Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-02-2015, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Iris West/Candice Patton in "The Darkness And The Light" [2.05] - The Flash Episode Discussion [November 3rd, 2015]

ϟThe Darkness And The Light ϟ

DR. LIGHT COMES THROUGH THE BREACH
Barry (Grant Gustin) learns a new breacher, Dr. Light, has come through the portal and sets off to capture her. Jay (guest star Teddy Sears) tells Barry that Dr. Light was not a threat on Earth-2 and that Barry can reason with her. However, during a fight with The Flash, she blinds him and drops some shocking news about Zoom. Meanwhile, Barry and Patty (Shantel VanSanten) go out on a date.
Steve Shill directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Grainne Godfree (#205).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

Old 11-02-2015, 06:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hoping for some serious bad ass Iris in this one
Old 11-03-2015, 02:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

The picture already looks badass

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-03-2015, 07:13 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I posted my thoughts in flash thread will put them here as well.

I hope these episodes get better quickly. This episode was alright.

Some of it was alright, Barry/Patty date was alright but wasted so much time. Patty reminds me of Felicity Smoak 2.0 and that annoys me. Her and Barry's relationship bores me.

Barry annoys me, he is a damn scientist, I would love for him to start figuring out some of his powers him self. Stop depending on the others especially Wells. Jay had to figure things out himself at times. Use his scientist background and start figuring out things!

He is also overconfident as heck, what makes him think he has any chance against Zoom, he couldn't even beat Reverse Flash. He isn't questioning Wells and why he is pushing everyone who doesn't even know him, especially since he knows the doctor Wells from his time had secrets.

Also why is Linda park still from a different timeline!!! I am not into superhero films but this whole messing timeline thing will bite them.

The only good thing was Cisco having powers was finally revealed, no reason he was keeping it a secret, and Iris being badass with Linda. Oh and see Kendra Saunders
Spoiler:

Caitlyn saying ""I don't think any of us will become evil…" ...no comment Iris having like 3 1 min scenes also is annoying.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 11-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Extreme Fan

The WestAllen scene at star labs was cute. They have so much chemistry.

I was laughing through Barry and Pattys date. The writers are treating their relationship like a joke (thank goodness)

Love Cisco and Kendra...Cisco was cracking me up a lot this epiaose.

West Park was awesome

Barry is acting different this season.....like he's not the nerdy/awkward guy anymore.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
The WestAllen scene at star labs was cute. They have so much chemistry.

I was laughing through Barry and Pattys date. The writers are treating their relationship like a joke (thank goodness)

Love Cisco and Kendra...Cisco was cracking me up a lot this epiaose.

West Park was awesome

Barry is acting different this season.....like he's not the nerdy/awkward guy anymore.

i've noticed this too. i don't like it. i think his goofiness is what endeared me to him so much last season, but he doesn't seem like that anymore.

Cisco was the only good part of B/P's date. i'm telling you, she may as well be a Barbie doll with no personality.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah, Barry seems really different this season. :/

We will take the best parts of ourselves and make them gold.
icon credit: lucy
Old 11-03-2015, 11:12 PM
Extreme Fan

Cisco was hilarious in this episode. I'm loving him more and more.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked the episode but from a Iris/Candice stand point...not much..liked that she faced down Dr. Light with no hesitation.

And hey...Joe willingly told her about E2 Wells.
Old 10-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the latest discussion.

Old 01-25-2018, 02:46 AM
Master Fan

Iris v Dr. Light was some good stuff. I miss Westpark.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.