Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2015, 10:47 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Arrow 3×17 “Suicidal Tendencies” - Episode Discussion

Suicidal Tendencies
3x17 - episode discussion

DIGGLE MARRIES LYLA; THE SUICIDE SQUAD RIDES AGAIN

It’s celebration time as Diggle (David Ramsey) and Lyla (guest star Audrey Marie Anderson) get married. However, Deadshot (guest star Michael Rowe) interrupts their honeymoon and tells them the Suicide Squad has been given a new mission – rescue United States Senator Joseph Cray (guest star Steven Culp) from a hostage situation in the Republic of Kasnia. Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) breaks down the mission and introduces them to the newest member of the Suicide Squad, Cupid (guest star Amy Gumenick). Meanwhile, Oliver (Stephen Amell) learns about Ray’s new Atom costume and the two have a heated stand-off. Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) and Ray hit a rough patch.

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 03-25-2015, 09:40 PM
Ultimate Fan

Lol what kind of Gossip Girl blast that all of TA got?

It was really refreshing to see Oliver/Laurel have a non-heated conversation. They've always been dramatic with one another since day 1 with very little sentimental/light moments which is always a problem I've felt like they had in the chemistry department.

Seems really weird to have such a small Task Force X. They REALLY need to start developing Waller. She is so one-note, I need more from her, like A LOT more.

It may be just me but it really seems like they are treating Cupid as their own version of Harley since they can't use her.

Killing off Deadshot doesn't seem like the smartest decision. Of course if there is no dead body, he could always be alive but there are certain characters you keep around and he is one.

Is there a bathroom or something in the Arrow Cave? People just walk out of random places in there.

Just like Laurels brief turn against The Arrow at the beginning of S2, it is a bit far out there this season with Quentin to think that Arrow would be going around killing people again, especially the Mayor or whoever the woman was. Talk about being blinded by hate.

Overall, it was an ok episode. It was kind of sorta nice for the flashbacks to kind of, sort of flesh out Deadshot a little more.
Old 03-26-2015, 12:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Deadshot and the flashbacks were fantastic learning more about him
Old 03-27-2015, 03:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

I loved the flashbacks to get to know Deadshots past more..
I still wonder why he had to kill Andrew, because Manda never told why, did she?

I loved the wedding.. Ray saved the day

Looooved Laurel's dress and I loooved that Ollie commented on that.. Also I loved that brief touch

What really annoys me is that constant overtalking between Ollie and Felicity. They're not together, it's done. So please just be together or stop talking about it every single episode..

Other than that the episode was ok .. I think the good ones are yet to come

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 03-27-2015, 05:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Wished that we got a reason also why he killed Andrew Really hope he's not dead cause did like Deadshot. Plus his scenes with Cupid was hilarious

ITA that they need to put Olicity together or stop cause bringing them up the latest episodes with the flirtying but her still with Ray is bothering me
Old 03-29-2015, 08:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

first of all, I was so happy to see Cupid again she had the funniest scenes. she's still as crazy as ever, thank goodness but Deadshot wanted to die rather than to put up with her as he'd become her new crush poor thing xd

loved the little moments at the wedding, between Oliver and Laurel especially ah, finally some tenderness and not arguing the little interaction between Laurel and Felicity was cute, too.

can't believe that no one tried running facial recognition on The Arrow before to realize it's Oliver so well done, Ray. of course I wasn't happy he tried to go to court with it, especially going to Laurel. she handled it perfectly and defended Oliver which was wonderful of her and natural of course it felt nice that Ray mentioned she and Oliver had a history. and later when he was talking with Oliver and called Laurel Black Canary I just love it that people keep referring to her as that more and more often ^^

what's going on between Oliver and Felicity is getting really tiring, I agree. he just have to accept that she found someone else and since he claims he can't be with her, move. on. I was worried Ray and Felicity might break up but I was glad they made up in the end

Quentin is too delusional now and all his decisions are fueled by his anger for Laurel and that's a bit too much now....it's very unprofessional and annoying as well.

the only thing missing from this episode for me was that Laurel didn't get to suit up this time but it seems that desire will be satisfied next week so I'll live x) the promo looked intense with them running from the police. can't wait

Old 03-30-2015, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Cupid was great.. I also really hope that we get so see her again.. since it seemes we never get to see Harley QUinn on Arrow she's the next best thing

I wonder what has to happen that will wake up Quentin again

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©