Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 08-17-2022, 05:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Count me in!!! I'd pay to see this one!
Old 08-18-2022, 07:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Doesn't seem like Chris Pratt is too into it. He didn't like that he was voted the "Worst" Chris. And lately, he seems to have lost his sense of humor with all the criticism he's been receiving.
Old 08-18-2022, 08:45 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I heard, which makes me (and probably others) like him less *shrugs*
Butterfly85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2022, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I still like him.
Old 08-21-2022, 08:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't have a problem with Pratt either, but he seems really thin-skinned now. He used to be able to let the criticism roll off of him. I remember him talking about being a Christian and going to church all the time but I just saw an article a few weeks ago where he claimed he wasn't religious at all. If he keeps letting everything get to him, pretty soon he's gonna be miserable in Hollywood and he'll end up having to quit.
Old 08-21-2022, 04:47 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

^^^Your right, he seemed to be more chill and funny before. He seems much b*tcher now, but he has made statements that people called him out on and I guess that's where his sourness has come from. He went downhill for me when many people said he was a Trump supporter. After that, he hasn't done much for me. I just keep up with him in The Guardians of the Galaxy films now.
Old 08-24-2022, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't know if he's a Trump supporter or not (he won't talk about politics), but he did marry into a very Republican family, the Schwarzeneggers. I was always surprised Maria Shriver lasted as long as she did with Arnold since she comes from a very Democratic family, the Kennedys. The Republican party has gone off the deep end since Trump. Like they're just full blown Nazi supporters now. I don't know how anybody who supports democracy would ever keep voting Republican just because you don't want a Democrat in the White House. There's a lot of Republican Hollywood celebs that I side eye a lot. Hopefully Pratt is smart enough not to be a blind sheep too.
Old 08-24-2022, 07:43 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

I didn't know The Schwarzeneggers were very Republican (but Arnold hates Trump lol) That's just what I heard from many people (and I think there have also been photos of Pratt with a Quanon shirt on) ITA with everything you said. The Republican Party (Which doesn't exist anymore) are nothing more than a sociopath terrorist cult that wants to destroy the country, incite violence any time someone tells the truth about that cancer Trump (Just like what their doing against the DOJ and FBI is the same exact thing that caused the Capitol to get attacked on Jan. 6th) they want to take people's rights away (Abortion is their first success and they are going ham in taking women's rights away in some states ASAP. This is INHUMANE as hell, it's all about power and control. Their all POS. Trump is the reason we have this HORRIBLE Supreme Court. Their a joke now) and get rid of democracy! It also doesn't help that this system is outdated and broken, I'm so sick of these terrorists not being held accountable (I hope it happens with Trump but I'm still in "believe it when I see it" mode. Same for the treasonists STILL in congress) you can't have a damn democracy when the other party are a terrorist cult. I hate that every election won't be normal and now it will always be "Vote like your life depends on it and to save democracy" like it was in 2020. I can't believe we have to vote to keep our freaking rights in 2022. Then again, I knew in 2016 if this modern day Hitler Trump got elected he would literally destroy the country and everything he touches. Even if he dies tomorrow, the damage is done and the "Republicans" will keep trying to destroy democracy. That's why it pisses me off that people voted for that lunatic cause now women have no rights at the moment. I didn't vote for this MF and now I live in a state where women don't have control over their own bodies. Like I said, the system is broken and dumb. Hillary Clinton got more votes than him, if she was elected then we wouldn't be going through this bs now (and it would of been great to make history again after having our first AA President to then having our first woman President) You have got to literally vote blue if you want to keep your freedom and rights now. If you vote red, your literally hanging yourself and there's all there is to it. Like I and many knew, they won't stop at abortion. They are coming for everyone.

Whew, had to vent everything I've been feeling on what's going on in the country right now. That's just how I feel about Trump supporters (I hope Pratt isn't one, but that's all I've heard from many people which is why that killed him for me *gags*) knowing who and what he is and what's he's done I just don't get for the life of me why anyone would vote for him even ONE time or again if he's allowed to run again which is PSYCHOTIC. He was NEVER fit to begin with, and now the cult side is nominating more wackos like Trump (I just hope the polls are true that most of these idiots will lose in the general elections. I don't fully believe polls anymore, but still hoping their right) If he's not indicted, they need to at least block his crazy, dangerous ass. He's ALWAYS been a danger to the country and even more so now. I can't wait to vote this Fall and I hope it gets this country (and women's rights) back to freaking normal. I think Roe being overturned and the cult going so crazy right now has really helped Democrats. I would hope the threat of rights and freedom being taken away would have the majority vote with sense. Kansas voting to keep abortions in their state was also a great sign since I heard that state is very red. Sadly though, post Trump I don't feel this country will ever be the same again SMDH.

Last edited by Butterfly85; 08-24-2022 at 08:00 PM
Old 08-26-2022, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never see any of the other Chris' get political (they might say something here and there), but I guess Evans is political enough for all of them. I really hate when people tell celebs to stay out of politics and stick to what they do. Are they not citizens just because they're famous? Should doctors and lawyers also stay out of politics? At least when celebs stick their noses in politics, it lets me know whom to be disappointed in lmao.

Last edited by miranstarr; 08-26-2022 at 06:41 PM
miranstarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2022, 06:39 PM
Cardcaptor Queen

Yeah, I only remember the times Evans called out the bs Trump has done but that's it. Nothing from the other Chrises, but when Evans always stuck up for what's right in this country it just made me love and respect him more.
Reply   Post New Thread