Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-17-2016, 11:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i know
Old 04-17-2016, 12:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heidsdk (View Post)
true, i doubt it aswell.. kind of sad.. im tired of hoping we see more of them together
well, there is always season 3
Old 04-17-2016, 01:08 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
well, there is always season 3
yeah i know there is, i hope it happens i guess we will see, what happens to caitlin
Old 04-17-2016, 02:19 PM
Master Fan

yeah. I still think either becoming KF or setting up KF is most likely
Old 04-19-2016, 12:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeh i guess so
Old 04-19-2016, 06:51 PM
Master Fan

I can't really call what happened with Caitlin and Iris her supporting Barry and Iris. I mean it was - kind of? - but it wasn't really as extreme as I've seen on other shows either. It was a strange scene to read and I was just happy that they were actually interacting. So IDK... it points to the obvious of Barry+Iris ending Season 2 together IMO... but I wouldn't call Caitlin a shipper.... but that's just me

and awww.... Caitlin saved Barry's life. Again. It's kind of what she does.

and she literally sacrificed herself for Barry though.... it may always be platonic and that's fine but that scene alone confirmed what I already felt - that she loves Barry. She pleaded with someone she just called a monster, begged someone she had more reason to hate than anyone else did - to spare Barry's life and to basically do it for her.

come on. that's not the kind of stuff you do for just anyone.

plus, Hunter looks pissed... pissed that he cares? or is he pissed that she cares so much about Barry? IDK.

I mean, seriously.

Barry's face though

Last edited by bonnie51; 04-19-2016 at 07:20 PM
Old 04-19-2016, 07:30 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I know its her default setting but she looked so damn sad or gloom about it. Now, maybe she's thinking about Hunter/Jay, etc... IDK. I know some people are saying that she does - but that whole scene - while always greatful for Caitin and Iris screen time -

and awww.... Caitlin saved Barry's life. Again. It's kind of what she does.

and then something bad happens to her. its kind of what happens.

It reminded me of the Lana/Lois scenes I mean Lois kept telling Clark/Lana that they was destined for each other. I liked that Caitlin saved Barry's life, also I'm thinking in the end Barry will kill Hunter, and I have no idea how S2 will end.
Old 04-19-2016, 07:55 PM
Master Fan

yeah I don't know...

but I do know that Caitlin loves Barry. Platonically or otherwise, doesn't matter. There was never much doubt about IMO but regardless of the kind of love - platonic or romantic - Caitlin loves Barry.

She saved his life. Again.

She put herself at risk - for him - again.

She sacrificed herself by approaching Hunter like that IMO - and it wouldn't surprise me if she tried to get Hunter to leave them alone.

it was such a throw back to the earlier scenes: when Cold and Heatwave took her

Caitlin: Do whatever you want to me but leave him alone

when Grodd took her and was standing on top of Barry, Caitlin approached Grodd and got Grodd to let Barry go.

now when Hunter's about to kill or at best seriously hurt Barry - Caitlin approaches him and gets him to spare Barry - probably knowing what might happen next ( Hunter taking her)

so again... it can always be purely platonic - or it might not. whose to say for sure? but again IMO, you don't do what she did tonight for just anyone.

and now we have some idea of why Barry is willing to try this dangerous idea that he and Wells come up with.... to get her back.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:19 PM
Elite Fan

Then after they save her I'm hoping Barry kills Hunter he gave Hunter chances sometimes heroes has no choice but to cross the line for the greater good I think Barry's time is coming.
Old 04-19-2016, 08:26 PM
Master Fan

yeah... and then there is the line between Caitlin and Iris....

Caitlin: I've noticed the way you've been looking at him
Iris: Is is that obvious?
Caitlin: Only to a woman whose been through the same thing

so...are they saying that Caitlin does see Barry that way?

they could be... they might not be.... but its an interesting line if they are not trying to say that she does look at Barry like that
Old 04-20-2016, 03:34 AM
Elite Fan

Maybe
Old 04-20-2016, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

yeah so IDK....

honestly, what bugs me and I hope I'm wrong - but I don't think I am -

is that it almost seems like from the synopsis like everyone's just kind of going to go on with there own problems or issues and move on with life.

which to some degree I get. life does go on, etc... but generally speaking there is some kind of time passing first. I know what happens with Wells in the next episode might speed things along some, etc... but it just seems like its basically going to be...

yeah, Caitlin's gone and aww shucks but there's nothing we can do.

and who knows... maybe that is what finally breaks the dam and leads to her becoming KF? Maybe if she thinks that they kind of just moved on or gave up, etc.... trying to find her that it breaks whatever is left of her sanity?

Last edited by bonnie51; 04-20-2016 at 04:01 AM
Old 04-23-2016, 02:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
and who knows... maybe that is what finally breaks the dam and leads to her becoming KF? Maybe if she thinks that they kind of just moved on or gave up, etc.... trying to find her that it breaks whatever is left of her sanity?
see yeah this could happen that he is just torturing her oer somethign

so ok about the line between caitlin and iris, i mean when i saaw that scene i was like aww, but hey wait, does she see him like that? so yeah it could be like that
Old 04-23-2016, 06:25 AM
Master Fan

yeah, so IDK... I mean maybe?

i mean, was that their way of maybe dealing with the whole every man kiss that she thought was Barry? I have no idea lol.

that whole dialogue was an interesting choice. if it would have just been about moving on and what not I wouldn't have thought anything of it. but to have it go into the Iris/Barry and then the line from Caitlin... now I'm kind confused to be honest.

because she didn't seem happy really - which if they were trying to promote her wanting Barry/iris I would have thought they would have. granted, she's in the dumps personally but they could have done that she wanted others to be happy, etc.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:41 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
yeah, so IDK... I mean maybe?

i mean, was that their way of maybe dealing with the whole every man kiss that she thought was Barry? I have no idea lol.

that whole dialogue was an interesting choice. if it would have just been about moving on and what not I wouldn't have thought anything of it. but to have it go into the Iris/Barry and then the line from Caitlin... now I'm kind confused to be honest.

because she didn't seem happy really - which if they were trying to promote her wanting Barry/iris I would have thought they would have. granted, she's in the dumps personally but they could have done that she wanted others to be happy, etc.
I think Catlin is personally a romantic so i think if barry and iris got together it would make her happy to see love alive but idk thats what i feel