Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Hero

REWATCH: 1.16 "Love Boat" - Air Date 09-Feb-2015

</scorpion> Episode 1.16 Love Boat

Quote:
TEAM SCORPION GOES UNDERCOVER ON A CRUISE SHIP TO LOCATE AND DISABLE DEADLY STOLEN ROCKETS, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, FEB. 9

“Love Boat” – Team Scorpion goes undercover on a cruise ship to locate and disable deadly stolen rockets. Meanwhile, as Valentine's Day approaches, Toby and Happy help Ralph, who is in the throes of his first crush, on SCORPION, Monday, Feb. 9 (9:00-9:59 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

CHEAT TWEET: #TeamScorpion rocks the boat this #ValentinesDay! #Waige #Tappy 2/9 9pm @ScorpionCBS CBS Press Express | TEAM SCORPION GOES UNDERCOVER ON A CRUISE SHIP TO LOCATE AND DISABLE DEADLY STOLEN ROCKETS, ON “SCORPION,” MONDAY, FEB. 9
Source

Promo * Sneak Peeks * Promo Photos

~Heidi

Last edited by FoxPhile; 07-14-2019 at 03:24 PM
FoxPhile is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Though there are some small things I wish I could change about the episode, I really loved this one - especially when they teased it at first, hahaha. How the fandom went wild after CBS Scorpion posted that "date night" sneak peek video, lmao. I loved how Walter was so protective of Paige.
WriterFreak001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2016, 02:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is one of those episodes where every time I see it, I notice something new. I watched about a week ago and it's the first time I really noticed Walter asking Janice for advise. Already back then he was thinking of Paige as more than a co-worker.

~Heidi
Old 08-08-2016, 10:26 PM
Loyal Fan

I didn't particularly care for the case of the week in this episode but I LOVED everything to do with Toby, Happy, and Ralph. The Quintis scenes were fantastic and this is my favorite kind of Ralph episode. Sure, he's a genius who can hack into a ship's weapons system, but he's still a little boy facing the normal challenges of childhood, like dealing with a first crush. I just love the way Toby and Happy relate to Ralph (not only in this episode, but in plenty of smaller moments throughout the series as well) and would love to see a lot more of that dynamic.
Old 08-10-2016, 03:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I love the Quintis/Ralph scenes, too. They're sort of like an uncle & aunt to him - a little more indulgent than mom and dad, and available for wisdom as well as occasional shenanigans. Loved the fireworks scene

~Heidi
Old 08-11-2016, 06:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So Sly was the MVP of this episode in terms of what makes me laugh. But my favorite part was when Quintis were trying to help Ralph and then sort of made it about themselves, and then he's like "...I don't know what we're talking about anymore..."

This episode does kinda leave a bad taste in my mouth, though, just because I've gotten so many homophobic comments on some of my fanfics that use this episode as an excuse for their homophobia.

WeBuiltThePyramids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2016, 02:53 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved Sly in this episode. Especially at the end when he saves the day by jumping off the freakin' ship! I mean, even people who routinely put their lives at risk would hesitate to do something like that. Evidence of why Walter calls Sly "the bravest man I know"

~Heidi
Old 06-09-2019, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This week's Random Episode Review has Scorpion back on - and in - the water!

~Heidi
Old 06-12-2019, 12:56 PM
Absolute Fan

I really enjoyed re-watching this one.

I always love watching Sylvester being a hero - and he looks so young in Season 1! Jumping off the boat was obviously very brave, but I particularly love how he tries to get the baddie to take him instead of Paige - he said it without hesitation.

I love how nervous Sylvester is about sending Megan a Valentine's card and how he explains to Paige at the end why he's keeping it secret from Walter. The early days of Sylvester and Megan were so beautifully done. Even if Season 5 had developed Sylvester and Florence as a couple, the beginnings of that relationship would have been completely different - maybe that's part of the reason I struggle with my feelings about Fly?

I really love the scenes with Toby and Happy helping Ralph - even though it makes me sad because we never got to see them as parents. Ralph's crush was cute (although it always bugs me that a genius child mixes up his upper and lower case letters on the envelope! ) and then I love how Toby keeps gently pushing Happy until she finally admits, well, something. Enough for Toby, anyway.

It's interesting to see Walter giving so much thought to a potential relationship with Paige and acknowledging that he made mistakes in his previous relationship. One thing that struck me, though, is that his ex then plants the seeds of doubt in his mind about how difficult he is to be with and also how he could get bored of being with another non-genius woman. If only he hadn't asked her for advice!
Old 06-15-2019, 08:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclone139 (View Post)
I really enjoyed re-watching this one.

I always love watching Sylvester being a hero - and he looks so young in Season 1! Jumping off the boat was obviously very brave, but I particularly love how he tries to get the baddie to take him instead of Paige - he said it without hesitation.

I love how nervous Sylvester is about sending Megan a Valentine's card and how he explains to Paige at the end why he's keeping it secret from Walter. The early days of Sylvester and Megan were so beautifully done. Even if Season 5 had developed Sylvester and Florence as a couple, the beginnings of that relationship would have been completely different - maybe that's part of the reason I struggle with my feelings about Fly?

I really love the scenes with Toby and Happy helping Ralph - even though it makes me sad because we never got to see them as parents. Ralph's crush was cute (although it always bugs me that a genius child mixes up his upper and lower case letters on the envelope! ) and then I love how Toby keeps gently pushing Happy until she finally admits, well, something. Enough for Toby, anyway.

It's interesting to see Walter giving so much thought to a potential relationship with Paige and acknowledging that he made mistakes in his previous relationship. One thing that struck me, though, is that his ex then plants the seeds of doubt in his mind about how difficult he is to be with and also how he could get bored of being with another non-genius woman. If only he hadn't asked her for advice!
There is a deleted scene from this episode where Paige and Walter talked at the end I wish he could have told the real reason for swiching places with her as the hostage imagine how different the show would have been if they had started dating after this episode. I am not saying they would have had to be in a hot and heavy relationship but just dating hanging out getting to know each other. I wish the showruners and writers would have treated WAIGE the way they treated Quintis
Earnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 12:06 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
There is a deleted scene from this episode where Paige and Walter talked at the end I wish he could have told the real reason for swiching places with her as the hostage imagine how different the show would have been if they had started dating after this episode. I am not saying they would have had to be in a hot and heavy relationship but just dating hanging out getting to know each other. I wish the showruners and writers would have treated WAIGE the way they treated Quintis
Sylvester offered to switch places with Paige before Walter did, though, so I don't think Paige would've seen his gesture as anything more than a heroic gesture of friendship. If Walter and Paige had started dating this early in the series there would have been even more chance of the soap opera scenario developing like we're talking about in another thread!