Old 10-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

How was it?

Old 10-06-2015, 07:11 PM
Elite Fan

Dp.

Old 10-06-2015, 08:27 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It was good. Not sure about why Barry's father had to leave again, but someone on twitter made a joke about his father having to go and be the absentee father again. I do hope we won't see to much of whiny Barry, He needs to grow up

Either way, I love how Iris took charge in that she got a couple of the others together and went back to star labs.

Cisco doesn't seem to be enthusiastic about potentially having powers. He is keeping it to himself at the moment.

This star labs crew is hilarious Cisco hugging Dr Stein for thinking of a good name of the meta-human. I think I will like them. Also when Cisco talking about upgraded security for Star Labs (and how no one could enter easily) and Jay Garrick walked in

Jaay Garrick, Zoom. I didn't follow the comics but read up on them, it's great having the original Flash come, and Zoom! damn he is a dangerous guy, seems really crazy. I am worried though, because from what I've read
Spoiler:

I've read that Zoom is voiced by Tony Todd.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela

Last edited by Monique19; 10-06-2015 at 08:44 PM
Old 10-06-2015, 09:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I liked it, but this wasn't the best episode, to be honest. Like I said on my post at The Flash board, it felt more like a 40 minute sneak peek into season 2 than an actual episode .

Henry leaving was SO LAME. I rolled my eyes round and around watching that scene. They should have killed him off, then. The whole thing was silly.

Also, the Ronnie thing has already gotten old. There's no winning, if he's really dead, it was wasted potential of the character and his relationship with Caitlin, if he's trapped in another universe (we know Robbie has been back for more film just a month ago), the Ronnie comes and goes cycle will start again.

Now to Iris! She was nothing short of amazing, as I expected. She's being so strong even after everything that's happened . She clearly needs to open up and talk about Eddie, though. The look on her face when she saw his pic said it all.

The West-Allen scenes were awesome . Go Iris, you tell Barry! She's the only one with that super power . And even though the timing's not right for them right now, they still love and are in love with each other so much .

The moments with Joe were great, and I was so happy to see the little interactions with Cisco. That friendship looks very promising.

Iris/Stein too! The Iris/Henry hug was also sweet. Now I really need SnoWest scenes.

All in all, I felt like there should have been more Iris, don't you guys think? Or am I just too much of a fan of hers?

Next week should be way better than this episode, but I'm so glad to have the show and Iris/Candice back!
Old 10-06-2015, 09:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked it...it was more of a set up for the main plot and dealt more with Barry's grief and guilt...but I don't care...I like the focus to be on characters over plot, plot, plot

Iris killed it...getting the band back together.

Quote:
All in all, I felt like there should have been more Iris, don't you guys think? Or am I just too much of a fan of hers?
I think everyone here thinks that
Old 10-06-2015, 09:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm so mad at the Henry thing and the Ronnie thing that I can't even sleep .
Old 10-06-2015, 11:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder (and do think this is a strong possibility) that there's more to it...or that Henry has been keeping a secret about things for a long time
Old 10-06-2015, 11:42 PM
Addicted Fan

Interesting reading everyone's thoughts. I kinda expected the ep to be a bit bland, so I'm not surprised. I usually hate premiers for most shows, everything feels off and everyone looks so different, it's disconcerting, lol. Maybe I'm just weird.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
Iris/Stein too! The Iris/Henry hug was also sweet. Now I really need SnoWest scenes.
I need to find the gif of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monique19 (View Post)
Jaay Garrick, Zoom. I didn't follow the comics but read up on them, it's great having the original Flash come, and Zoom! damn he is a dangerous guy, seems really crazy. I am worried though, because from what I've read
Spoiler:
No that's Professor Zoom aka Eobard who does that.
Spoiler:
Old 10-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Master Fan

meh, i was expecting something better for a season premiere
it felt flat
Old 10-07-2015, 04:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm glad I wasn't the only one, the end of the show particularly was a let down.
Mainly how Barry's dad left Overall Candice was great,
Old 10-07-2015, 10:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
I need to find the gif of this.
I hope you do, I really wanna see them . She was front and center waiting for Barry and Henry.
Old 10-08-2015, 02:49 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
I hope you do, I really wanna see them . She was front and center waiting for Barry and Henry.

x

Iris and her future FiL.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParsD (View Post)
https://33.media.tumblr.com/acc93ddfc23cf7dfdb8f32bc398f855c/tumblr_nvu3psB9yt1qaw4l0o1_500.gif
https://38.media.tumblr.com/2b783956...w4l0o2_500.gif
x

Iris and her future FiL.
Ahhhh , thank you ! They were really sweet! And something about the way Iris said "Henry is coming home?" was so special .
Old 10-09-2015, 09:07 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Ahhhh , thank you ! They were really sweet! And something about the way Iris said "Henry is coming home?" was so special .
Np.

Yeah, that hug was the cutest. I loved it. I ended up watching the WA scenes on YT and found the chemistry a bit off. Until that scene.
Old 10-09-2015, 11:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
found the chemistry a bit off
Probably because Barry himself was a bit off