Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-24-2016, 05:08 PM
Graphics Team
kooky saiyan girl

Once upon a time there was a lonely young man who was very late to his first birthday celebration that happened to be during a snowstorm. Therefore some guests were entertained by the clown from the circus performing dangerous tricks. So, instead he waited for the next top model who would be led to the spa for a steamy shower where water had high pressure and for him was too difficult to get rid of. However he began to shiver when suddenly a piercing noise under the bridge. A dog was sitting outside and was wondering if there was any chances with the food being nowhere near the source of water that streamed up north. At first it was a wonder that no one was there to find him. Meanwhile some walkers showed great anger because a slum had laid there with slimy clothes. Benedict tried to help a child carry some books for class purposes so he could be free from carrying them. Later, the little boy ran into a hole due to construction of roads that were flooded. Benedict all along knew that he had the right to come to the party for Martin. He was ready to celebrate christmas witthis little brother who was graduated. He prepared a fantastic meal for Amanda because she won an award for outstanding actress in a comedy show. After a big argument the lawyer began to judge him because he stole some bread from the monkey. About a second later, the puppy began to cry out loud for food. Benedict was trying to flee from America because they planned to get away from Nashville for christmas holidays. He wanted to catch a train at the spacious underground, where he knew about happenings and questioned how to run into people that can
Old 11-24-2016, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

New thread