Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-09-2017, 07:29 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
that they do...

and yeah, i think so. long time ago but their interaction in season one would have been a better launching point to say that killer frost just needed to know he was barry in order to go along with it....

i mean, sure, she was probably intrigued by the idea of some version of barry as the bad guy, etc... but on-screen as soon as she saw who it was, that was it.
Yer scars sexy .. he needs to stay haaha

And yer i agree it doesnt make sense she should be more against it or maybe she just like to jojn up with anyone who's powerful and speesters are
Old 05-09-2017, 07:52 AM
Master Fan

well, i think part of it from her pov is that savitar's saying he has a place for her whereas as everyone else on team flash just wants killer frost to go away and go back in her box and stay gone.

so from a self preservation stand point, it makes sense for her to side with savitar when he's literally the only one apparently willing to let her stay out and play, so to speak
Old 05-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Fan Forum Star

She's not alone now and wants to feel accepted, part of something bigger.
Old 05-09-2017, 05:41 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
well, i think part of it from her pov is that savitar's saying he has a place for her whereas as everyone else on team flash just wants killer frost to go away and go back in her box and stay gone.

so from a self preservation stand point, it makes sense for her to side with savitar when he's literally the only one apparently willing to let her stay out and play, so to speak
True she wants to stay as herslef aka killer frost
Old 05-10-2017, 01:08 AM
Master Fan

well, i don't even really care to know what they are going to say savitar needs kf for. i just feel they dropped the ball regarding the explanation and went with something simple that didn't really explain or follow their own rules that much that now i'm concerned it's going to come out to be something really confusing and or dumb. or both.

it was kind of funny seeing her knocking on his helmet though and sass about the brooding. and turns out the choking was based on him losing his memory
Old 05-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

I enjoyed that scene. Wondered right after Barry lost all his memory if Savitar would also be memoryless. Crazy!
Old 05-10-2017, 06:10 PM
Master Fan

yeah that was neat to see that after th eprevious episode had him kind of verbally go after her a little bit, she returned the favor.

"brooding time is over" made me laugh pretty darn hard.

and was glad that the choke as about him losing his memories etc and nothing else, etc... though i still have concern about the reveal regarding what he wants from her or what he needs for her to do
Old 05-11-2017, 04:08 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
yeah that was neat to see that after th eprevious episode had him kind of verbally go after her a little bit, she returned the favor.

"brooding time is over" made me laugh pretty darn hard.

and was glad that the choke as about him losing his memories etc and nothing else, etc... though i still have concern about the reveal regarding what he wants from her or what he needs for her to do
She is awesome though
Old 05-11-2017, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Star

I feel like she was also promised something from Savitar, but that's a lot of trust to be put into him holding up his end.
Old 05-12-2017, 08:59 AM
Master Fan

perhaps it was just the chance to be free from the pain and suffering?

and that is a lot of trust to give him - but its barry / a face she trusts etc...

and plus, no one else is going to be offering her as Killer Frost anyways, anything besides trying to "fix" her - cue julian - so from her pov she didn't really have that many great options
Old 05-12-2017, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

That makes me feel sorry for her though. For a 'supervillain' she doesn't seem that bad!
Old 05-13-2017, 03:32 AM
Master Fan

agreed. she is better as kind of a greyish character... she will do something that is bad but at the same time, occasionally will do something for the better
Old 05-13-2017, 09:07 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
agreed. she is better as kind of a greyish character... she will do something that is bad but at the same time, occasionally will do something for the better
That is true even in E2 she wasnt completely bad she still has a heart its just cold
Old 05-13-2017, 09:11 AM
Master Fan

yeah. and its more of a surprise when she does something that isn't selfish, etc...

a little bit like captain cold in some ways etc
Old 05-13-2017, 09:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, that's a good comparison. I didn't think Killer Frost would be a more gray character in the beginning so I'm glad they went that route. Also easier to keep Danielle on the show too.