Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-23-2007, 04:37 AM
Elite Fan

I finished this game about 9 months ago. Finished meaning I completed the storyline, I still have a couple of Poe souls to collect (6) and Heart fragments to collect (9 fragments) I am at approximately 98% through the completed game (Including all extra bits.)
Old 11-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah I finished it but I didn't collect all the Poes (I think I had 5 more left) or hear pieces (I needed 8 more pieces for that) but I wasn't really interested in completing it all.

The only one I have ever fully completed is Ocarina of Time, best game ever!!
Old 11-29-2007, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

I got stuck entering the Goron mountain on Ocarina years ago - gave up. I still have the game and an N64 if you have any tips for that bit?
Old 11-29-2007, 05:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Do you mean as a child or as an adult?

And do you mean actually going up death mountain or entering dodongos cavern?

It gets a little complicated

If you mean going into Dodongos cavern to get the second spiritual stone, you need to climb up death mountain, and as your nearing the entrance to Goron City (before the circle of rocks on a platform) turn to your left and you should see a ledge with a heap of bomb flowers on it, pick one up (I'm presuming you have the Goron bracelet) and chuck it over the ledge and it will cut to a scene of it dropping near the rock blocking the cavern, it should blow it up and voila, your inside.

Of course you might not be talking about this and you might be talking about trying to get in the fire temple as an adult

Hope it helps
Old 11-30-2007, 02:52 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
If you mean going into Dodongos cavern to get the second spiritual stone, you need to climb up death mountain, and as your nearing the entrance to Goron City (before the circle of rocks on a platform) turn to your left and you should see a ledge with a heap of bomb flowers on it, pick one up (I'm presuming you have the Goron bracelet) and chuck it over the ledge and it will cut to a scene of it dropping near the rock blocking the cavern, it should blow it up and voila, your inside.
It is the above bit exactly. I did as you instructed. The same as several walkthrough guide's I have also used and I still can not pass this bit. It has been a few years since I last tried so, I will give it another go.

I finished all the inside of the cavern and am supposed to be climbing its outside, I am a child Link. There are a few steps to the left of the circle on the ground you spoke of, rocks are blocking the pathway. I can't get the bombs to remove them...
Old 12-02-2007, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Crichton (View Post)
It is the above bit exactly. I did as you instructed. The same as several walkthrough guide's I have also used and I still can not pass this bit. It has been a few years since I last tried so, I will give it another go.
Wow, really? Thats strange it always, always works for me. When you throw the bomb flower over the ledge where does the bomb land?

Quote:
I finished all the inside of the cavern and am supposed to be climbing its outside, I am a child Link. There are a few steps to the left of the circle on the ground you spoke of, rocks are blocking the pathway. I can't get the bombs to remove them...
Huh? So you have been inside Dodongo's Cavern? Now I'm confused ..
Old 12-03-2007, 02:55 AM
Elite Fan

As Link is about to walk into the cave the first time, the one with the big guy rolling around inside it. Before you go in there, there is a circle of raised rocks, to its left is a ledge with a boulder on it blocking your path, then another ledge and another each with their boulders...I can't get past that bit.
Old 12-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Crichton (View Post)
As Link is about to walk into the cave the first time, the one with the big guy rolling around inside it. Before you go in there, there is a circle of raised rocks, to its left is a ledge with a boulder on it blocking your path, then another ledge and another each with their boulders...I can't get past that bit.
Hmm so your at the ledge, there should be bombflowers there which you should be able to lift up and blow up the rocks, if you can't lift them then it means you haven't got the goron bracelet from Darunia.

Have you got the bracelet?

Sorry if I'm not being clear
Old 01-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Dedicated Fan

Twilight Princess is the first of the Zelda games I've completed...
but it's not my first effort xD

I felt so proud and then my bf at the time ruined it for me
by saying it was so easy. yarg.

soo, now i have to go back and try majora's mask and ocarina of time.
again.
yay.

&Link's awesome!
Old 01-07-2008, 03:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ocarina of Time is the greatest game ever made.

Old 01-07-2008, 03:44 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by La Tua Cantante (View Post)
Twilight Princess is the first of the Zelda games I've completed...
but it's not my first effort xD
I am the same! I am still stuck on Ocarina of Time, help I received on this thread might help me one day when I one day go back to that game to try and pass that section. BTW, how far through the game was I when I got stuck Courtz?

BTW, I can pick up the bomb flowers, they fizzle for about 5 or so seconds then they explode though, I can't store them for later...unless I simply do not know what buttons to press to put it in a pouch? Is that what the bracelet is for? Remember, the last time I played this game was about 6 or so years ago so my memory of where I was at and what items I have earned might be a leetle-bit-orf.

Last edited by Camibra; 01-07-2008 at 03:54 AM
Old 01-15-2008, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

I love the Zelda series. Ocarina of Time is my favourite...I havent played Twilight Princess yet though...

I get really addicted and nothing else matters when I start the games..so my GC has been getting dusty because I've forced myself to stop playing for awhile

"If I hadn't gone into acting, I would be a horsetrainer or a tunnel digger...or a swan"

DEATHtoNORMALCY | VOTEforMISHA
Old 01-17-2008, 12:46 AM
Master Fan

I'm playing Phantom Hourglass right now and I have Twilight Princess but I've yet to start it. Link is alot of fun. I love the sounds he makes especially when he's doing his training.

Icon
Old 04-04-2008, 09:42 AM
New Fan

I played Twilight (NGC) !!!
and just loved!!
Old 04-04-2008, 10:01 AM
Part-Time Fan

I admit it. I have always had a crush on him

And I sooo want my own Wii

A heart is a fragile thing. That's why we protect them so vigorously, give them away so rarely and why it means so much when we do. Some hearts are more fragile than others. Purer somehow. Like crystal in a world of glass, even the way they shatter is beautiful.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread