Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2018, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
I love Nora's new haircut
I miss the braid tbh.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-31-2018, 11:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I like both, so I'm good

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-01-2018, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

She looks with the cute but I just love the braid.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-01-2018, 11:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

It is nice.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-02-2018, 12:43 PM
Master Fan

Philanthropist.

Old 06-02-2018, 11:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^ Thanks!
Old 06-03-2018, 12:47 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome.
Philanthropist.

Old 06-03-2018, 01:26 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the video.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-05-2018, 02:02 AM
Loyal Fan

I just wanna give you the home that you deserve.
Barry, you have. I love our loft.
One day I'll know, how far I'll go
Old 06-05-2018, 03:02 AM
Supreme Fan

I hope to see the loft more often next season

I'm late to the discussion but it was insane that after the impromptu wedding they didn't have Barry and Iris celebrate with friends and family in the following episode. They deserved better than the annual Christmas party at the West house.

This was the first time I was not impressed by a mid-season finale when it comes to WA content. It says a lot about the season as a whole.
Old 06-05-2018, 08:41 AM
Fan Forum Legend

We really did need more of them, especially surrounding the wedding.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 06-05-2018, 12:30 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I hope to see the loft more often next season

I'm late to the discussion but it was insane that after the impromptu wedding they didn't have Barry and Iris celebrate with friends and family in the following episode. They deserved better than the annual Christmas party at the West house.

This was the first time I was not impressed by a mid-season finale when it comes to WA content. It says a lot about the season as a whole.
Couldn't agree more. SO CRAZY. It would be the perfect episode to do so. It was so underwhelming. Then the poorly decorated home by he who shall not be named. There was nothing special. It's like they went out of their way to make this season mundane.

Having them stand around the lab every episode is a joke.
Philanthropist.

Old 06-06-2018, 02:59 AM
Supreme Fan

Ralph's decorations were so tacky

I'm in desperate need of scenes that are about Barry and Iris and only Barry and Iris. They got more moments in s1 and they weren't dating back then.

Funny how antis miss s1 because now that Barry and Iris are married the show is a soap opera all about romance when in reality all the s1 episodes had Barry and Iris scenes. Can't say the same about s4. Barry and Iris talking about Ralph/DeVoe or whoever doesn't count as a WA scene
Old 06-07-2018, 02:22 AM
Master Fan

ICAM. I'm so tired of WA talking about Devoe, Cynco, Ralph, all this work related nothingness. It's not a WA scene. And it's true. S1 WA were all scenes of Barry being hopeleslly in love, their friendship and flirting.

They need to stop forcing the STAR Labs team is family. We have to be together all hours of the day. It's weird. Some moments should just belong to Westallen and some moments should just belong to the West family.

Every Christmas they have to be together. Cisco doesn't' have a family, Caitlinc can't visit her mom. It has to be full cast every time.

It's weird because Black Lightning does this perfectly. Not every character needs to be inserted into every moment.

The decorations were a representation of the garbage to come.
Philanthropist.

Old 06-07-2018, 03:02 AM
Supreme Fan

The first season had one episode with no WA and that was 1x14. Stop. Everything from 4x17 to 4x20 has been garbage. I'm even more mad now that Ralph is alive because Barry cried and snapped for nothing

The team being at the Christmas party doesn't bother me because it's been going on since the beginning but I agree with everything else. Joe can't even have a baby that that baby is immediately greeted as a part of Team Flash

Cisco had a family in s1, it was a family he didn't get along with but it was there. Then his brother died and they stopped caring about how that affected the family dynamics.

Black Lightning is set up as a show with the family at the core. Given the source material with Barry, Iris, Wally and a legacy of speedsters The Flash could have had a similar set up but they went with the Arrow formula instead.

It was fine when the team and the family had equal importance for different reasons and sometimes they intersected but now that they've merged the two it's become a mess. They've completely stopped having lives outside of the team