Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-26-2015, 03:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
it was a real cheesy ending looked like a series finale but would be a bad one as that too

yep, Laurel's scenes were great loved her speech to Quentin, and her kicking ass. Nyssa was so proud of her

other than that, it's hard to find anything good..I feel like they're kinda ruining Felicity's character. when Ray was working on stopping the virus and they heard that Oliver was in trouble, she went totally insane and put him before everyone else. it was ridiculous, really, when Ray said thousands could die and she was just all "but it's Oliver!!"..um, okay and not to mention her flying in the suit, omg. even Ray has a hard time controlling it but she had no trouble with it and fit in it perfectly ehm, strange.. all this O/F stuff is pushed too much.

I liked Oliver recognizing that the others are great heroes but I didn't think it made sense at all that he just left the city. oh I forgot, he let Malcolm be Ra's now?? seriously? and that's the time he chooses to leave it all behind pfft, coward. it's really disappointing because he completely forgot his cause, what he'd promised when he came back from the island. plus, he said he can't be The Arrow with Felicity. well, the thing is that he likes it or not it's not something he can choose because it's already a part of him, so whoever he ends up with will have to accept both and be able to live with that person. and it's not the Lauriver shipper talking. right now I wouldn't want this Oliver to be anywhere near Laurel, it's strictly about him.
I was actually joking about an ending like that with O/F driving off to the sunset a few weeks ago because their scenes were sort of crying for something so sappy as that but I didn't think it'd actually happen man, was I wrong. I don't know..I hope we don't have to put with many scenes like that in the next season cause I don't know what the show'll become..
Amen to that.. I reall yhope they get better with that O/F stuff.. don't get this in any wrogn way.. They should be together.. but the show should be about them.. I really hope season 4 is getting better with this, otherwise I will really only be wtching for Katie anymore

Definitely should have kept her IN
I like original TA, but so much happened since then, I think they really shold let this go on the longside.. because specially keeping Laurel out for she knows him longest (and IMO also best) it's really unfair to the character and the reality of the show

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-26-2015, 02:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Even I myself was a little put off by some comments that came from Felicity or even actions hope they put Felicity's character back to how she should be
Old 05-27-2015, 07:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so too.. it really would be a shame

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 05-27-2015, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Looking forward to the return in the Fall will properly be amazing
Old 05-28-2015, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

I hope so.. tbh I'm a bit scared..