Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-17-2015, 01:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Arrow 3x16 "The Offer" - Episode Discussion

The Offer
3x16 - episode discussion

Oliver thinks about the offer Ra's Al Ghul gave him, but to do so theres a catch.

A new villain known as Murmur, whose mouth has been sewn shut, begins to terrorize Starling City. Meanwhile, Laurel and Nyssa bond over their issues with their fathers; and Thea is forced to come to terms with her father after Oliver brings Malcolm to the loft to recover.

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 03-18-2015, 06:53 PM
Ultimate Fan

This is probably one of my favorite episodes of the season, it was one of the more personal ones for half the characters.

Laurel was on her A game again, her scenes with Thea/Quentin/Nyssa were really good. She finally changed up her police baton beating ways and used her fists. Girl has determination and guts, can't deny that. Her and Nyssa finding common ground was great and with Wildcat gone, it is about time she gets another trainer.

I love how fast planes are in the Arrow-verse, everyone traveling half way across the world and back within a day. Nyssa visited her father and was back all within 1-2 days judging by peoples outfits.

I laughed when Oliver visited Felicity and was trying to "man up" it seemed by using his best Arrow voice at the beginning.
Old 03-19-2015, 04:10 AM
Extreme Fan

Hey guys,

I think I'm going to quit "Arrow" for a while. Last night's episode wasn't bad but I think I am finished. At least for a little while.

I haven't been enjoying the show for a while now and I don't want to end up "hate-watching" a show that I truly loved at one point.

I still love Katie and Laurel and I really hope there is some good stuff in store for our Black Canary.

I just can't handle some of the fans anymore. Most fans are so enthusiastic and respectful and fun but there are a few that makes everyone sour. I wish it weren't so.

But you guys here are great and it was fun discussing my second favourite "Arrow" character with you all.
Old 03-19-2015, 09:41 PM
Master Fan

Nice performance Katie! She's doing great this season, one of the strongest points of this season . And I can't wait to see how her relationship with Nyssa continues, she will have a great teacher if she trains Laurel .

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabous (View Post)
I just can't handle some of the fans anymore. Most fans are so enthusiastic and respectful and fun but there are a few that makes everyone sour. I wish it weren't so.
Ohh, you don't have to do that You know you can keep watching the tv show without visiting threads or forums that talk about Arrow. I do it with some shows sometimes, so I don't get mad with all the disrespectful comments.
Old 03-21-2015, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Hoping to put a review up tomorrow but latest Tuesday
Old 03-22-2015, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

^^^I agree you should keep watching it as long as you like it and don't let stupid people get to you! they can be unbelievable sometimes but you can always just stop going where they are and ignore them. if they can make you stop something you love then they win and they shouldn't don't let them have that.. I hope you change your mind about it

okay, first of all, I loved that Laurel didn't even think for a second when she saw that Nyssa was out and went to fight her immediately to protect Thea, even though she sure knew that she wasn't on the same level as Nyssa. it's so admirable how much she cares about everyone

the fighting scenes were all great, especially when she fought by Oliver's side and he pulled her up and saved her my heart really needs such moments and then their exchange was funny. it's kinda boring that Oliver keeps reminding her that she needs training but God forbid he'd help her in that good thing Nyssa came along

about that, it was really nice to see a connection developing between Nyssa and her I've never seen Nyssa so human, talking about her problems with her father. I felt sorry for her when she found out that Ra's didn't want her to be his heir. it must've hurt bad. it's pretty nice actually that Thea, Laurel and Nyssa all have this common thing now that their fathers aren't at their best these days.
Quentin keeps annoying me.. I understand his pain but let's be honest, would it have changed ANYTHING if Laurel had told him about Sara's death sooner? no. so he should quit being so childish now and care about his one remaining child..

hmm, what else..
*Felicity and Ray are so adorable. Oliver better deal with it. he didn't take steps in the right direction, so now it's time to suck it up and let them be
*Thea and Roy together again yessssssss it was time
*now that Ra's got rejected he's gonna make Oliver look bad and I guess they'll have to be running from the police now (as it was in the trailer), so, yikes

Spoiler:

Old 03-23-2015, 07:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Don't let the haters control your viewing habits. They can just go to hell imo.

I loved this episode. Oh OL you junkyard dogs. My highlights were def Nyssa/Laurel and Roy/Thea.
Old 03-24-2015, 03:38 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoJoF92 (View Post)
okay, first of all, I loved that Laurel didn't even think for a second when she saw that Nyssa was out and went to fight her immediately to protect Thea, even though she sure knew that she wasn't on the same level as Nyssa. it's so admirable how much she cares about everyone
Laurel is extremely loyal to those that she considers family Her not thinking twice about jumping into fighting Nyssa to save Thea was just absolutely amazing

Quote:
*Thea and Roy together again yessssssss it was time
*now that Ra's got rejected he's gonna make Oliver look bad and I guess they'll have to be running from the police now (as it was in the trailer), so, yikes
Thea/Roy absolutely love them kissing and hope they get back together

Wonder how Ra's knew so quickly seems he was in Starling pretty quickly but should be interesting due to how the episode ended and will just be plain interesting

Quote:
about that, it was really nice to see a connection developing between Nyssa and her I've never seen Nyssa so human, talking about her problems with her father. I felt sorry for her when she found out that Ra's didn't want her to be his heir. it must've hurt bad. it's pretty nice actually that Thea, Laurel and Nyssa all have this common thing now that their fathers aren't at their best these days.
I'm really excited to see where this goes Really enjoyed this season with the Laurel and Nyssa plus after this episode its been even better Adding these two as a crack!ship. Loving all the girl shipping associated to Laurel Her with both Felicity and Nyssa

Last edited by crash landing; 03-24-2015 at 04:10 PM
Old 03-27-2015, 06:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

I thought it was a good episode.. I loved Laurel and Nyssa..
The end was

I'm so sory to see fandom makes people quit the show

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-27-2015, 06:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The end was properly the best part