Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 10-30-2017, 02:43 PM
Elite Fan

Elongated Journey Into Night [4.04] - Episode Discussion [October 31, 2017]

[4.04] ELONGATED JOURNEY INTO NIGHT
ϟ EPISODE DISCUSSION ϟ

ϟ TOM CAVANAGH DIRECTS; DANNY TREJO GUEST STARS AS BREACHER ϟ
Cisco (Carlos Valdes) is shocked when Gypsy’s (guest star Jessica Camacho) father, Breacher (guest star Danny Trejo), shows up on Earth-1. Breacher takes an immediate disliking to Cisco and decides to hunt him. Meanwhile, Barry (Grant Gustin) runs into his old nemesis, Ralph Dibny (guest star Hartley Sawyer).
Tom Cavanagh directed the episode written by Sterling Gates & Thomas Pound (#404).
ϟ PROMO ϟ

ϟ REMINDERS ϟ
- Be respectful. Not everyone is going to agree with you at all times. It’s perfectly fine to disagree with someone as long as it is done respectfully.

- No character/actor bashing. You can express your opinions on a certain character or performance, but please keep in mind that these are real people who are trying to do the best with what they are given, so please keep things civil.

- Links to illegal links to downloads or live streams are not allowed here. You can discuss and share these links only through PM's.

- With the exception of promos and episode stills, everything else is considered a spoiler before the episode airs.

- HAVE FUN watching and discussing the episode!

cliffies • kcch
Old 11-01-2017, 11:22 AM
Supreme Fan

I loved Iris and Barry working together. That was amazing Also, Iris was pretty funny when she had that reaction to Ralph's stretching limbs

I wish Cecile were in the pregnancy announcement scene, which looked pretty ridiculous to be honest, but overall it was an enjoyable episode.
Old 11-01-2017, 03:16 PM
Elite Fan

There were so many great reactions to the elongated man. My mom was laughing at so many moments.

And I agree about the pregnancy announcement. It seemed a little odd to me? I wish it was done a little better, but yeah, still an enjoyable episode!

cliffies • kcch
Old 01-25-2018, 02:50 AM
Master Fan

I liked Barry and Iris working together in the field. Investigating.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.