Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-27-2017, 10:20 AM
Fan Forum Star

Episode Discussion | OUAT 6.14 'Page 23' {AIRS: 26th March, 2017}

6x13 'Page 23'
{AIRS: 26th March, 2017}

Believing there isn’t room in Storybrooke for both her and Regina, the Evil Queen
sets out to eliminate her other half using Robin to bait the trap. Hook, determined
to make things work with Emma, turns to his old friend Capt. Nemo for advice, but
Gideon torpedoes his plan before he’s able to set things right. In a flashback to the
Enchanted Forest, the Evil Queen learns a surprising lesson about the true source of
her misery.

Last edited by sourburst; 10-03-2017 at 03:55 AM
Old 03-27-2017, 01:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

TFTNT...

And saw the episode and really loved it, despite the heartbreak in between...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-28-2017, 03:15 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm watching it tonight! I'm hoping it's a big pick up after last week
Old 03-28-2017, 11:20 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I'm watching it tonight! I'm hoping it's a big pick up after last week
Awesome... Cant wait to hear what you think and think it did...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-28-2017, 02:00 PM
Fan Forum Star

It was much better than last week, but didn't really do anything for the plot moving forward.

The whole Regina revenge story is boring, but the rest I enjoyed.

Colin looks amazing as his stubble is getting longer and I'm enjoying the angst of his character.

Emma threw me off though. I don't understand how she weren't upset about him killing her grandad but over the fact he kept a secret. She gave him the ring back because he kept a secret and didn't go to her with it. I hate contemporary relationships. One little tiff and it's a break up. A few days later they're back together. And then they break up again. She should NOT have given him his ring back, especially after seeing how torn up he was and saying she'd be there for him. That she'd sit with him opposite her parents. I really don't like the character she's become.
Old 03-28-2017, 06:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved this episode. I must be a glutton for punishment as I didn't like the episode my OTP got engaged, but loved the one where they broke up!

Their fight really interested me, as it was understandable on both sides (as usual) with both making big mistakes. Emma should never have given the ring back, Killian should have confessed the truth. What fascinated me was the fact that forgiveness from Emma and her parents wasn't enough for Killian, the thing he couldn't live with was the fact he couldn't forgive himself. That was the real stumbling block, and Emma wasn't prepared to listen to him, and see he needed support, just at the moment he felt unable to trust her, and that she would support him. Really though I see this, as someone who has been in a long-term relationship for over 20 years, as a sort of typical couples fight. The thing they are fighting over is fantastical, but the reaction to it is not. Yes couples will have screaming fights from time to time, you will hurt each other and perhaps someone will walk out the door angry, but the relationships that last keep communication going at such times, text, email, whatever it takes, and you both come together after and talk it through, and this is, in a hugely dramatic way of course, what these two need to learn. Someone once said to me:'Never go to bed angry.' and I live by that rule.

I never thought that Killian would run though, well in this case think about running, but I think more than anything he is scared to let happiness in, as part of him is convinced that if he does he will lose it, because deep down he doesn't think he deserves it.

I liked the fact that the person Regina hated the most was herself, it had one of those moments where the audience realise the truth before the character. (Makes us feel superior. ) I liked the end of her arc too with the EQ. The wish David put on her not only made her into a snake, it also gave her a second change to re-do Page 23. On balance I liked that they didn't become one person again, as that would have been very predictable, and this way they both end up being balanced again.

Loved the ending, the light still on - the 'hope' moment, and Killian suddenly realising Emma's in danger. I look forward to next week!
Old 03-29-2017, 06:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by meliana (View Post)
i loved this episode. I must be a glutton for punishment as i didn't like the episode my otp got engaged, but loved the one where they broke up!

Their fight really interested me, as it was understandable on both sides (as usual) with both making big mistakes. emma should never have given the ring back, killian should have confessed the truth. What fascinated me was the fact that forgiveness from emma and her parents wasn't enough for killian, the thing he couldn't live with was the fact he couldn't forgive himself. That was the real stumbling block, and emma wasn't prepared to listen to him, and see he needed support, just at the moment he felt unable to trust her, and that she would support him. Really though i see this, as someone who has been in a long-term relationship for over 20 years, as a sort of typical couples fight. The thing they are fighting over is fantastical, but the reaction to it is not. Yes couples will have screaming fights from time to time, you will hurt each other and perhaps someone will walk out the door angry, but the relationships that last keep communication going at such times, text, email, whatever it takes, and you both come together after and talk it through, and this is, in a hugely dramatic way of course, what these two need to learn. Someone once said to me:'never go to bed angry.' and i live by that rule.

I never thought that killian would run though, well in this case think about running, but i think more than anything he is scared to let happiness in, as part of him is convinced that if he does he will lose it, because deep down he doesn't think he deserves it.

I liked the fact that the person regina hated the most was herself, it had one of those moments where the audience realise the truth before the character. (makes us feel superior. ) i liked the end of her arc too with the eq. The wish david put on her not only made her into a snake, it also gave her a second change to re-do page 23. On balance i liked that they didn't become one person again, as that would have been very predictable, and this way they both end up being balanced again.

Loved the ending, the light still on - the 'hope' moment, and killian suddenly realising emma's in danger. I look forward to next week!
amen.
Old 03-29-2017, 01:10 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Love reading you guys thoughts on the episodes...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-30-2017, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

^

I have to say though, i'm interested to know why the boat was hijacked.
Old 03-30-2017, 12:09 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
^

I have to say though, i'm interested to know why the boat was hijacked.

And uhhh, me too...!!
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-30-2017, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

At the moment i can't see how it would be of any use to him
Old 03-30-2017, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
At the moment i can't see how it would be of any use to him
Me neither... Hope we get some answers on Sunday...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Old 03-30-2017, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Star

He said to get Hook out the way, but what stops him from turning it around?
Old 03-30-2017, 01:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

My guess would be is that Gideon has done something to stop him being able to.
Old 03-30-2017, 01:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Probably...
더는 도망갈 수조차 없어
니가 너무 달콤해 너무 달콤해 ♥BTS♥
Closed Thread   Post New Thread