Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2015, 08:19 AM
Master Fan

Of course, these two are the heart of the show but I wish he'd remember Henry sometimes too. LOL. Like, especially at Xmas. They should have referenced a phone call or mentioned him. This was his first Christmas outside of prison in over a decade. Should have spent it with his son.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 12-21-2015, 08:31 AM
Master Fan

he should have but Henry has kind of been putting himself off b himself - to set up that E2 Henry is Zoom? IDK.

But I would think that after not being able to share memories with your son after being in prison you'd want to be around him more than what he seems to be
Old 12-21-2015, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonnie51 (View Post)
he should have but Henry has kind of been putting himself off b himself - to set up that E2 Henry is Zoom? IDK.

But I would think that after not being able to share memories with your son after being in prison you'd want to be around him more than what he seems to be
Yes. It doesn't make sense. It seems like a contractual thing (maybe he's only contracted for a certain # of episodes per year) but if they weren't prepared to do the storyline justice, they should have left him in jail.
The Lord is my shepherd.
Old 12-21-2015, 01:11 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiqa (View Post)
Yes. It doesn't make sense. It seems like a contractual thing (maybe he's only contracted for a certain # of episodes per year) but if they weren't prepared to do the storyline justice, they should have left him in jail.
I soo agree with this whats the point of letting him out, if we dont see him at All thats why i Also believe that he is Maybe zoom, or Else it would be weird to introduce him and his storyline
Old 12-21-2015, 03:34 PM
Master Fan

yeah, I just don't get it really either
Old 12-21-2015, 06:21 PM
Extreme Fan

Yeah having him off camping or whatever instead of spending Christmas with Barry was weird. Maybe they have something else planned with Henry, but I'm starting to doubt it. I wonder when/if we'll see him again.
Old 12-21-2015, 06:32 PM
Master Fan

hmm... I know there are those who think its to set up E2 Henry as Zoom but that almost seems too obvious and a red herring
Old 12-22-2015, 05:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
hmm... I know there are those who think its to set up E2 Henry as Zoom but that almost seems too obvious and a red herring
this is true, i believed it was him to, but we havent seen his character soo much, unless he is zoom then we've seen him alot, without we knew about it

it would still be crazy if E2 Joe was Zoom

anyways i wonder if Joe will have Barry around when he is getting to know Wally?
or asking barry for help
Old 12-22-2015, 05:55 AM
Master Fan

hmm.. maybe? he might, and I mean, that is the one thing Joe has going for him in this instance, is that he already has had experience welcoming in someone - somewhat as a son - without really knowing him (Barry) that well.

so he kind of has some experience in working in this field although the circumstances are very different, obviously
Old 12-22-2015, 06:36 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
hmm.. maybe? he might, and I mean, that is the one thing Joe has going for him in this instance, is that he already has had experience welcoming in someone - somewhat as a son - without really knowing him (Barry) that well.

so he kind of has some experience in working in this field although the circumstances are very different, obviously
thats true on both counts its just harder being his actual son .. i think he will still lean on barry which is good
Old 12-22-2015, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer Falls (View Post)
thats true on both counts its just harder being his actual son .. i think he will still lean on barry which is good
yeah i think that aswell

cause i think its a shock for Joe
Old 12-24-2015, 10:03 PM
Master Fan

agreed, I think he will learn on Barry as well, at least, I hope he will
Old 12-25-2015, 02:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
agreed, I think he will learn on Barry as well, at least, I hope he will
i think he will cause i also believe that joe wants to make as not akwards as possible for them both, so he will just include barry from the start
Old 12-25-2015, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

true. i just hope that they write wally into understanding Barry's role in Joe's life.
Old 12-25-2015, 05:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

aah yes that is very important they have to do that a good way
but again who doesnt like barry