can break him:

If something happens to Linc or Sara. And now he has a son in the mix too. I wonder how Michael will react knowing another man is raising his son, the son he never met

Also I LOVE your user name just have a little faith its PERFECT

Old 04-09-2017, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks I just had too with the return of the show

Quote:
The man with a plan. #BTS #PrisonBreak

Quote:
Follow the clues... #BTS #PrisonBreak

Last edited by crash landing; 04-09-2017 at 04:37 PM
Old 04-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Elite Fan

I am so excited to see Michael tomorrow! We only got like 5 minutes of him last week. It looks like he's getting out though???? Which makes sense considering they have to try and find their way out of the country not just the prison

Old 04-10-2017, 02:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yea it's going to be intense not sure if the escape will happen tomorrow, thinking it'll leak into Ep 3