Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 03-18-2016, 01:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
as far Shelby and Samar, I have that feeling as well, Something seems off to me (but I love Shelby LOL)
I really love her, too. But something is odd. I like the idea about the human trafficking or something similar. And still I don't believe it's that. Why would they come to Shelby? Because their parents were originally involved with it? Alex said something about the truth about Shelby's parents in one of the first episodes... There must be something boiling up.
And yes, I get the impression that the FBI knows more as well

Quote:
Yep, when Drew mentioned his gf was shot in Chicago in 2014, I knew it was the botched operation Ryan spoke of with Liam. Hmm and now Liam is his teacher?! Ummm
Drew doesn't know yet, right? OMFG, when he finds out... But wasn't it more than just one person that was shot. It was so many. Is it really the same incident?

Quote:
i dont think we know that liam and alex spent the night together?
What else could it have been that she was talking about? What could have been a mistake otherwise? Them kissing or something?

Quote:
Also, wouldnt Alex be caught on the FBI camera when she was trying to download the classified info when everyone else was outside (fake bomb threat)? I wonder if they'll even mention it.
TH, I was thinking the exact same thing when I watched the episode They would have cameras in there for sure!

Quote:
I know it's too obvious to be true,but it made me wonder if he was involved in the conspiracy.
You mean Will?
Old 03-18-2016, 05:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren Helen Graham (View Post)
I

You mean Will?
Yeah-I don't think they'd give us such an obvious suspect.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:19 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:

Drew doesn't know yet, right? OMFG, when he finds out... But wasn't it more than just one person that was shot. It was so many. Is it really the same incident?
I believe 3 were shot in the crossfire.
Yeah I wonder if Drew knows yet, maybe not, BUT it took Alex no time to find the video footage with Liam. Could Drew have found answers on his own also?
Old 03-19-2016, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Against_all_odds (View Post)
Yeah-I don't think they'd give us such an obvious suspect.
Yeah, I agree... It would be way to obvious. It's the same with Simon.

Quote:
I believe 3 were shot in the crossfire.
Yeah I wonder if Drew knows yet, maybe not, BUT it took Alex no time to find the video footage with Liam. Could Drew have found answers on his own also?
I definitely have to re-watch the episode where Ryan tells Alex what happened... Because I always thought it was more but I could mix that up with the story of her father and Liam.

Btw, what I forgot to mention... It's not just the NATs that are suspects now but everybody that was there when Alex had her first day at Quantico. Damn it... I don't even recall that first day of them.
Old 03-20-2016, 02:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
What else could it have been that she was talking about? What could have been a mistake otherwise? Them kissing or something?
yeah something like that or maybe she did go home with him, i just cant imagine it, cause it would be weird
Old 03-20-2016, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
yeah something like that or maybe she did go home with him, i just cant imagine it, cause it would be weird
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one thinking this weird... But I'm sure we'll find out soon and I really hope that a kiss or even more we won't have to watch.
Old 03-21-2016, 12:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I'm glad to hear that I'm not the only one thinking this weird... But I'm sure we'll find out soon and I really hope that a kiss or even more we won't have to watch.
omg this is soo true, i dont hope we have to watch it either, i think i will cringe or something if they were to show it