Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Episode Discussion: 2x10 "Et Tu, Brute?" [December 2nd] 2015 FALL FINALE

2x10
"Et Tu, Brute?"

Lucious makes a reckless play for the streaming service that he believes will make him the most powerful man in music, only to learn that the entire business strategy was part of a scheme that might jeopardize everything for which he has worked so hard. Meanwhile, Cookie decides to plan a concert at the prison where she spent 17 years locked away from her family; and you won’t want to miss the last few minutes that will leave you speechless in the all-new “Et Tu, Brute?” fall finale episode of EMPIRE.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:21 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for starting this thread

Cookie Lucious Cookie Lucious Cookie Lucious
Old 12-02-2015, 10:43 AM
MST Manager

Fall finale!

Cannot wait!
Old 12-02-2015, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I know! I expect it to be some shock to hang us over until February. I can't wait and I hope it's a good episode.
Old 12-02-2015, 04:38 PM
Master Fan

I'm so looking forward to this
Old 12-02-2015, 08:00 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Lord of the Rings
Zendaya

Wow

Not even mad at Hakeem, Lucious deserved it his reaction was priceless.

but Rhonda and looks like it was Anika who did it.
Old 12-02-2015, 08:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Lucious is a hot mess. When Lucious told Jamal "she fixed you" Like wow that was cold, and it showed what most of us all knew, he never accepted Jamal for who he was, which is why Cookie should always be Jamal's first choice.

Aww Jamal and Skye scenes were amazing. Their chemistry is just beautiful.
I loved them having the talk and addressing the big elephant in the room, and it was done in a great way. I loved how she said she didn't want to change him, that just shows you the difference between Lucious and Skye. Skye knows who he is and doesn't want to change it while Lucious believes it's a disease and want to change it.

Powerful is such a great song. Skye and Jamal just sing so beautiful together.

"Everybody wants to put labels on people, put us in boxes, it doesn't always have to be like that." Quote of the year for me and it goes to what I was saying. I'm tired of the labels, regardless of skin color, nationally or gender you might like. You can just be you.

Rhonda full blown pregnant, nice to see.

I was feeling that pepsi commercial!

Porsha was awesome.

What in the world. Camilla as the wife....I did not see that one coming.
Camilla ... does Hakeem love her? Just judging by this episode and what I've seen in the past, seems like she's his biggest love in the series. lol

Lucious mouth got him in trouble big time this time.

Cookie. That scene at the prison was emotional. Tarahi P. Henson did so perfect, just showing the pain of how it was in prison without seeing her kids. Hakeem finally acknowledging what I wanted him to, it's f'd up how Lucious never once brought him to visit Cookie. He was too young to even form a bond with his mother. and that's one reason why I can't support Cookie with Lucious for right now because not only did he not visit her for 17 years in prison, he also made sure to keep her kids away from her and that's just wrong.

Can I just say wow. Hakeem's hatred towards Lucious has reached the boiling point. This episode was really about how Lucious sins of the past caught up with him man.

Since Camilla is back does that mean Hakeem's relationship with Laura is about done?

That scene at almost the ending of the episode with Cookie and Lucious was great.

Are you f'ing kidding me Anika? What the heck. It's a dang shame how evil she has become... and yes I am speculating her until I see otherwise... although I would like to believe it wasn't her. Hopefully not, because for her to be that evil wouldn't make much sense.

Old 12-02-2015, 11:58 PM
Master Fan

this finale was guh!!!! still trying to process it all for now just gotta say regarding Lucious karma's a bitch!!! but it was too funny Thirsty in that elevator with that board member loved the cameos, Jason Derulo, Alicia Keys, Da Brat Charlamagne not so much

I also think it was Anika who pushed Rhonda, it was something really creepy about her visit earlier. Hakeem and his older women are spinning things out of control, Camilla has that much of an affect on him? and he has an affect on Anika WTH?
Old 12-03-2015, 12:04 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Well one thing I can say about Hakeem and Camilla... hasn't she always had that effect on him? Lucious sort of forced them apart last season so they never really got a true closure.

Charlangne portrayed himself.
Not likable in real life and not on the show... so he didn't even need to act.

Agree with you on the Karma for Lucious... I really wanted to feel pain for him during that scene.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:53 AM
Elite Fan

I need to watch it asap! Omg what happened to Rhonda? what are you talking about? Anika pushed her? Has she lost her baby now?
Old 12-03-2015, 08:24 AM
Master Fan

What an episode? so many great moments as well as some shockers. I hate that we have to wait until next March. I'm not surprised or mad at what Hakeem did. I knew Anika was going to have something to do with the death of Andre's and Rhonda's unborn child. I knew that Anika would have the first Lyon grandchild. Cookie and Lucious ❤������. I freaking love their chemistry. It doesn't matter how much they fight, they have deep love for one another.

Archie Andrews &Veronica Lodge
~Riverdale~
icon:Alexa|
Name:Marah
Old 12-03-2015, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree that it seems like Anika did it because we keep seeing the unexpected "friendship" with Anika and Rhonda in the recent episodes and the advice Rhonda is giving Anika about how important having a Lyon baby is. Anika is a hot mess, if she did it she is nonredeemable in my mind.

Rhonda and Andre were the one who sympathized with her and for her to do that is f'd up.

With Hakeem, I knew he'd screw them over once I saw the flashbacks because I remembered at the last moment that he's Hakeem but he ain't Hakeem Lyon anymore. So I guess he probably no longer considers Lucious his family... I guess that scene when Hakeem removed his last name is more important than we all originally thought.
Karma is a B, Lucious....
Old 12-03-2015, 12:58 PM
MST Manager

OMG!

The episode sounds crazy and ridiculously good!

Cannot wait to watch my recording.
Old 12-03-2015, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
OMG!

The episode sounds crazy and ridiculously good!

Cannot wait to watch my recording.
It was a bit crazy and good so catch up sooner than later.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Master Fan

Crazy Good is a perfect way to describe this ep

Quote:
Well one thing I can say about Hakeem and Camilla... hasn't she always had that effect on him
yeah but this kind of an effect? she has not been around in forever, then comes back married to a woman? she is more experienced so she probably put it on him like no other and got inside his head. I know he's upset with Lucious but after his talk with Cookie and how close they have become I didn't think see this coming. They made it clear that Lucious treatment of him played a role in Hakeem decision but damn the entire family will suffer too.

Lucious popping off with that gun but I loved how Cookie calmed him down, the hug between them was great I'm glad she did not pull away. I also love the prison scene, Porsha supporting Cookie while she gets the courage to proceed with what she promised her jail mates. Hakeem has an affect on the little girls too they shoved each other when he performed lol