Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2017, 09:17 AM
Supreme Fan

I think i saw the Actor confirm he wasn't asked to do the series.

With everything going on...unless we get some sort of flashforward...i think its unlikely he will be talked about.

But here's to a Season 6!

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
Old 05-24-2017, 12:06 PM
Elite Fan

I read a spoiler on another site that another character helps gather all of the evidence of the Kaniel Outis issues that they gather evidence and use it to sell out Jacob to the CIA.

I definitely would like this instead of Michael resorting to killing him although at this point I despise Jacob and he deserves whatever comes to him
Old 05-24-2017, 12:09 PM
Supreme Fan

Oooh yeah i would love to know where you read that! Makes sense!

From other promo's we have seen that Michael and Jacob do fight....so i imagine that's him letting his anger out, having done all the work of getting the evidence together? I wouldn't blame him...and would be very happy to see that smug look taken off his face.

I love you. You'll see i loved you. I never stopped loving you. This whole lie, it was for you...
Old 05-24-2017, 12:15 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, he's definitely creepy and that smug smirk makes ME want to punch him. He plays an amazing villain for having been such a nice guy on his former show Royal Pains which I suggest people check out when they're not busy and need something to watch
Old 05-24-2017, 12:46 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah i heard he's only done nice guy roles! I will have a look when i get chance!

Michael will outsmart him in the end, because so far Jacob has had the upper hand....now it's Michael's turn

Old 05-24-2017, 12:49 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah there is no way that Michael will get defeated by this guy

I do appreciate that Jacob has had the upper hand so far because Michael has been portrayed as the smartest guy in the world and I always found that a little forced so it's nice to see someone have an edge on him
Old 05-24-2017, 12:57 PM
Supreme Fan

That's true and you know what? It makes him more human.

I think if it hadn't been Sara and Mike he was trying to find, he would have worked out that it was a trap...it wouldn't be as easy walking into the property and be able to take them without Jacob having someone there to guard them.

He really went with his heart on this one and not his head. Love when we see that side of him inside of him overthinking everything

Old 05-24-2017, 03:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaraLou (View Post)
That's true and you know what? It makes him more human.

I think if it hadn't been Sara and Mike he was trying to find, he would have worked out that it was a trap...it wouldn't be as easy walking into the property and be able to take them without Jacob having someone there to guard them.

He really went with his heart on this one and not his head. Love when we see that side of him inside of him overthinking everything
Yeah t it was nice seeing him act with his heart not his head. Especially since he is one to analyze every little thing before he actually does anything. All he cared about was making sure Sara and Mike were safe.

Icon by: ***BLONDIE***
Old 05-24-2017, 03:24 PM
Elite Fan

Yep.

When it comes to love you kinda ignore logic which isn't a bad thing especially for Michael but Jacob really has been a good adversary this season.
Old 05-24-2017, 03:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ropetuned (View Post)
Yep.

When it comes to love you kinda ignore logic which isn't a bad thing especially for Michael but Jacob really has been a good adversary this season.
Yeah. exactly

Old 05-24-2017, 11:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Great points associated to how its remarkable to see Michael going with his heart instead of his mind does truly show that afterall, he's only human and does go to the fact that the show continues with its never=ending family which is all the show ever was about
Old 05-25-2017, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by have a little faith (View Post)
Great points associated to how its remarkable to see Michael going with his heart instead of his mind does truly show that afterall, he's only human and does go to the fact that the show continues with its never=ending family which is all the show ever was about
Yeah, it's really great. I really love that we can see how much he loves his family.

Old 05-25-2017, 09:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Michael is smarter than Jacob realizes, and that's what will get him in the end.
Old 05-25-2017, 10:05 AM
Supreme Fan

Yeah it's been a plan basically 4-5 years in the making after Michael realised he was being set up....

Michael thinking with his heart in this episode really opened up dangers for Sara and Mike. But he knew it could be more dangerous if he didn't get them away from Jacob.

Old 05-25-2017, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Bethany Joy Lenz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stay to the Lights (View Post)
Michael is smarter than Jacob realizes, and that's what will get him in the end.
Yeah. I think so too. Jacob is definitely underestimating how smart Michael really is.