Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hopefully someone who doesn't suck and whose motivation to wants everyone's death is a bit more convincing than "I did it for the lulz."
Old 10-05-2015, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

It's going to lead to Infinity War, so it needs to be strong, but we will see.

k r i s tine | my art
Old 10-05-2015, 08:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

I am so scared about this movie. My heart can't take it being bad.
Old 10-05-2015, 11:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

The script better be amazing!

k r i s tine | my art
Old 10-06-2015, 07:29 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yep, and then we need the editing not to leave all the best bits on the cutting floor.
Old 10-06-2015, 03:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think everyone is still picking Surtur as the main villain. And I think Jaimie said she would be back.
Old 10-07-2015, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

She seems to be the only one who knows anything about this film.

Speaking of which - Zachary knows nothing, too, only that he likes the MCU so much that he would love to play even a second character in it:
Quote:
Heroes Reborn: Zachary Levi Talks Mundane Powers And Nerd Culture

Are you going to be in Thor 3?

I have no idea. They have not told me anything. I hope so. I think that’d be pretty fun to get the gang back together, the Warriors Three. But there’s a reason why the movie’s called Thor and not The Warriors Three. They’ve got to do what’s right for Thor.

Jaimie is on an NBC show too so we don’t know if she’s available.

I think they’re shooting for next summer so it really just depends on when in the summer. I know when they’re going to shoot, only because, like everyone knows, when the film’s actual releasing because Marvel’s already slotted all that out which I think is again the following November which is what the last Thor was. So they’ve got to shoot it next Summer. I don’t know. It’d be a lot of fun but there’s also a lot of other Marvel roles that I’d love to play one day. If I never get to play Fandral again, I got to do it once and it was a great group to work with.

So playing Fandral doesn’t preclude playing a different character?

Oh no. I had a very interesting talk with Kevin Feige early on about it all and he said, “Look, it doesn’t preclude you from playing another Marvel character.” Chris Evans was The Human Torch and Captain America. Ray Stevenson was The Punisher and Volstagg. I did point out to him, “In fairness, neither Fantastic Four nor The Punisher was actually a Marvel movie. You were a part of it but they were produced by other studios.” But he said, “Look, I totally understand that but don’t worry about it.” I don’t know, if there’s a right role that comes along and they want me to play it, I’d love to.
Old 10-07-2015, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Movie is starting to be a big secret

k r i s tine | my art
Old 10-08-2015, 12:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

On one hand, we have to wait two years and can't really complain about the lack of info.
On the other, we have to wait two years and I need something to survive this hiatus of hell with!!
Old 10-10-2015, 01:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I'm surviving pretty good so far. They both have movies coming out until than, so that keeps the interest going

k r i s tine | my art
Old 10-10-2015, 07:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think my issue was with how little Thor was in the latest Avengers movie. I feel like I've missed my due dose of Asgardians, and it makes me ache for Ragnarok more.
Old 10-11-2015, 11:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

I'm just so relieved he isn't in Civil War

k r i s tine | my art
Old 10-12-2015, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Star

For real. Besides, even if he had been, what would we get? 2 lines, 3 if we're lucky?
Old 10-12-2015, 04:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

Sorry about the double post, but LOL we were joking about Bruce hanging out in Asgard just yesterday.

Exclusive: Mark Ruffalo's Hulk will return in Thor: Ragnarok - Movie News | JoBlo.com
Quote:
Fans of Thor, Hulk, and “otherworldly” adventures, get ready to be happy.

The last time we saw ol' Bruce Banner/Hulk, he was flying off into the sunset in a Quinjet, which supposedly crashed in the ocean somewhere with no sign of the man or beast to be seen. This left a big question mark as to when or where the Hulk would reappear in the MCU prior to the obvious inclusion in THE AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR films. Well, wonder no more, my friends.

Hot on the heels of NYCC, we’ve gotten word from our inside sources that THOR: RAGNAROK will see Chris Hemsworth’s Thor team up with none other than Mark Ruffalo’s HULK for the Odinson's third solo film, which finds the God of Thunder facing what amounts to the Norse Apocalypse. Only this time out he'll have some help from a fellow Avenger.

Mark Ruffalo joins Tom Hiddleston (also confirmed by our sources) and Jaimie Alexander in RAGNAROK, which we’ve also heard will involve a “distant planet” that is "not Asgard and not Earth." What does that mean? Certainly the theory will be made that this is where Marvel will work in the long-rumored Planet Hulk storyline, and although we can’t completely verify that, we can’t completely deny it either. I’ll leave it to you on how you want to place your bets, but I know where my money is going. Regardless, Ruffalo is on board. As to how much time he’ll spend as Hulk vs. Banner, we can’t say, only that he’s absolutely part of the supporting cast and will feature prominently.
I don't know how reliable this site and its "inside sources" are, but everything is possible at this stage.
Old 10-12-2015, 05:49 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Hiddleston

Not crazy about that. I meant more Thor/Bruce scenes in the Avenger movies

k r i s tine | my art
Closed Thread   Post New Thread