Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2017, 11:44 AM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/TVGuide/status/917936585538195458

If you weren't crushed by the news that Once Upon a Time would be continuing on without Emma Swan (Jennifer Morrison), but with Captain Hook (Colin O'Donoghue), then you may not have a heart.

Fans were instantly confused as to how Morrison could exit the series while O'Donoghue would stay. Their two characters seemed permanently fused together; so much so that it became fans' favorite mystery of the summer hiatus. How would the series explain Hook going about his life without Emma? Would they break up? Would she go missing? She couldn't possibly die... right?

Spoilers about Emma's final episode -- which is airing this Friday -- are being kept on lockdown, but TV Guide did ask the actors behind the two most important men in Emma's life (Henry and Hook) to describe the episode in a few words.

O'Donoghue went with "epic, surprising, and loving," while adult Henry's Andrew J. West chose "surprising, moving, and adventure."

"There's a lot going on in Episode 2," West teased. "Big adventures for all characters involved in that one."

Don't think we missed that both of them called it surprising. After six seasons of ups and downs, what could Emma possibly get herself into the would be able to surprise fans who are ready for anything?

If you're expecting a last minute heartbreak for either her or Killian though, you'll probably be disappointed. Colin O'Donoghue made it clear that this episode would honor the Captain Swan relationship in the best way before sending Emma off for good.

"We saw at the end of last season, Hook and Emma got married and it was a happy beginning as they called it, and they are happy together," O'Donoghue told TV Guide. "That's a definite, for the fans that are concerned about that; Hook and Emma are happy together."

Phew!

Once Upon a Time: Colin O'Donoghue and Andrew J. West Tease Emma's Final Episode - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

Old 10-12-2017, 12:14 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/leanneaguilera/s...30715221835776

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/918535241005969410

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkSlrOT7GdM

Is a 'Once Upon a Time' Baby on the Way? Star Colin O'Donoghue Teases Emma & Hook's Family Future! (Exclusive)

Oh, baby!

Jennifer Morrison’s highly anticipated return to Once Upon a Time in this Friday’s episode has put fandom into a full-blown frenzy, thanks to the spellbinding photo of Killian’s hand oh-so-sweetly resting on his wife’s stomach.

We at ET have already granted your wish by releasing the first sneak peek of Emma Swan’s kiss-filled appearance in episode 702, but we’re pleased to reveal that we’ve got a few more magical moments left to share!

A few weeks ago (yes, this was before the promo photos were released!), ET sat down with star Colin O'Donoghue on Once’s season seven set in Vancouver, and we asked our favorite pirate about reuniting with Morrison and if a Captain Swan baby could be on the way.

O'Donoghue sweetly revealed that it was “great” to welcome Morrison back to Once Upon a Time’s fully rebooted seventh season.

“I mean, it wasn’t that long since we’d been shooting together every day, so it was very much like we hadn’t stopped working together, you know what I mean?” the 36-year-old shared with a smile. “But it’s always great to work with Jen. We’ve basically worked together every single day for the last five years, so it was good fun.”

When asked what Killian and Emma’s on-screen dynamic will be like in episode 702, titled “A Pirate’s Life,” O'Donoghue spilled, “They’re very much in love still, so that’s one thing.”

We countered that seeing these two characters still in love is most definitely a good thing and O'Donoghue was quick to agree. “It’s a good thing! Yeah, it’s a good thing,” he said.

So, can we expect to see any baby bombshells in Captain Swan’s future? “You’ll have to watch and see,” O'Donoghue teased coyly. “You’re not going to get it out of me that easily.”

Hey, you can’t blame a girl for trying!

O'Donoghue added, “You get to see a different side of Hook as well in that episode and a different version of himself, so it’s good.”

Is a 'Once Upon a Time' Baby on the Way? Star Colin O'Donoghue Teases Emma & Hook's Family Future! (Exclusive) | Entertainment Tonight
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 10-12-2017, 01:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for those...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-12-2017, 04:30 PM
Elite Fan

Matt's Inside Line: TV Line
What can we look forward to in this Friday’s Once Upon a Time, when Jennifer Morrison returns? —Mary
The second episode of Season 7 “fills in what happened with Emma after the end of Season 6,” says co-creator Eddy Kitsis. As it does so, Kitsis says that fans of Emma, Hook and the “happy beginning” that they earned will “feel happy, and relieved and, like anything, they’ll want more.” (As for Hook’s new Hyperion Heights persona, in the same episode we will learn that Rogers has a case he’s never solved that haunts him — and that has fairy tale repercussions.)

https://twitter.com/EW/status/918558123450949632

Once Upon a Time's Colin O'Donoghue on seeing different side of Hook

It’s the episode fans of Once Upon a Time have been waiting for basically since the reboot was announced.

As previously revealed, Friday’s Hook-centric hour features the return of Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan for what the producers are calling “an emotional curtain call.” The question that’s been plaguing fans is what Colin O’Donoghue’s continued presence on the show means for the fate of Emma Swan. Well, fans will definitely get an answer this week when Emma, Regina (Lana Parrilla), and Hook answer Henry’s (Andrew J. West) call for help, landing them in this different version of the Enchanted Forest.

“We’ll get to see what has happened with Hook and Emma up to that point, and how their relationship has progressed,” O’Donoghue tells EW. “We also see Hook interact with older Henry, but we might see him interact with him in a different kind of way. We’ll see a different side of Hook, which I think will be interesting to people and they won’t expect.”

O’Donoghue is coy to offer more details on the hour, again stressing he doesn’t want fans to be spoiled on the finer points of the hour. But he does address whether his Hyperion Heights counterpart Rogers actually recognized Emma from the storybook in the premiere: “It’s a false memory that’s being jogged more than anything,” O’Donoghue teases. “It’s more of a spark of recognition. I think that he’s not entirely sure who it is, but there’s something there that he can’t shake.”

For now, Rogers will have a very different hurdle to face after being promoted to detective and being partnered with Weaver (Robert Carlyle), a.k.a Hook’s frenemy Rumplestiltskin. However, they might find common ground since both men are searching for someone, though whether it’s the same person remains to be seen. “Their relationship throughout the whole history of the show has been very, very complicated and there’s been a lot of anger and hatred there,” O’Donoghue says. “What you will see is two people trying to work together with a level of mistrust, and they probably shouldn’t be working together, but they have to. Rogers has a very, very clear-cut agenda and something that he wants to achieve or figure out in much the same way Weaver does. Neither really discuss it with each other at all. They’re withholding things from each other yet trying to work as closely together as they possibly can.”

Their working dynamic is made more complicated when they’re tasked by Victoria (Gabrielle Anwar) to push Henry out of Hyperion Heights — another clue Weaver may be in the pocket of the big bad. “Rogers doesn’t like it, but understands it,” O’Donoghue says. “That’s the pirate element of who he was — without him knowing it. The lines get blurred a little bit for Rogers at times. If there’s something that he needs to achieve, he won’t intentionally do the wrong thing, but he can dance on either side of that line. He knows that Weaver is the more senior detective. Rogers very much wants to find this person that he’s seeking. He’s hoping that by working with Weaver, he can do that, so he’s willing to bite the bullet and go along for the ride.”
Emma Swan ♥ Killian Hook Jones
Old 10-12-2017, 04:32 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/TVLine/status/918604389337718788
https://twitter.com/MichaelAusiello/...04523614109702

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxN_qKWEVcA

Old 10-13-2017, 12:48 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for all the interviews and stuff...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-13-2017, 02:15 PM
Elite Fan

It’s like the song goes. With her he has everything.
Old 10-14-2017, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So true...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-14-2017, 01:19 PM
Elite Fan

I know I said I wanted Rogers to be a single father. But I never expected it would happen in this way.
Old 10-14-2017, 02:59 PM
Elite Fan

https://twitter.com/NatalieAbrams/st...05081785180160

https://twitter.com/TVLine/status/919208674119376896

https://twitter.com/TVGuide/status/919013639821987840

Old 10-15-2017, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for those...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 10-15-2017, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

The timeline is so messed up that i stopped bothering seasons ago lol (but with HH realm, its even more confusing lol)

Old 10-15-2017, 11:43 PM
Elite Fan

Silly man.
Old 10-16-2017, 03:21 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for all of these
Old 10-16-2017, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for those...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Closed Thread   Post New Thread