Old 10-12-2014, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you so much
Old 10-12-2014, 05:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you so much
Old 10-14-2014, 12:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm very excited to see Nyssa and Oliver working together.

A sneak peek https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v...if_t=notify_me

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 10-17-2014, 01:41 PM
Fan Forum Star

The Fern will be back!!
Quote:
Vlada Gelman @VladaGelman · 2h 2 hours ago

The fern is alive and well. #Arrow

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 10-21-2014, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

BTS pics from 3.09 (from SA's facebook)

and stills from 3.04:

EXCLUSIVE: Nyssa al Ghul Returns in New "Arrow" Images - Comic Book Resources

From David's latest interview (read it, very lovely)

Quote:
Diggle takes to Oliver almost like a little brother that he wants to save. That relationship kind of connects us to the relationship he had with Andy, the brother he couldn't save. That relationship is something we haven't explored in the past. That's another part of Diggle's history that we never really explored. H.I.V.E., the organization that hired Deadshot to kill his brother, we never really got into that yet, which we will be getting into.
Quote:
When I do find him, I find out what he's involved in puts not only A.R.G.U.S. at risk but particularly my family, Lyla and my child. So there's a personal investment that Diggle has in getting to the bottom of whatever Mark Shaw's involved in. There's risk involved.

This season started off with Oliver trying to find his humanity with Felicity and immediately we saw that relationship has its own set of risks once he allows himself to fall in love with her. If she's in the field, she gets hurt or gets in danger, what that does to him as a crimefighter? I have some of those same risks with my child and with Lyla.

So we explore some of that in "Corto Maltese," and those will be recurring themes through the season: identity, finding out who we are and how our personal lives relate to our lives as crimefighters, particularly for Diggle and Oliver.
http://comicbook.com/2014/10/20/arro...tity-and-suic/

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 10-21-2014, 12:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

THanks for all the news
Old 10-22-2014, 04:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Bad ass Ollie it looks like
Old 10-22-2014, 11:09 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the news
Old 10-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Thank you for the news!

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 10-24-2014, 02:10 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaylijahღEndgame (View Post)
Bad ass Ollie it looks like
yes it sure does
Old 10-29-2014, 12:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
The season-one big bad left the town behind after Moira (Susanna Thompson) relayed word back to League of Assassins leader Ra’s al Ghul (Matt Nable) that Malcolm (John Barrowman) had, in fact, survived the Undertaking—the very event that violated the League’s code of honor, making him an enemy to Ra’s. But he’ll return during Wednesday’s episode of Arrow, and it won’t be long before Oliver (Stephen Amell) discovers that the Dark Archer is still alive. It should come as no surprise that Oliver suspects Malcolm had a hand in Sara’s (Caity Lotz) death.

“Episode four is really a referendum on whether or not Malcolm Merlyn lives and it’s a choice that Oliver gets to make,” Amell tells EW from the Vancouver set. “We get to see how much he follows his moral compass in episode four. There are things that Oliver blames Malcolm for that extend far beyond the fact that he may or may not have killed Sara. You get back to Tommy [Colin Donnell] and the whole chain of events that devastated Starling City. He’s really at the center of everything that’s happened that’s bad on the show since its inception.”

Malcolm’s return to Starling also coincides with Nyssa (Katrina Law) coming to town to find out what happened to Sara. “Oliver and Nyssa disagree about their tactics, but when she returns to Starling City, they very much have a common goal, and that’s to find whoever killed Sara Lance,” Amell says. “How Nyssa and Oliver are dealing with Malcolm and want to deal with Malcolm, that’s where they come to blows in the episode.”

“Everything that’s happening with Sara and Nyssa’s involvement is all leading to a much bigger conflict which is really the crux of our first nine episodes,” Amell continues. “By the end of episode four, there is a ticking time bomb in the form of the League of Assassins that is over Oliver’s head. Oliver is so protective of his process and his city that by the end of episode four, he makes enemies with the League.”

Another challenge that comes with Malcolm’s arrival is keeping his pledge to be honest with Thea (Willa Holland). “When Oliver learns that Malcolm is alive, one of the people he has to tell is Thea and that certainly creates some tension,” Amell says, noting that Ollie is unaware that his sister not only knows that information already, but she’s been under his tutelage for the last several months. “If that happens, that’s a ways down the road.”

Arrow airs Wednesdays at 8 p.m. ET on The CW.
'Arrow' scoop: Did Malcolm Merlyn kill Sara Lance? | Inside TV | EW.com

Quote:
And of course we couldn't end our conversation with Rickards without asking about Felicity's connection with Starling City's best hero. "I think Oliver is like the deep one," she confessed. "There's just so much love for him that she couldn’t imagine not talking to him for the rest of her life ever, and I think that's something to be said."
Which Superhero Should Felicity Choose? — 'Arrow's Emily Bett Rickards Answers!

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 10-29-2014, 06:39 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for those
Old 11-03-2014, 12:07 PM
Fan Forum Star

You welcome

3.07 episode description:

Quote:
Arrow 3x07 - “Draw Back You Bow” Description

"AUSTIN BUTLER (“THE CARRIE DIARIES”) JOINS THE CAST AS CHASE; OLIVER DEALS WITH CARRIE CUTTER — Oliver (Stephen Amell) must stop an Arrow-obsessed serial killer, Carrie Cutter (guest star Amy Gumenick), who is convinced that The Arrow is her one true love and will stop at nothing to get his attention. Unfortunately, her way of getting his attention is to kill people. Meanwhile, Ray (Brandon Routh) asks Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) to be his date for a work dinner with important clients. Thea (Willa Holland) auditions new DJs for Verdant and meets Chase (Austin Butler), a brash DJ with whom she immediately clashes. Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz (#307).”

Promotional pictures from next episode 3.05:

This part from his interview got me worried

Quote:
What is coming up on ‘Arrow’?

I’ll give you something for episodes that are going to come after our fall run, stuff in our winter run. I have never, in my history with “Arrow,” had as light a schedule as I have had for the past several weeks… ever! It’s been very strange, let’s just put it that way
Stephen Amell on ‘Arrow,’ His Charity to Fight Cancer and ‘The Flash’ - Speakeasy - WSJ

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |

Last edited by Poupa; 11-03-2014 at 01:04 PM
Old 11-04-2014, 10:45 AM
Fan Forum Star

Smoak & Arrow
Sally | | |
Old 11-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thank you for all the info