Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-08-2015, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Running to Stand Still [2.09] - The Flash Episode Discussion [December 8th, 2015]

ϟRunning to Stand STill ϟ

MARK HAMILL, WENTWORTH MILLER AND LIAM MCINTYRE RETURN; KEIYNAN LONSDALE JOINS THE CAST AS WALLY WEST - When Mark Mardon AKA The Weather Wizard (guest star Liam McIntyre) returns to break Leonard Snart AKA Captain Cold (guest star Wentworth Miller) and James Jesse AKA The Trickster (guest star Mark Hamill) out of Iron Heights, Barry (Grant Gustin) must stop these rogues from taking over Central City during Christmas. Meanwhile, Joe (Jesse L. Martin) and Iris (Candice Patton) meet Wally West (Keiynan Lonsdale). Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Andrew Kreisberg (#209).

ϟ PROMO ϟ

Old 12-08-2015, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Finally an episode that didn't annoy me too much, although there were moments.

Got to see Iris , her scenes with Joe and Barry were touching. Her sass with Captain Cold was great I love how she isn't fearful of these villains.

Sorry, just not interested in Patty's story and am annoyed how much screentime she gets. Caitlyn and her thirst for Jay my gosh. Here she is moving from her fiance so quickly, and we can't even have Iris talking about her dead boyfriend

Trickster was funny, Wells....it is understandable why he will be evil but still don't like him. I do wish he would possibly hint his deal with Zoom to the star Labs crew but he probably won't. Zoom! really a bad ass villain and I can't wait to see more of him in the second half of the season.

Welcome Wally West!, nice intro and I am excited for him, more west family scenes now please. I am sure there will be some jealousy between him and Barry.

Captain Cold not getting recaptured it had to be done or else he couldn't join LOT.

MVP of the episode - Joe West and his scenes. Class acting by Jesse, runner up Iris West.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 12-08-2015, 10:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Pretty good episode.

Loved Iris in it...Candice killed it in all her scenes.
The scene where she told Joe was so great.

Looking forward to the new West family now.
Old 12-15-2015, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I haven't had the time to watch it yet, but I heard there were plenty of Iris and West-Allen scenes, so I'm really looking forward to watching it .
Old 10-09-2017, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the discussion.

Old 01-25-2018, 02:43 AM
Master Fan

Christmas episodes are always nice. Loved Wally showing up and meeting Iris.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.