Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-17-2014, 05:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

I really wonder when we will see her again..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 11-17-2014, 10:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Because they seem pretty adamant on moving forward I don't think that we'll really get to see much of Sara other than the pictures, even flashbacks seem to be of a stretch at this point I think we will here about Sara but unfortunately don't think we'll see her back and that disappoints me.

i love every moment i'm with you
no matter where we are
love is a risk that we take
Old 11-17-2014, 11:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelove.oneheart (View Post)
Because they seem pretty adamant on moving forward I don't think that we'll really get to see much of Sara other than the pictures, even flashbacks seem to be of a stretch at this point I think we will here about Sara but unfortunately don't think we'll see her back and that disappoints me.
It kind of disappoints me as well.
I'm more upset that we never really got to know how much they cared about each other. Was it just strong feelings or was it love. I really wanted to know.

I hope we'll see her again someday... I think we might for Nyssa's story if she sticks around.
Old 11-18-2014, 04:07 AM
Fan Forum Star

I don't think that.. I'm pretty sure we'll see her agin.. they haven't told all of her story yet and I would really be surprised if they wouldn't..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-03-2014, 08:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved that Oliver mentioned Sara as a woman he loved.
That's all I wanted. lol
Old 12-03-2014, 10:37 PM
Master Fan

I wasn't a fan of their romantic relationship, but I found their friendship to be really sweet. I wish she was still on the show.

Magnus and Alec
Old 12-04-2014, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Add me

Actually was a bit of a fan of their's
Old 12-05-2014, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Add me, please.

I loved what he said about her in the crossover. Gone, but never forgotten.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:51 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I miss Sara too she was pretty awesome and guess it works cause am generally a mutli-shipper, so did like these two. Especially during his time on the island, she matched his personally both thrown into a new world and survivors Absolutely strong minded and strong
Old 12-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternal◘fate (View Post)
I loved that Oliver mentioned Sara as a woman he loved.
That's all I wanted. lol
I think, in a way, it was TPTB validating what the two of them had romantically, tbh. Or at least bringing it to the forefront. It might be easy to write them off as either a fling (in their early days) or as partners in crime, so to speak for people who don't ship them. It was good to hear Oliver saying it like he did. There was no questioning how he felt about Sara.

And I think the point is drive home that he is not letting it go. He is part of this movement determined to find who murdered Sara and that makes her more than just part of the team. At least I think so.
Old 12-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyond Insane (View Post)
I miss Sara too she was pretty awesome and guess it works cause am generally a mutli-shipper, so did like these two. Especially during his time on the island, she matched his personally both thrown into a new world and survivors Absolutely strong minded and strong
I'm never a multi-shipper which is why I'm shocked I loved Oliver/Sara and Olicity so much at the same time. lol

I definitely agree with your post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn Our History (View Post)
I think, in a way, it was TPTB validating what the two of them had romantically, tbh. Or at least bringing it to the forefront. It might be easy to write them off as either a fling (in their early days) or as partners in crime, so to speak for people who don't ship them. It was good to hear Oliver saying it like he did. There was no questioning how he felt about Sara.

And I think the point is drive home that he is not letting it go. He is part of this movement determined to find who murdered Sara and that makes her more than just part of the team. At least I think so.
I love your post. AND I agree with you.
I always wanted to know the depth of their relationship because one of the main reasons why I surprisingly shipped them.. and I say surprisingly because Olicity was my main ship [can't wait for them to get together. lol]. I loved there interactions so much when Sara first came into the show during Season 2.
It was finally someone in Oliver's life who could relate to his pain and suffering. It was the one person who knew the playboy pre-Island Oliver, a person who partly knew Island!Oliver and a person who would get to know present day Oliver, so I felt there was just so much history there. I believed in some level they had to at least love each other, and I'm going to assuming it grew to love when they were fighting to survive on the Island.

I don't think they probably were meant for each other at this point because of all that darkness and I do believe Sara was right with needing that person in your life with light... and I feel bad for Sara cause she never really got to find that, even with Nyssa it was darkness and I think Oliver always feels guilty for bringing her on that boat with him, although it's not his fault for what happened to them on the Island.
Old 12-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

So much you two said is right

X

Tia you've got it right with how Sara knew all versions of Oliver but still wanted to be with him. Playboy!Oliver and then knowing him on the island was amazing, both survivors and both being through so much that really shaped who they became. Sara coming back in S2 and then them getting back together in present day felt right tbh. They had both survived so much and really went through so much, that's why they grew to love each other. I also agree with Sara about how they each need light in their life. The Lance's are that for Sara and Felicity is it for Oliver. Also really like how Oliver is so forward on finding Sara's killer

Last edited by crash landing; 12-06-2014 at 07:24 PM
Old 12-07-2014, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Sara knew all versions of Oliver but still wanted to be with him.
She knew him better than anyone else.
Old 12-09-2014, 02:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Yes she does that's why I like them, she really knew him and knew what happened to him but still loved him because of it
Old 12-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Yes she does that's why I like them, she really knew him and knew what happened to him but still loved him because of it

I know! I guess because of her darkness and because of having a bit of similar roads, she really didn't have any right to judge. She understood what he went through, because she went through most of it herself.
I always said until you've lived through a similar situation you don't 100% know how it feels. With Both Oliver and Sara they both did some things they aren't proud about and became better individuals because of that past. Wanting to save the world with the talent they had from being forced to learn how to survive.