Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2016, 02:43 PM
Master Fan

yeah, we will have to see but it might be how Cisco first learns that Wells isn't on the up and up
Old 01-23-2016, 02:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah that is true

should we have a title, or just leave it as season 2 discussion?

or as said, maybe a title after?
Old 01-23-2016, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

I think Season 2 discussion is fine personally... but if someone wanted to had a title

"Everything you think you know will change"

I think that was one of the head lines from the promo for 2B
Old 01-23-2016, 08:42 AM
Fan Forum Hero

good one, we can us that
thankss!
Old 01-23-2016, 01:14 PM
Master Fan

no problem
Old 01-23-2016, 02:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

sooo do we think the reverse flash will help barry or zoom?

i still actually dont know

and i do still wonder where gideon has gone..

cause Reverse flash has gideon with him, does that have a meaning, or?
Old 01-23-2016, 03:47 PM
Master Fan

I'm not sure that the RF will help either, honestly.

As for Gideon... good question although since with the rules that they have done regarding time and the alternate dimensions and alternate time lines... an earlier version of the RF would likely have his own Gideon maybe?
Old 01-24-2016, 01:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

aaaaah yes, i can see that i really cant wait for next episode

will be fun to see how team flash will react well we know how cisco reacts
Old 01-24-2016, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

that we do. apparently on the Australian promo Patty is still around .....

and its about her confronting Barry about being the Flash, basically.

I didn't mind Patty and Barry at first but my word...IMO, if you have to push something this hard, its not working to me.

A little like Caitlin and Jay. Kind of makes me afraid for what they'll do with those two in the second half, we already saw that they moved from basically first base to almost home with that scene about him dying and apparently how deeply Caitlin would feel it

romance on shows can work. heck, love triangles and love squares can work, IMO. When you don't push it all the time and just let it happen, somewhat naturally. people can accept it a little easier and see how and why. when you are beating them over the the head with it.... thats when you have problems IMO

I mean, contrast it a little with how they handled Barry/Iris and to a degree the idea of Caitlin/Barry. There were heavy episodes but then have been breaks with more smaller moments... then a heavy episode, then episodes with smaller moments, etc. It's been a build up, not a shove it down your throat kind of thing. At least for the most part IMO
Old 01-24-2016, 06:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i really agree, the way they builded it up with iris and also a bit caitlin, its how the relationsship woth patty should have been builded that is true it went very fast

and caitlin and jay, i think im still in shock, as u say they were at first base and then BOM almost home as u write, im still in shock over her comment about she cant loose again cause we havent seen their feelings really for each other, so yeah it was a bombshell trowned at us

ooh can u maybe post the promos/trailers in the spoiler thread?
i would love to see them
Old 01-24-2016, 06:58 AM
Master Fan

i have to find them. I saw someone discussing the promo when I was on tumblr ... I haven't seen it yet but I imagine it might be on you tube now?
Old 01-24-2016, 07:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

'OMG OMG OMG I JUST SAW IT!!!!
Old 01-24-2016, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

yeah, I found it and put it on the spoiler thread....

I honestly don't get why she'd stay even if he told her... I mean, because he still lied, didn't trust you and neither did Joe or anyone else until in a manner of speaking you kind of black mailed / gave an ultimatum?

me personally I'd be more mad that you admitted when I kind of made you rather than you wanting to and trusting me
Old 01-24-2016, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah i tottaly get that, i would be mad aswell and would probably leave to, i mean the trust and anger would probably do something yes

and what if its like he tells her, but then she DOES get upset and angry and leaves anyways?
Old 01-24-2016, 07:54 AM
Master Fan

yeah, I mean, we know Patty's leaving for the most part - so IDK really know what the point is right now?