delete thread

Last edited by mylafter; 03-23-2021 at 08:40 PM
mylafter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Am I the only one who thinks this is spam?
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:24 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by placebobsh (View Post)
Am I the only one who thinks this is spam?
lol, It's not! I just created this account for this forum, and this is my first post as well.
Old 10-21-2013, 04:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I'm not a moderator here so I cannot make any calls....but when someone's first post has a link in it, that's spam. Spam doesn't always mean spambot...it's people who try to profit or get hits on a site or whatever. There's an introduction thread that I recommend you check out. If I were a moderator, though, I'd delete your post because no one knows you. For all I know, clicking that link could hack my computer or something. Let's get to know you. See you on the introduction thread.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:25 PM
Elite Fan

I removed the links as they are the main bit that is not allowed on . ^ Is correct for the most part too by the way.

The characters look cute and as such, the pictures are harmless so I left those here so we can see what the game looks like - add a youtube video to a new post if you wish so we can see the game. Then if someone is interested they and you can PM links etc privately. But not on this board/forum - that is not allowed. Even if legal. Build up a reputation by posting for a while here, get to know us and us to know you and we'll see where this goes.
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 07:35 PM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial (View Post)
I removed the links as they are the main bit that is not allowed on . ^ Is correct for the most part too by the way.

The characters look cute and as such, the pictures are harmless so I left those here so we can see what the game looks like - add a youtube video to a new post if you wish so we can see the game. Then if someone is interested they and you can PM links etc privately. But not on this board/forum - that is not allowed. Even if legal. Build up a reputation by posting for a while here, get to know us and us to know you and we'll see where this goes.
Okay, thanks for letting me know.
Also: is there a specific place I can introduce myself or no....
Old 10-24-2013, 11:37 PM
Elite Fan

The introduction thread is stickied.
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 11:30 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Video Games

The game looks cool, hope you get to know us and tell us a bit more
Subject87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2013, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primordial (View Post)

Yay I called it right and wasn't overreacting!! Self high five~!!!! But yeah, let's get to know you and we'll be happy to check it out
Reply   Post New Thread