Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2016, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Escape From Earth-2 [2.14] - Episode Discussion [February 16th, 2016]

[2.14] ESCAPE FROM EARTH-2
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ THE EXCITING CONCLUSION TO THE EARTH-2 JOURNEY ϟ
THE EXCITING CONCLUSION TO THE EARTH-2 JOURNEY - On Earth-2, the team races to find Zoom's lair and asks for help from the most unexpected source. Meanwhile, back on Earth-1, Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) rushes to perfect Velocity-9 so that Jay (guest star Teddy Sears) can stop the Geomancer (guest star Adam Stafford). J.J. Makaro directed the episode with story by Todd Helbing & Aaron Helbing and teleplay by David Kob (#214)
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

Old 02-16-2016, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Loved it.

E2 Barry is so dorky and adorbale. Loved his fdevotion to Iris.

I think the other guy with the mask who was lovked up, might be Diggle or Wally under the mask. I wonder if he was saying his name is Jay or that Jay is Zoom. Either way, we all know they would leave that as a cliffhanger.

Iris new boss is in town, not liking his attitude about Flash. The flash is a hero, he can't save everyone 24/7.It makes me wonder if he has a vendetta against Flash, like he lost someone the Flash didn't save. Then again he could just not believe in him . However, he can't be thinking of dashing people's hopes by saying "the flash is a fraud"

The velocity thing still needs work; however, they can't use that on Barry so I guess Caitlyn will continue working to perfect it. Caitlyn has no luck with guys.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 02-17-2016, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think the man in the mask is Jay or at least played by Teddy Sears...they had a shot of the back of his head...blonde hair.

Didn't dig Iris boss as much either but I liked Iris' scenes with Caitlin and Jay
Old 10-09-2017, 11:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the latest discussion.

Old 01-25-2018, 02:42 AM
Master Fan

I liked Part 1 of this better than Part 2. It was ok overall.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.