Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2018, 04:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxPhile (View Post)
I'm a little disappointed with Flo after Dumbster Fire. Based on the ending, it's obvious they are trying to scare us with a potential Flo/Walter thing. But she seemed completely oblivious and almost uninterested in anything to do with Sly - when just recently she was all smiley and giving him antiseptics. It felt really off.
Flo may only be interested in helping Walter with a project but Paige may see it differently especially after Walter choose work over spending time with her again
Old 02-27-2018, 05:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Earnie (View Post)
Flo may only be interested in helping Walter with a project but Paige may see it differently especially after Walter choose work over spending time with her again
Yeah I agree - I didn't see her as being malicious in any way when she was working with Walter, and while she could actually not be interested in Sly, Ralph had been talking up Sly at the con and mentioning how he's good at everything and Flo was kinda like "oh, yeah, well, I kinda just have the one thing" so it's possible she does like Sly and Ralph being wingman kinda backfired and now Florence is doubting if they would work.

Old 03-02-2018, 04:24 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It is possible that all of Ralph's comments were a bit much and now Florence is feeling a little nervous about it. Or it may be one of those situations where she is fine as long as she thinks the attraction is all on her side - but once someone responds with interest - she starts experiencing anxiety about it. Like she's okay with wanting but not with any real potential of having.

~Heidi
Old 03-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

That's very possible too. A lot of people have crushes/feelings and when they realize they are or might be reciprocated it suddenly seems really real really fast for them and makes them anxious or uncomfortable. I could be imagining things but I definitely thought her tone when she responded to Ralph that she really is only good at the one thing seemed like she felt intimidated by how amazing at everything Ralph was saying Sly was.

Old 03-03-2018, 03:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

It's hard to imagine anyone being intimidated by Sly - he's such a sweetheart - but for someone to whom intelligence is a big attraction, it's very possible he would be intimidating.

~Heidi
Old 03-03-2018, 04:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
It's hard to imagine anyone being intimidated by Sly - he's such a sweetheart - but for someone to whom intelligence is a big attraction, it's very possible he would be intimidating.
Especially if you're conscious of wanting/needing someone with a really visible heart, as we know Florence is. Like Walter was worried about being enough heart for Paige, Florence could have the same concern about Sly. Sly is the show's only real example of high IQ and high EQ.

Old 03-04-2018, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That's very true, too. I keep forgetting that Florence is pretty low EQ herself, so she would naturally be concerned about building a successful relationship with someone who is so high EQ.

~Heidi
Old 03-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
That's very true, too. I keep forgetting that Florence is pretty low EQ herself, so she would naturally be concerned about building a successful relationship with someone who is so high EQ.
Yep, it's another way she and Walter are so alike.

Old 03-08-2018, 03:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeBuiltThePyramids (View Post)
Yep, it's another way she and Walter are so alike.
Which makes me doubly glad they haven't pursued the idea of an affair between those two. It would be BORING!

~Heidi
Old 03-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Which makes me doubly glad they haven't pursued the idea of an affair between those two. It would be BORING!
It would be. She's such an interesting character, but she needs someone different from her to bring that out. (Like remember how the fandom in general found Paige and Tim boring? It's a show about geniuses and they were a prominently featured relationship between two normals.) Quintis are both geniuses but they are different enough in how they work/express themselves that it's not boring. Flo couldn't be with someone just like her and have it be interesting.

Old 03-08-2018, 03:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Exactly. I get the feeling that she's got a great potential for fun and humor - but she's kept it locked up. She needs someone like Sly - who manages to find the fun in just about everything, despite his many phobias - to bring that out of her.

~Heidi
Old 03-08-2018, 03:50 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Exactly. I get the feeling that she's got a great potential for fun and humor - but she's kept it locked up. She needs someone like Sly - who manages to find the fun in just about everything, despite his many phobias - to bring that out of her.
Exactly - and I'm not just saying that because I ship Fly, he is legit the type of person who could bring that out in her.

Old 03-15-2018, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Hero

This is adorable.

~Heidi
Old 03-15-2018, 05:21 PM
Fan Forum Hero

The pun in her caption makes me think she's been around Elyes too long.

Old 03-16-2018, 03:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm ashamed to say I didn't notice the pun.

~Heidi
Closed Thread   Post New Thread