Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2003, 02:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

can someone tell me how to beat the Whomping Willow on HP(ps2)

someone please tell me
scates17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2003, 07:20 PM
Extreme Fan

Is the PS2 different from the computer version?
Old 07-31-2003, 06:34 PM
johnnie1

Quote:
Rescue Ron
Ron and you crashed into the Whomping Willow. Nice work, Ron! Anyway, work your way down the tree and then around to a path upward. Use your Flipendo and Wall Sneak against the obstacles on the way up. At the end of the way, fall down and take care of the spores. Behind the spores is a hole you can crawl in. Flipendo the Gnomes. Then, Flipendo the Gnome holding a spore on top of the logs (wooden gate). This will open that path up to you. Save at the Save Scroll. Crawl on top of the log that fell and crawl up to the ledge with the Hedwig perch on it. Work your way down. You'll encounter some nasty white/ghostly wolves. Keep casting your Lumos spell and making the green light from your spell go over the wolves. After a few hits with the Lumos, they'll begin to die. Once they're defeated, you can crawl into a hole. Fight some more Gnomes. Fill up your vial if you want. Once the Gnomes are defeated, crawl into the hole in the wall, by the cauldron, behind the spore. Now you have to fight the Whomping Willow. Use Lumos to highlight the weak spot under the hand of the tree, it'll glow green. Then, shoot a Flipendo at it. This will stun the tree and you can now shoot a Flipendo into the yellow eye at the base of the tree. Repeat. You have rescued Ron.
Reply   Post New Thread