Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-19-2018, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
It's only been a few days Vic, I'm hoping I won't need to see a doctor.
:cross_fingers:

what you doing in London?
Old 09-20-2018, 02:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by x♥xBeautiful_Butterflyx♥x (View Post)
Hope everyone is having a lovely week...!!
I am thank you! Got a week off as the building is closed for maintenance so have been catching up on chores etc. Finished yesterday and had free time yesterday and today, so playing my PS4 for a bit. How about you?
Old 09-20-2018, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I wish my building would have maintenance. I'd love to not have to commute.
Old 09-20-2018, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks Vic. I'm feeling a lot better.

I was at the New Scientist Live at the ExCeL in London. We had VIP tickets and saw an interview with Tim Peake the British astronaut and saw a lecture about a new mission to Mercury and another one about how to stop the effects of ageing. There also were a lot of stalls and things to do it was a great day. I was really impressed by the hydrogen powered car. It's about time that technology was getting the attention it deserves. I heard about it years ago, but it's taking a long time to get the infrastructure it needs. I love how the only side product from it is water. Completely non-polluting.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMouse (View Post)
I wish my building would have maintenance. I'd love to not have to commute.
I'm surprised that I love my commute. The hospital I work in is newly built too and very modern so I'm happy about the setting too. After 9 years of jobs I've hated I'm happy I'm comfortable with travel/work.
Old 09-20-2018, 02:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I am thank you! Got a week off as the building is closed for maintenance so have been catching up on chores etc. Finished yesterday and had free time yesterday and today, so playing my PS4 for a bit. How about you?
Sounds really amazing and not a bad thing to do, while off from work...

So far I have had the Best time ever visiting One of my Best friends and only have tomorrow, before going back home on Saturday...
Just have a splitting headach, so I wont be posting Tonight...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-20-2018, 06:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
I was at the New Scientist Live at the ExCeL in London. We had VIP tickets and saw an interview with Tim Peake the British astronaut and saw a lecture about a new mission to Mercury and another one about how to stop the effects of ageing. There also were a lot of stalls and things to do it was a great day. I was really impressed by the hydrogen powered car. It's about time that technology was getting the attention it deserves. I heard about it years ago, but it's taking a long time to get the infrastructure it needs. I love how the only side product from it is water. Completely non-polluting.
All of that sounds mighty interesting. Are they still going to send people to Mars?

Quote:
I'm surprised that I love my commute. The hospital I work in is newly built too and very modern so I'm happy about the setting too. After 9 years of jobs I've hated I'm happy I'm comfortable with travel/work.
How far is work from you?

Quote:
So far I have had the Best time ever visiting One of my Best friends and only have tomorrow, before going back home on Saturday...

feel better
Old 09-21-2018, 01:42 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope you get well soon Chris!

^It's about 90 minutes, but an hour of that is walking. Half an hour walk to the train station and then once off the train half hour walk to the hospital. The views to the hospital are beautiful though. It's all open land.
Old 09-21-2018, 03:57 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
All of that sounds mighty interesting. Are they still going to send people to Mars?
He said they will be, yes.
Old 09-21-2018, 08:32 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I am not brave enough to go to Mars or outer space in general. I would have to be told Earth is going implode/explode in a week for me to leave it.

Quote:
but an hour of that is walking. Half an hour walk to the train station and then once off the train half hour walk to the hospital.
That is a whole lot of walking. How come you don't drive to the train?
Old 09-21-2018, 10:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks guys... Feel a Lot better now...!!
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 09-21-2018, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^Glad to hear it!

Going to Mars could be a one way trip too, Vic. I've heard that talked about. I wouldn't want to go either, the risks are huge.
Old 09-21-2018, 12:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Going to Mars could be a one way trip too, Vic. I've heard that talked about.
yea, my local paper had an article about that because a girl from my island has signed up to go to Mars and she talked about being totally OK with not returning, and I was reading it thinking she was insane.
Old 09-22-2018, 12:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm really not sure how they can protect the crew on such a mission from the solar radiation for such a long time either. I've not heard if they came up with a way of solving that problem. And then after years in space and the muscle mass loss, they have to be able to function when they get there... Still it would be awesome for space exploration.
Old 09-22-2018, 01:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
yea, my local paper had an article about that because a girl from my island has signed up to go to Mars and she talked about being totally OK with not returning, and I was reading it thinking she was insane.
That does sounds insane...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Closed Thread   Post New Thread