Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 11-20-2017, 05:41 PM
Elite Fan

Therefore I Am [4.07] - Episode Discussion [November 21, 2017]

[4.07] THEREFORE I AM
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ BARRY MEETS DEVOE ϟ
Barry (Grant Gustin) comes face to face with DeVoe (guest star Neil Sandilands). Devoe’s past is revealed through flashbacks. Meanwhile, Iris (Candice Patton) puts the final touches on the wedding, which is a week away.
David McWhirter directed the episode written by Eric Wallace & Thomas Pound (#407).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

cliffies • kcch

Last edited by canthaveyou; 11-20-2017 at 07:00 PM
Old 11-24-2017, 06:09 AM
Supreme Fan

My favorite s4 episode The Thinker has promise. Excited for more. I also love his relationship with Marlize. The parallels with Westallen are great. I expect Iris to have a pivotal role in this particular storyline.

I loved everything with Barry and Iris. Excited for the wedding
Old 01-25-2018, 02:53 AM
Master Fan

Loved this discussion. Hint hint at a Westallen baby.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.